The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PMM linked everybody else’s channels that he featured except for Tim’s. 🤔
Good on him! He doesn’t need Timmy boy. I don’t know nothing about PMM, but I think it’s great that the former reigning king is now a peasant in other vlogger’s videos.

Reactions: 28
Good on him! He doesn’t need Timmy boy. I don’t know nothing about PMM, but I think it’s great that the former reigning king is now a peasant in other vlogger’s videos.
True! Like him or not, Nate has 227k subscribers and regularly gets more than 50% engagement on his videos. Tim is at 901k and also gets 100-150k on average…not even close. Huge difference.

Reactions: 22
I love to see PMM beating TTT

(I know PMM has his detractors but still fun to see. You know this grinds Tim’s gears)

8519411E-CFB3-4570-8FEF-5EA5A4CE5BD3.jpeg
800289F5-160F-4A20-83EE-A0411C48DF71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus their garage looks like a scene from Hoarders.
---
TPD helping Dim with the outdoor kitchen install?
20230729_140520.jpg

---
Classic Ginn with the most asinine question ever...she asks Dim is it okay for the outdoor kitchen to get rained on?
---
Jeez Dim that is some tanline.
20230729_140831.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They were leaving on a staycay in 2 hours and had Ollie’s doc appt? Why is everything scheduled for the same day? I’m still #TeamOliver he’s a cutie now that he’s actually moving around and smiling. Hi Ollie!!

Reactions: 13
Jenn can't eat the meat at Chipotle because it makes her sick and she thinks it is too greasy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the duck? She can eat plates of bacon, sausage, eggs, cheesy tit x 5, but Chipotle is too greasy?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Jenn can't eat the meat at Chipotle because it makes her sick and she thinks it is too greasy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the duck? She can eat plates of bacon, sausage, eggs, cheesy tit x 5, but Chipotle is greasy?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was it me, or were the dumplings burned and greasy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The two times they showed J in this vlog he was completely unintelligible. And for some reason Jenn put this in the final cut? Why? The scenes with him were totally unnecessary (as they always are) and he just came across as bratty and also totally unable to speak clearly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ok. I skimmed through this home vlog.

Full Disclosure: Yeah, I'm a bleeping broken record. I get it.

But in looking at what stage they're at right now w/ the backyard, what the hell would that "digging excavator" be used for that our spy stated two weeks ago went back there (and never appeared yet in vlogs).

I know this person has been lurking, even today. Just give us the accurate tea if you've got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This was the most pointless, boring vlog (shocker!). Jenn had to insert herself in here making a crappy vegan box meal, slurping Chipotle and tongue-picking her teeth, filming Tim shoved inside the outdoor kitchen cabinet and then saying 'I don't know what to doooo' when Tim was struggling to climb out. (Meanwhile some dude was standing there by him and Jenn acted like she was the only one there. 😂 She kept putting her hand out like she was going to lift him out, as she was filming with the other hand, while said dude just stood there? 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Good lord they got Ollie sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor in his chair something is going to happen real soon and orange potato Ginn looks like someone auntie and great grandma Tim we don't want to see your gross butty butt That food she cooked is scorched two twats are disgusting human being parents

Reactions: 9
Ok. I skimmed through this home vlog.

Full Disclosure: Yeah, I'm a bleeping broken record. I get it.

But in looking at what stage they're at right now w/ the backyard, what the hell would that "digging excavator" be used for that our spy stated two weeks ago went back there (and never appeared yet in vlogs).

I know this person has been lurking, even today. Just give us the accurate tea if you've got it.
Yeah, all the stuff early in this vlog could have been seen by a neighbor if they could also see the excavator going into the yard. They had the garage open and were filming, they would have been carrying all that stuff around to the outside. 🤷‍♀️

Also, I am wondering about Florida, but when you are doing any digging here you are supposed to call the utility companies to have them put in flags where lines are for gas, water, electric, etc. I haven't noticed the flags in their videos, but maybe there is some other process? (Spray painted marks or?) As DIY as Tim is, I would think that before anyone dug up parts of the yard (to extend the pool deck), he would make sure they do not to cut into lines?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.