The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is you can clearly see they brought reusable cups/water bottles with them, I saw their Pineapple Starbucks Tumbler at one point.

Why didn't Dim just go to Captain Cooks and fill it up using the filtered water from the soda fountain for free? Instead of buying a $4 bottle of Dasani from a vending machine making more plastic waste.

Reactions: 27
Tim and Jen should be more grateful about being able to go to Disney World when ever they want. Not everyone has the luxury of going to Disney World whenever they want. People save up a lot of money to go to Disney and that is the only time they can go because of how expensive Disney has gotten. I did not watch the new YouTube video but I bet the room was good and if it was a last minute decision for them to go to Disney then they should not be complaning about anything.People are allowed to complain but it seems like Tim and Jenn complain about everything. Also are they fake fans of Disney? because if they are complaining about everything about the hotel room then why go or better yet plan better for things because Disney World does get really busy during the holidays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tim and Jen should be more grateful about being able to go to Disney World when ever they want. Not everyone has the luxury of going to Disney World whenever they want. People save up a lot of money to go to Disney and that is the only time they can go because of how expensive Disney has gotten. I did not watch the new YouTube video but I bet the room was good and if it was a last minute decision for them to go to Disney then they should not be complaning about anything.
100%.

DH and I are ~25 miles away only, we'd often remark that how lucky we are to just hop in the car and go for a day out and then come home to our own beds. Or how we can go grocery / retail shopping (e.g., SuperTarget, Whole Foods, SuperWalmart, etc.) for the day and be like, "Umm...do you want to go to DS first for lunch before we shop for groceries?" and it's no biggie to do that bc we're locals.

OR how people save up forever to go for ONE trip and we can just pop in for lunch at a resort if we want, or (back before reservations were a thing), drive to MK for a bleeping corn dog, take a piss, and leave, if we so desired. Hell, when I lived in MetroWest with my roomie before I was married, we'd go to CityWalk on a nightly basis just to do our evening walk / exercise around the loop of the water for several hours. And I loved it.

They are SO VERY ungrateful for the life they lead and where they live, it's not even funny. All they do is bleeping complain.

And no, Marie. That doesn't make me jealous.
It makes me sad for their two children that they've been stuck with two ungrateful shits for parents who don't know how good they have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
In the intro, Tim saying Walt Disney World Florida was weird to me. Why the full name all of a sudden?

Reactions: 13
Oh Jenn - how selfish can one B* be? You have 2 'miracle' children after supposedly being infertile and you wish to hit the lottery. I would always, and still do, put my children before anything else in this world. They are my true gifts and treasures. You, on the other hand, just show your true colors - it's all about the $$$$$. SO SO SAD. And it angers me that you are so oblivious (maybe too big a word for you - sorry) to the life you have and the chance you have to raise your sons. NOT jealous one bit - I would not change anything we did back in the day to raise our children to the respectful adults they are today. (Not bragging - just saying). You even have a nanny to help you - and you are still looking for $$$$.
I know you read here so I will end this rant with a GIANT 🖕 Jenn - you don't deserve those 2 boys and they deserve a MOTHER WHO CARES!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think this trip was that last minute, I think they just suck that much. They were talking about a Polynesian staycation at least a few months and a few live shows ago, like at least 3 months ago. I’ve never booked the Polynesian- does that count as last minute?

Reactions: 23
100%.

DH and I are ~25 miles away only, we'd often remark that how lucky we are to just hop in the car and go for a day out and then come home to our own beds. Or how we can go grocery / retail shopping (e.g., SuperTarget, Whole Foods, SuperWalmart, etc.) for the day and be like, "Umm...do you want to go to DS first for lunch before we shop for groceries?" and it's no biggie to do that bc we're locals.

OR how people save up forever to go for ONE trip and we can just pop in for lunch at a resort if we want, or (back before reservations were a thing), drive to MK for a bleeping corn dog, take a piss, and leave, if we so desired. Hell, when I lived in MetroWest with my roomie before I was married, we'd go to CityWalk on a nightly basis just to do our evening walk / exercise around the loop of the water for several hours. And I loved it.

They are SO VERY ungrateful for the life they lead and where they live, it's not even funny. All they do is bleeping complain.

And no, Marie. That doesn't make me jealous.
It makes me sad for their two children that they've been stuck with two ungrateful shits for parents who don't know how good they have it.
So true @2020planner - I would give my 'right arm' (not really, just saying) to live closer. We joke all the time about driving down and having lunch at the Rainforest Cafe in DS and doing some shopping. Unfortunately, it's not a day trip we can do. It would require an overnight stay and that cost $$$. The Trackholes are just so selfish. It angers me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the intro, Tim saying Walt Disney World Florida was weird to me. Why the full name all of a sudden?
Because he's an absolute idiot. Walt Disney World is ONLY located in Florida. There is no other park on the planet named "Walt Disney World." The guy drives me insane. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Tim Tracker #138: Jenn, what CAN you do?

(inspired by her own question to the Disney Alexa device)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t think this trip was that last minute, I think they just suck that much. They were talking about a Polynesian staycation at least a few months and a few live shows ago, like at least 3 months ago. I’ve never booked the Polynesian- does that count as last minute?
Looking at the dates they went, the Poly could have been mostly filled up by the time they got around to booking their stay.

Reactions: 11
The only time we check in at the front desk is if we're prompted to do so. I've been told that happens when people get upgraded (never happened to us🤣) or if they need something from you like a credit card on file(I forgot that we got new cc cards with new numbers one year). The rest of the time we go straight to our room, in my eyes it's awesome. They do their best to accomedate your requests and you have better chances of getting those honored if you only make one request(like close to lobby, close to elevator).
You have to go to the front desk to get lei’d

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The switching back and forth from Tim and Jenn filming is probably when Tim went to the front desk and complained. Also, I think they are trying to be like OA.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I still don’t understand who the hell Mike is and why he hangs out with them. Is he an employee. A friend. Does he get paid. How old is he. That relationship is super weird to me.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.