Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Jenn and Tim I know you read here. STOP COMPLAINING! It makes you looks even more snooty than you already think you are. As for wining the lottery. YOU HAVE. You have a life majority of us here would like to have. Not to work a 9-5 job, travel as often as you want, 2 beautiful kids, and the ability to buy whatever you want when you want it. Do yourself a favor look around Ft Pampers and see what you have, then look back to what you used to have. There's your lottery right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

PoorKid

VIP Member
Dim isn't aware that some rooms don't have balconies at the Polynesian
Tim and Jenn, I hope you're reading here. I wanted to let you know that there are so many great travel channels on YouTube, many of them focus solely on Disney parks. So before you book another stay there, feel free to DM me and I'll happily recommend a couple for you to check out. They have really great quality, up-to-date info on all the Disney parks, even which rooms to book in all the hotels to guarantee a balcony!

These travel channels can be so helpful for families planning a trip. I hope you'll give them a shout out on your family channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

cavamom

Chatty Member
Hey Jessica, don't you mean a HHN vlog in which they steal other vloggers footage because they are not allowed to film in the houses anymore, and have no hope to be invited back after pulling that stunt last year?
Personally I’m looking forward to Tim’s riveting HHN prep coverage beginning soon. “See that pole? That’s probably for lighting for Halloween horror nights! See that hook? I’ll bet they’re going to hang something there for Halloween horror nights!” Makes me feel like such an insider! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I love the fact that they don't have a balcony when the rooms above do and below have a patio.

• Haha
  • Heart

DisNuts

Chatty Member
There hasn’t been a live in two months, no home vlogs in over a month and videos averaging every other day (at most) despite having a nanny. They really don’t want us witnessing them crashing and burning do they. It sure seems like there must be a lot going on behind the curtains.

hcslacs

VIP Member
I can’t believe the barber that cuts Tim’s hair would be anybody that would be booked up.

I assume it only takes about 10 min to do that shitty haircut.

Also, can Tim not trim his own beard???

And, of all the things to comment on, he chooses the comments about his hair??!! He really is a vain little prick.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Also why are there so many mentions of PMM on this thread? He’s not sunshine and rainbows! I used to be very close friends with Nathan & Veronica and I have so much tea on him as well. He’s only relevant right now because all he does is eat himself into next year and he kisses Disney’s a$$. Not to mention the Brit’s love him for reasons I don’t understand and that makes up a high amount of the average Disney vloggers following.
I have a question too for you: Is Jess/Nanny du Jour, from what you can tell a neighborhood girl helping with J$? I think you mentioned something about a community facebook post. Don't give personal info, maybe elaborate as much as you can?

As for your comment, many of us here, don't have any love for any of the grifters, but we do love to see anyone be more successful than Tim and Jenn. Back in the day, they were the top of the food chain and it's been nice watching others slowly but surely knock them down a few notches. Especially after Jenn stole all their HHN house footage last year for their HHN vlog where they weren't included as media.

Tim and Jenn can only dream of a grift like Nate and RSVLTS. I mean, holy shit, the dude is now the face of their brand? I cannot stand Dev, with every fiber of my being, but when I see him get invited to something that Tim and Jenn do not...I laugh. I'm also happy for JoJo reaching 1 million subscribers, even though I can't stand him as well. It means Tim and Jenn aren't the most subscribed to Disney vlogging channel.

Basically, I can't stand any of these people, but the fact that they are more successful than the Trackers is a win for me.

• Heart
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Imagine wishing to win the lottery while you’re staying at a magic kingdom resort at DISNEY WORLD… with a theme park view… during a major holiday ☹.
She’s absolutely vile
I think the lottery comment gives us a glimpse into the fact that they are stressing about money.

People with money don't wish for more money, they work hard to continue to be successful.

• Heart

JL7791

So I've been MIA for awhile (family stuff - my father passed away last week. Fortunately it wasn't unexpected and he went peacefully so we're thankful for that). Anyways, back to these idiots. Just wondering, has Ginn ever called Oliver by his name, or is it always "The Baby"?? FFS, I feel like I'm watching The Croods.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

CoasterHo

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. Please, may I have your attention? THERE ARE BONES IN THE CHICKEN WINGS!! 😭. This western NY girl just laughed till she cried!

• Haha
🚨looks like the backyard renovations started today! I don’t see that much happening but the contractor is there with a few other workers. I see a truck and a white work van in front of the house. The van looks pretty sus to me! I didn’t see any information at all on the van. It’s very strange that it’s apparently starting on a Friday? I have to leave for work over the weekend, I’ll report what I see when I’m back next week.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Even if you don’t use the spout…it’s a cup! Tip it over and pour. I mean…🙄🙄🙄
Again, for the non-watchers....the salad dressing that they couldn't figure out. There were 3 adults at that table. 3.

I don't understand what's to figure out.

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 10.57.10 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
View attachment 2298841

So they forgot about this bucket list stay? What they did this year is a downgrade in every way right? Exception maybe being the timing of being over 4th of July holiday but that is a stretch.
Ah, yes. The infamous Bungalow stay when Jackson was 10 months old (Sept. 2020)
It was an extremely 🥵 day!
Jackson was given scrambled eggs for breakfast, but no fluids.
They decided to walk to the TTC to catch the ferry instead of taking the monorail to MK.
As they were walking to the ferry, one could see Jackson’s face going bright red and his demeanor becoming lethargic. Meanwhile the sperm and egg donor were babbling away, paying no attention to him. When they reached the ferry boarding ramp J$ barfed.
Tim was livid! And blamed it on “bad eggies!”
They returned to the bungalow, cleaned J$ up and went to MK.
At one point Tim went in search of a hut dog. DJ and J$ waited for him off of Main Street.
J$ spotted his water bottle with the straw that pops up. He motioned towards it and DJ hands it to him closed. Next you see him clawing at the top, then using his mouth to try to get the top opened (popping up the straw) so he could drink the water.
DJ is laughing at him through all this and she turns to the lady next to her and says “he does this ALL THE TIME.” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

court2022

Chatty Member
When Jenn is yelling "baby" to get Oliver's attention, she sounds like a kid who just met a new baby and doesn't know its name so he yells "baby!" to get it's attention. Jenn is soooo unattached to Oliver.

• Sad
Did y’all know that Jenn is nursing the baby? I was so shocked when she mentioned it during the room tour! How did she make it this many months without mentioning she was nursing 🤣🤣🙄🙄 as if there aren’t moms that will nurse literally anywhere

• Haha