The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These screengrabs are really making it hard to snack on my zebra domes, y'all, plz stop

also making me NOT want to eat anything at Food and Wine

I showed my son (11) who shrieked, "Gross! Why does he eat like a weirdo?" :LOL:

afaik Disney has been partnering with Scentsy for years sadly and I know the Lularoe horror huns had conventions in Anaheim. I was unfortunate enough to deal with them many times when I would visit Disneyland. THEY WERE THE WORST. TIM AND JEN LOOK LIKE SAINTS COMPARATIVELY.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hey Tin: here’s an idea.
Fire J5B and hire Pickles, the backward hat boy
IMG_5576.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
why in the hell is Disney partnering with a bloody MLM???
---
It's interesting, the partnership has been a few years and they've been making Disney merchandise. An in-park experience was initially announced, but never happened. Until now, I guess. This particular "experience" seems ultra weird to me. Bizarre that the focus is the Pink Elephants, characters that are typically thought of as "scary" by a lot of people. Better than giant Clown Statues I guess.

Reactions: 7
Not sure what you mean by censored? They're both up and I can see them and click on them to watch.
Yeah. I should have screenshot it.
It had some kind of “type this word” thing to get access. It shows both videos now, though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It's interesting, the partnership has been a few years and they've been making Disney merchandise. An in-park experience was initially announced, but never happened. Until now, I guess. This particular "experience" seems ultra weird to me. Bizarre that the focus is the Pink Elephants, characters that are typically thought of as "scary" by a lot of people. Better than giant Clown Statues I guess.
Also, what are they going to waft, two day old booze? Pink elephants are what drunks hallucinate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lunch time & so far it’s just two idiots without their kids. Hopefully J$ is learning how to be a kid with the cousins.
This is lunch, except Jenn tells us what she ate & it is not on this tray 🤢
---
Good god- my eyes!
oliver looks so cute here and jenn ruined the picture

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched yesterday’s vlog but according to the Stan page on Facebook, Tim made an appearance in PMM’s vlog, but of course PMM did not show up in Tim’s version.
219258A5-FC22-435C-81A6-C67929613817.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I haven’t watched yesterday’s vlog but according to the Stan page on Facebook, Tim made an appearance in PMM’s vlog, but of course PMM did not show up in Tim’s version.
View attachment 2341770
Well, Tim (and/or Gin) is just JEALOUS!

Nate is living his best life.
He, along with 3 vlogger friends, just launched their podcast on July 21 and already have posted two episodes.

It works cause they have 4 POVs and they come prepared, as assignments are given prior to the podcast.

Whereas, Tim & Gin share one brain cell and have nothing to offer except talking about themselves!
---
Timmy boy looks like he is begging PMM to be his friend 😂😂😂
One has to be a friend to have a friend!

Any relationship that Tim & Gin make is always one sided. That’s why they don’t have any friends other than family. And even that is restricted to Adam’s family at AMI** or a water park of late.

**yes I know. Tim’s parents were there too.
I’m still salty that Tim selfishly took the master suite, which would have made his Mom & Dad’s trip much more enjoyable & comfortable having access to that beautiful balcony with the plush couch, chairs & table for the views and sunsets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
PMM also looks annoyed
The body language says a lot. I’ve been scrolling/FF through videos of people I never watch, bc I’m going the end of Aug, and completely missed this. So I went back. Whenever Nate has someone in his video he introduced them and says how much he likes their channel. He didn’t do that with Dim, he just introduced him.

I’m not on the Nate thread, so idk if there are any stories of him being a jerk in person. Maybe he’s just an inherently nice guy (read: pushover)? I’ve read MANY stories of what an asshole Molly is and that’s upsetting bc they actually put out interesting stuff, not just pointing and eating.

Reactions: 14
It's weird how each time we have to see and hear TPD, he gets worse and worse to me. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me now, and how he comments on every dumb Tim joke - I would almost prefer Jenn and her fake bleeping laughs (almost). This 'dude-vlogging with a sidekick' shtick is getting old real fast. And I am over TPD's stupid backwards hats and oversized t-shirts. 😂

Reactions: 13
PMM linked everybody else’s channels that he featured except for Tim’s. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2341770
The body language in that screenshot says so much. Timmy the buzzing mosquito pesters current king of vloggers. The King just swats him away bzzzz…splat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2341770
And PMM it’s looking like “get away from me weirdo!”
---
View attachment 2341049

I cannot believe this was a real announcement. You just know all the Disney Vloggers are going to fight a Hunger Games style battle to smell the elephants first. I cannot wait for Tim and Jenn to experience sniffing the Smellephants.
I read that as smell pants, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.