The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not read through the recent threads as just got back from WDW. Spotted the Trackers at the Poly 3rd and 4th July. Once with a younger guy looking after J and the other with a younger woman looking after him.

Seems that none of them have control over J, even my kid who is a similar age remarked that ‘that boy is crazy’. He was constantly out of control in the Lobby, running off and have to be chased down by one of them.

I know there was previously comments about Tim having the hots for the Nanny, she’s well well out of his league.

oh, and none of Dim’s t shirts fit him!
So now they have multiple babysitters to help them not be parents? They really do suck at being parents and should never have had children. #poorkids

Reactions: 31
Pride celebration continues at WDW.

Isn't it odd nobody ever accuses JennBo of cheating or being a lesbian? Guess she'd have to actually leave the house by herself to cheat. Or hire an employee she's attracted to...

Yes this is a outlandish theory but those are ok here. Lmao
I always sort of thought that Lynn, Jenn, and Dim were their experimentation at throppling. Whatever the case it was clear that Jenn honestly viewed Lynn as a friend. I think they were brought to a harsh reality check with Bea and the supplement ones that were not named.

Reactions: 17
Okay, hear me out. What if the Nanny is a cover for an open marriage? 🤔🧐🤨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I always sort of thought that Lynn, Jenn, and Dim were their experimentation at throppling. Whatever the case it was clear that Jenn honestly viewed Lynn as a friend. I think they were brought to a harsh reality check with Bea and the supplement ones that were not named.
I did too! I just posted about an open marriage lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pride celebration continues at WDW.

Isn't it odd nobody ever accuses JennBo of cheating or being a lesbian? Guess she'd have to actually leave the house by herself to cheat. Or hire an employee she's attracted to...

Yes this is a outlandish theory but those are ok here. Lmao
As a lesbian, we do not want or accept Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I am still trying to figure out why Mike seems perfectly fine to be shown in Adam’s videos, and even have his name used, but is never shown in Tracker vids. (well, never intentionally, but due to Tim’s crappy camera work and Jen’s crappy editing we occasionally get a snippet)

I assume it’s the Trackers who don’t want to show him? I wonder if it is the same with the nannies? Maybe Lean didn’t want to be shown because she was probably embarrassed to be their nanny. And maybe B didn’t want to be shown because she seemed like an older lady who might not have been comfortable with it. But Jess seems younger and obviously not shy so I don’t see why she would object.

I guess they don't want to show anybody they have to pay to be associated with them and I assume they only want to show people that they can benefit off of somehow. They have no problem showing Adam or TPD or DisLyfe.

I also found it weird that he didn't show his mom or dad at AMI. They have been shown before, now they are relegated to a food and shaky hand shot.

I don't know. It just seems odd that they try so hard not to show certain people.

Reactions: 25
I am still trying to figure out why Mike seems perfectly fine to be shown in Adam’s videos, and even have his name used, but is never shown in Tracker vids. (well, never intentionally, but due to Tim’s crappy camera work and Jen’s crappy editing we occasionally get a snippet)

I assume it’s the Trackers who don’t want to show him? I wonder if it is the same with the nannies? Maybe Lean didn’t want to be shown because she was probably embarrassed to be their nanny. And maybe B didn’t want to be shown because she seemed like an older lady who might not have been comfortable with it. But Jess seems younger and obviously not shy so I don’t see why she would object.

I guess they don't want to show anybody they have to pay to be associated with them and I assume they only want to show people that they can benefit off of somehow. They have no problem showing Adam or TPD or DisLyfe.

I also found it weird that he didn't show his mom or dad at AMI. They have been shown before, now they are relegated to a food and shaky hand shot.

I don't know. It just seems odd that they try so hard not to show certain people.
Compensation, maybe? Or they don't want to both printing out some generic release form to give them to sign....or probably more likely they want the illusion that they do everything their lonesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Compensation, maybe? Or they don't want to both printing out some generic release form to show them....or probably more likely they want the illusion that they do everything their lonesome.
It's hard to play the martyr card(two kids y'all!!) if everyone knows they have nannies and assistants helping out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The algorithm must not be happy with their infrequent upload schedule. 87k views over 2 days for a Disney staycation is very low for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this isn't the best screen grab. While I will say that Jen's nails are better than Dim's often in need of a trim nails, these are the nails of someone riddled with anxiety. I have seen them on friends that are riddled with anxiety. She really needs help. They are going to sadly realize way too late, and likely at the expense of their children, that all of their "fame and fortune" was not worth it in the end. The more I read tattle and the more I watch these "vloggers", the more I realize how truly f'd up most of them are. Truly sad to watch, but in the words of PMM "and I love it" 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 16
The algorithm must not be happy with their infrequent upload schedule. 87k views over 2 days for a Disney staycation is very low for them.
Bingo. I had wondered if the manic back to back updates were an attempt to get the algorithm somewhat under control before the Poly trip. I could see Dim going ballistic with the latest check and telling her to put out whatever. Clearly, all is not right in paradise. The second day of their bucket list trip was really oddly edited.

Reactions: 15

Jenn will not include anybody who
Might take the attention away from her or Tim. I reference back to ATW videos where they spend hours together and the TTT version barely acknowledging ATWs existence

• Sad
Reactions: 22
New video up

So they did stay 3 nights.

Keep flushing that money down the toilet!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jackson did not give a duck about Stitch at all. 🤣 He was more concerned with his legos than interacting with Stitch. When they wanted him to take a photo with Stitch, Jackson said “I’m still building.” (his legos) Jackson only got up to take a photo with Stitch when Jenn said she would get up to do it instead. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Surprise, surprise. On all accounts. So, I guess Mike was doing some of the handling which makes me wonder if Jess either had time off or wasn't allowed to stay with them at the Poly and had to drive in each day. Which is stupid because if their nanny is driving in each day they should do the bleeping same.
She had a wristband to get in the pool on the 4th. So either they managed to get another by lying, or she stayed there

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dude looks like he's on death's door, but yeah "good morning" indeed. And again with the beige, dude?
Screen Shot 2023-07-09 at 1.16.48 PM Large.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.