Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys, I really wish I could show you a lot more with photos for “more proof” but I don’t want to risk my account being banned. I don’t live on the exact same street as them however, I do live pretty close to them in the same neighborhood. Obviously I’m not going give up where I live because I know Dim and J4D do look here on tattle. I can tell you that there are two gates to get into the neighborhood. The first one has security and the the second one you can use an app or you can pay for a remote. Their house looks the worst in the neighborhood. I can confirm they have had many female nannies go in and out of the house. Also on the FB page I can confirm that if you are looking for help during the summer there has been postings and Jessica or “Jess” did in fact reply to the initial post. So I’m sure the trackholes did reach out to her via FB. The volt never leaves that spot at least for the 6 months I’ve been here. They recently had the new solar panels installed about a month ago. But it gets better lol. I did see a posting in the FB page of a person trying to sale used solar panels and I was interested about them but they wanted way too much for older panels. I do think they are home because their garage door was just open. Live stream today? Anyway, you can believe me or not but I will continue to be here for the downfall of their channel because it’s happening as we speak! If anything else happens that I can see I will update youuuu guyzzzzzzzzz!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I’ve not read through the recent threads as just got back from WDW. Spotted the Trackers at the Poly 3rd and 4th July. Once with a younger guy looking after J and the other with a younger woman looking after him.

Seems that none of them have control over J, even my kid who is a similar age remarked that ‘that boy is crazy’. He was constantly out of control in the Lobby, running off and have to be chased down by one of them.

I know there was previously comments about Tim having the hots for the Nanny, she’s well well out of his league.

oh, and none of Dim’s t shirts fit him!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Uh yeah. I suspect though they don't even know the entirety of the crap that has been passed in FL. Honestly, even in my ruby red state the judge didn't even want to touch that issue when it was brought up-TBF there was a lot of other damning evidence against the accused parent that made it where it wasn't that necessary to argue it and you could tell that the judge was glad that it didn't even need to be addressed.

Honestly, I think as far as Slacker clothes are concerned they don't give a crap what gender or age it's intended for. Dim has bought women's clothes before and was eying that girls shirt at Peppa Pig land-probably bought it too.

One thing I think I forgot to point out on the last video-and it might have been brought up but I can't remember-is the snark when they were at the store at the Poly where Dim discusses how he really like sweater and then has the audacity to remark how all those Dooney bags end up in the outlets when he mentioned Hambeast like one. I hate ever saying anything remotely like defending Hambeast, but the audacity to rift on a handbag but by then essentially go on to snark about how he bought a Gucci swear. What an ass.
They know about "Don't Say Gay" only because it's in Disney news. They know what they've read about it from a Disney community perspective. I don't think they have any idea about what the law means to kids in schools, kids as old as 17 years old, things like AP classes. But they know that Disney got mad about it and now Ron is fighting with Disney.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it out loud--they are not trying to make J$ a girl. They are not trying to make him trans. Honestly, this is one of the more "out there" things I've read here. Like Quasi said, it doesn't work that way. What I think is the case is that--Target (at least my Target) no longer has a Kid Boy section and a Kid Girl section. It's all in this one big "Kid" section. While some of the clothes are closer to gender norms, shorts like the ones J$ has are more fluid. The tie dye shirt is a Disney shirt, their kid's clothes are all unisex for the most part. Sure it's what people would call "girly" especially with the colors, but I think the small sizing (typically girls wear more tight fitting clothes, boys clothes are worn baggier) and the colors of that particular shirt make you think "girl".

When she was J$ age, my daughter was obsessed with Cars (the movie) and Thomas the Train. They didn't make girls clothes with those IPs. So she wore "boys" clothes, "boys" underwear, her entire wardrobe at one point was mostly stuff we bought from the boys department because those were the movies/shows she liked. I'd be horrified to learn that people would assume I was "making" her trans at 3 because she wore boys clothing. But I would not have forced her into Princess clothing because she was a little girl. Not that we care if Tim and Jenn are horrified, they should be with their horrible parenting.

I think there is a lot of shit they fail miserably on, their fashion choices for themselves for one. I think the child is dressed in ill fitting clothes for sure, and they are terrible parents for many reasons. I most certainly do not think they are making him be more like a girl because they wanted a girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #138: Jenn, what CAN you do?

(inspired by her own question to the Disney Alexa device)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Pride celebration continues at WDW.

Isn't it odd nobody ever accuses JennBo of cheating or being a lesbian? Guess she'd have to actually leave the house by herself to cheat. Or hire an employee she's attracted to...

Yes this is a outlandish theory but those are ok here. Lmao
As a lesbian, we do not want or accept Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: "some of our friends don't like to be on youtube so we don't show them"
Gee, have you bothered ever stopping to give the same consideration to YOUR CHILDREN?!

Ginn pointing out how she was hoping no one would see her nursing in the room. 1) I see you, trying to prove you're breastfeeding and 2) seriously Ginn, NO ONE IS GOING TO BE LOOKING AT YOU WHEN THERE IS A WHOLE DAMN FIREWORKS SHOW HAPPENING, you narcissistic cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

erry

Chatty Member
Imagine wishing to win the lottery while you’re staying at a magic kingdom resort at DISNEY WORLD… with a theme park view… during a major holiday ☹.
She’s absolutely vile

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Forest

VIP Member
He’s so pissed about the music not being piped in the room! Pissed he doesn’t have a balcony! Pissed he’s near the construction! Pissed he had to move the car! Pissed the vending machine didn’t have bottled water! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

2020planner

VIP Member
Tim and Jen should be more grateful about being able to go to Disney World when ever they want. Not everyone has the luxury of going to Disney World whenever they want. People save up a lot of money to go to Disney and that is the only time they can go because of how expensive Disney has gotten. I did not watch the new YouTube video but I bet the room was good and if it was a last minute decision for them to go to Disney then they should not be complaning about anything.
100%.

DH and I are ~25 miles away only, we'd often remark that how lucky we are to just hop in the car and go for a day out and then come home to our own beds. Or how we can go grocery / retail shopping (e.g., SuperTarget, Whole Foods, SuperWalmart, etc.) for the day and be like, "Umm...do you want to go to DS first for lunch before we shop for groceries?" and it's no biggie to do that bc we're locals.

OR how people save up forever to go for ONE trip and we can just pop in for lunch at a resort if we want, or (back before reservations were a thing), drive to MK for a fucking corn dog, take a piss, and leave, if we so desired. Hell, when I lived in MetroWest with my roomie before I was married, we'd go to CityWalk on a nightly basis just to do our evening walk / exercise around the loop of the water for several hours. And I loved it.

They are SO VERY ungrateful for the life they lead and where they live, it's not even funny. All they do is fucking complain.

And no, Marie. That doesn't make me jealous.
It makes me sad for their two children that they've been stuck with two ungrateful shits for parents who don't know how good they have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Thank you @VloggerCritic for the winning thread title.

With the US 4th of July holiday and its fireworks fading away to memories, we close thread #136 with some core memories of summer recently made for the Trackers. Vacations, staycations, dinners with friends and family. Just the same kind of core memories we all want for our summers, however, the ones for the Trackers come with questions. Did they have to bribe any family members to go on vacation with them? Why did they leave early? Why so little footage from a week-long family vacation in a beautiful venue? Will the kids ever see their cousins again?

Since we've seen them lose so many friendships, we have lots of questions about the 4th of July hangout with TPD and family. Who's using whom in this situation? Do they have any friends that they aren't transactional with? And lots of questions about Nick and his work and life outside of it. Should he have his own thread here? What would J4D and Francie even talk about? Will Buddy 1 ever have get to play with these kids again?

We have lots of new members joining Tattle Life recently so welcome to the craziness that is #TrackerLife!

We discussed fashion (as much as that word can ever be asscociated with Trackers) and I'll close with my favourite meme so far.

Thanks @Quasimodo for:
Screenshot 2023-07-05 12.37.14 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

2020planner

VIP Member
That MFer is going to Supercuts (nothing wrong with Supercuts, just not boujee enough for Dim to admit)
Let's presume for a moment that Tim's not lying and he goes to some small trendy barber downtown off Mills or something.
You know how Tim said that his barber was soooooo booked and he hasn't been able to get in?

How much ya wanna bet that it actually went something like this (again, presuming Tim's telling the truth) -

Receptionist: "Good Afternoon, Fancy Named Barber, how may I help you?"
Tim: "Uhhh...huhuhuh...this is Tim Bojo, I was needing to set up an appt."
Receptionist: "Ok...and who do you normally see?"
Tim: [states name]: "XYZ"
Receptionist: "Ok, hold on one sec, I'll check his appointment calendar for you."

[puts Tim on hold]

Receptionist [yells over to barber]: "Hey, XYZ, it's that asshole Tim Tracker, what do you want me to tell him this time? That you're booked solid for the next 25 years?"
Barber: "Yep."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Imagine depending on these Slacker "vids" to plan your vacation like some of these stans claim they do, pretending like it's a "travel" vlog. I wouldn't know a thing about the pool (or pools?) at the Polynesian except that there's a slide. It was just slide, shot of Da Baby sleeping, proof that a land whale can fit on the slide, and that's it.

When Dimmy paid the $6 or $7 for his milkshake at breakfast, it looked like everyone else besides Ginn and him had finished eating and left the table (including Buddy).

I was just distracted by his unfortunate haircut during this part but yeah, the side eye was the kind of side-eye I imagine we all give while watching this shit.

What distracted me most about the Stitch part was the giant pool of drool that came out of J$ mouth. That poor child needs a speech evaluation. Immediately.

I'm sad for that poor boy. He clearly has something going on. I wish someone would help. I'm hoping Francie, who has some experience dealing with Eithan's struggles will try to help him somehow. All those people yelling Jackson, Stitch!!! Jackson, it's Stitch!!!! Stitch!!!! Stitch!!!!! Stitch!!!! He has absolutely zero reaction. And this is all the time. Same thing in the BBQ place, Tim and Jenn say something and he doesn't even blink. They talk to him, bark orders at him, yell his name or yell an order at him and he has absolutely no recognition that anything is going on. I really wish someone would do something to help him.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Forest

VIP Member
Bucket list? What? These people have been to Hawaii, Japan, Ireland. These people spent over 200K on vacations last year.

A hotel 30 minutes from their house is a bucket-list item?

• Haha
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn says she was feeding Oliver in the room during the fireworks and was nervous people could see her doing so from out on the boats but she was perfectly fine nursing in public on a carousel at Legoland?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bierman

Chatty Member
"we've always wanted to stay at a disney resort for 4th of July ". Um....didn't you stay at the contemporary last 4th of July?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Southpaw33

VIP Member
What the fuck. Tim and Jenn sit and give a spiel at the end saying that the reason this was a bucket list stay was because they got to see the fireworks so close and yet also see the shapes of them from far enough away. What? 🙄 Tim then mansplains all the details of the different Disney firework shows and why THIS one is better than the others. These two are insufferable and beyond obnoxious. It's fireworks. They act like it is the next coming of Jesus Christ surrounding them from every angle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I’d like to know why Mike was there. All they did was check in, go to dinner, and watch the fireworks from their shitty room. Can they really not even go out to dinner as a family of four without having help with them?

Jenn was so pissed about the room she couldn’t even get her ass out of seat during the room tour. And I agree, true colors really came out with Hey Disney. The way they were firing off their demands to a screen and getting pissed when they weren’t getting the responses they wanted. “What CAN you do??” Hey bitch, how about you ask yourself that question because we are all wondering the same about YOU. Everyone is shocked that you could even ride the fucking elevator alone with your two kids for 10 seconds. That must’ve been 10 seconds of hell for you to have a minimal level of responsibility to get the stroller on and off the elevator.

Edited to add: I don’t think the room was shitty at all…just saying what I know they were thinking!

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It really is remarkable how they don't realize how unbelievably completely out-of-touch with reality they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 40