The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buddy's sausage was chopped up so finely by Nanny Claws (with her claws? Is that what they're for?!), it looked like ground sausage. Boy, he really can't chew at all, huh?
---
Ginn bounces Da Baby so haphazardly to get him to shut up while they're blabbing endlessly, I imagine his brain getting sloshed around like the grits they wouldn't stop gushing about.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The only things constant in life: death, taxes, and these fucks never putting any pictures in their 873 picture frames.
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 5.10.32 PM.png

This would be great to print out and glue on a punching bag:
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 5.12.51 PM Large.jpeg

Her obnoxious wink makes her look like she's suffering a stroke.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Well we officially know they read here on tattle hahahaha! Now they are talking about the backyard renovations that I’ve been telling you guys about for days!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jenn is nonstop complaining about theme park food and how it makes her feel "heavy". Spoiler alert, Jenn: You ARE heavy.
Well, it's a good thing that you insistently choose on binging large amounts of it instead of showing any kind of restraint. In the day-before video, you went to 2 different AYCTE restaurants. You could choose to eat healthier but always instead make the wrong decisions, but that's what your life has consistently been anyways; wrong choices after wrong choices.

Reactions: 24
I feel so sorry for Ollie’s noggin. They really need to be trying to reshape that because guess what slackers, babies grow up into adults and he’s going to have to deal with that the rest of his life.
Nanny is overdue for a nail fill in. They look nasty. I don’t mind long, fake nails, but keep them filled in nicely and my god don’t work around children if you’re going to have freaking dragon claws.
J was being so rough with Ollie’s hand :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Another Polynesian stay coming up? Ugh good grief. They’re going to “explore the resort more.” What more is there? Jenn seemed excited so it’s probably a better room.

I also enjoyed them pretending that they just discovered the hotels on the monorail.

According to Jenn, people were asking what the differences were between the Poly and Aulani. Maybe that they’re in two entirely different parts of the world? How dumb can you be.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The vibe was so weird at this point in the "vid", Dim was giving off serial killer energy. Maybe he just looks bleeping disturbed when he's straining for both eyes to stay relatively open. 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 5.23.14 PM.png

According to Jenn, people were asking what the differences were between the Poly and Aulani. Maybe that they’re in two entirely different parts of the world? How dumb can you be.
Yikes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Jenn told Jackson to be gentle with Oliver when he was giving him a kiss on his arm but not when he was grabbing and squeezing his little baby hand aggressively. Yikes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I put my money on this upcoming Polynesian stay “yes lady’s and gentleman the trackers are already booked for yet another bucket list staycation at the Polynesian soon” that it’s going to be club level at the Polynesian! They are copying other vloggers now because they can’t think of new ideas with their views going to hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Put your tongue back in, Miss "Theme Park Food Makes Me Feel Bad".
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 5.27.20 PM.png

My brain hurts watching her brain hurt and deny.
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 5.28.43 PM.png

It's called being a bleeping adult.
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 5.30.01 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Jenn says she was feeding Oliver in the room during the fireworks and was nervous people could see her doing so from out on the boats but she was perfectly fine nursing in public on a carousel at Legoland?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jenn complaining about doing dishes at home after dinner.

Poor princess, she can’t live in a hotel full time. Very sad.

• Haha
WHAT?! Nursing on the bed instead of The Corner Chair for Useless Egg Donors with Leaky Tits™ that you always have to point out you need and love?!
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 5.45.42 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Jennbo’s death grip on Dimmy boy on the couch is so cringing. I couldn’t even stand to listen to these asshats.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.