The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Mike. In the screen shot I posted, it was after he got off Splash Mountain, so I'll give him a pass. We've also seen him in Adam's video at Universal Hollywood with Adam and Daphne. He's been around for a long time, often in the reflection of Tim's sunglasses. I don't get creeper vibes from him, but obviously I don't know him. I'm thinking he's the one who stayed with J$ for Big Baby's birth. He's the one who got J$ to say Roscoe when he saw a Jeep...Mike seems like a Teen Wolf guy.

At the end of this video, Tim looks absolutely terrible. He looks like he's going to keel over and die at any moment. He looks so defeated having to return back to his life in the cushy room at the Poly with the thoughts of having to go home in the morning. His words are positive but his face and body language are saying he wants to crawl in a ball and cry. Sure he's tired, but this seems beyond that. Poor bastard, this is your life. You did this all to yourself. It really, really sucks to be you.
View attachment 2296900
Ok cool, I'll give a pass on timing and getting off of Splash. He still not my cup of tea. I hope he's a nice guy, but if he's hanging with the Bojo's for this long and letting them use him...maybe not so bright.
Dim looks like hammered tit in this post!! Both eyes are sagging equally :oops:. Was he tired or stoned? He really looks like walking death with the unkept beard, sloppy hair, and just out of it. Certainly all that food from the day was kicking in and with Florida's heat lately :sick:

Reactions: 23
Imagine depending on these Slacker "vids" to plan your vacation like some of these stans claim they do, pretending like it's a "travel" vlog. I wouldn't know a thing about the pool (or pools?) at the Polynesian except that there's a slide. It was just slide, shot of Da Baby sleeping, proof that a land whale can fit on the slide, and that's it.

When Dimmy paid the $6 or $7 for his milkshake at breakfast, it looked like everyone else besides Ginn and him had finished eating and left the table (including Buddy).

I was just distracted by his unfortunate haircut during this part but yeah, the side eye was the kind of side-eye I imagine we all give while watching this tit.

What distracted me most about the Stitch part was the giant pool of drool that came out of J$ mouth. That poor child needs a speech evaluation. Immediately.

I'm sad for that poor boy. He clearly has something going on. I wish someone would help. I'm hoping Francie, who has some experience dealing with Eithan's struggles will try to help him somehow. All those people yelling Jackson, Stitch!!! Jackson, it's Stitch!!!! Stitch!!!! Stitch!!!!! Stitch!!!! He has absolutely zero reaction. And this is all the time. Same thing in the BBQ place, Tim and Jenn say something and he doesn't even blink. They talk to him, bark orders at him, yell his name or yell an order at him and he has absolutely no recognition that anything is going on. I really wish someone would do something to help him.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Yeah, and when Buddy is in proximity with TPD's boys, his mannerisms (or lack thereof) stand out starkly even more, I can't believe that the Bojos don't notice it (I'm pretty sure they do at this point but continue to neglect it or mishandle it and contribute to it). He definitely seems overstimulated and then behaves in an overstimulated manner. Like he goes from lifeless and zoned out or hyperfocused to nonstop jumping and making the weirdest forced smiley-faces and poses for pics while the other 2 boys just pose normally.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What distracted me most about the Stitch part was the giant pool of drool that came out of J$ mouth. That poor child needs a speech evaluation. Immediately.

I'm sad for that poor boy. He clearly has something going on. I wish someone would help. I'm hoping Francie, who has some experience dealing with Eithan's struggles will try to help him somehow. All those people yelling Jackson, Stitch!!! Jackson, it's Stitch!!!! Stitch!!!! Stitch!!!!! Stitch!!!! He has absolutely zero reaction. And this is all the time. Same thing in the BBQ place, Tim and Jenn say something and he doesn't even blink. They talk to him, bark orders at him, yell his name or yell an order at him and he has absolutely no recognition that anything is going on. I really wish someone would do something to help him.
Im not real big on armchair diagnosing but this is the one thing I think is true. One of my best friends has a child that is on the spectrum and I see way too many characteristics in J that their child who IS diagnosed. I also spent a few years working with the Special Equestrians and J has so many hallmarks of what I have seen and experienced. He is also doing the same jaw jutting my friends kid does. Working on the puzzle pieces he was in his own world. He gave stitch side eye twice and it appeared to be more annoyance than anything. J DOES NOT LIKE CHARACTER INTERACTION! STOP FORCING HIM YOU TWATS!

Reactions: 30
He didn't want to take a pic with Stitch until the egg donor said she was going to take a picture with Stitch. I guess she's passing on the FOMO mentality to him too.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They’re so gross trying to get Buddy to perform with Stitch for the camera. Go get real jobs you lazy asses.

So it looks like we’re down to an every-other-day posting schedule. We didn’t get the packing home vlog they used to post before trips. No lives for two months. tit is going down. I don’t know what exactly, but something.

Reactions: 34
As a mum of teenagers and young adults and also as someone pointed out earlier - young people really don't like candid shots of themselves on SM. Everything is staged, edited, filtered etc. Also YT is not a platform they use terribly much. So because of these two things I am pretty sure Jess would want to stay out of the candid 'old people's' spotlight :ROFLMAO: . Also, if she is as young as we think, Mum and Dad might have stepped in and said no filming. I can also imagine them wanting to keep quiet about her in case the stans start asking why have they been through three Nannies in such a short timeframe.
I wouldn't have said this when they first got a nanny/educator, but I don't think TTT wants them in the videos now because they go through them quickly. I think they realized after Bea that it isn't a good look to show rotating sitters. It would draw more criticism. People defend their 'need for help, but even some of those would not be fans of the kids having so many sitters in and out of their lives. Plus, they probably think it will up the engagement numbers with people always asking about the mysterious people in the vlogs.

Reactions: 18
So what did summer Nanny do while they went to the pool? It doesn't seem like she was staying at the Poly with them and I would bet only registered guests would get the band for the pool. Since she was there for breakfast and dinner, did she just hang out in the room while they swam?
I don't think she stayed, but she might have been in the room to watch one of both kids for a bit so Jen and Tim could get a much-needed break from parenting and adulting. They probably listed her as a guest in the room so she could get the wristband. The room capacity holds five. Plus, they had an infant, so technically, Mike could have been listed as well. I know a lot of people do this. I have even done it once on a solo trip so a local friend could come to hang out.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jackson did not give a duck about Stitch at all. 🤣 He was more concerned with his legos than interacting with Stitch. When they wanted him to take a photo with Stitch, Jackson said “I’m still building.” (his legos) Jackson only got up to take a photo with Stitch when Jenn said she would get up to do it instead. 🤣
This interaction was very troubling to me. J$ seemed very uncomfortable. He did NOT want to interact with Stitch, yet the assholes kept making J$ interact with him. He seemed super uncomfortable with Stitch and he started playing with his puzzle toy thing because he seemed nervous or something. When Jenn tried to get him to take a picture with him she finally said "well mommy wants a picture with Stitch" and that made J$ want a picture. So that was Jenn's tactic to get him to take a pic. They are horrible human beings.

I follow this couple of TikTok. They are being hosted by Disney. Suck on that trackers.

Reactions: 10
If they listed the nanny on the room, that would mean she drove to WDW and back both days. I’m assuming she lives near them, so it wouldn’t be that close.

I think she had her own room at the Poly. They are just getting better at covering it up. They know their fans know how much a Poly room costs and how insane it is that two grown ass adults need a nanny to go to a park for a few hours.

Reactions: 14
It does look like nanny claws did not stay with them at the Poly. It doesn’t look like she was there for the breakfast or the pool. But in the room, both beds were slept in plus the pull down couch that Buddy was supposed to sleep in. And it was hard to tell, but I couldn’t see any sign of a pack n play.

On second thought, they did have a connecting room, so maybe they really are getting better at hiding that. Plus it’s hard to imagine Jen staying in the room without both boys without any help while Tim went to Epcot.

But if she didn’t stay, was she just sitting around at home waiting for the Bojos to let her know when to come to the park? They were supposed to go to the park after breakfast but decided it was too hot so went to the pool instead. Did nanny claws have to adjust her plans for the day too??

And speaking of too hot, they sure need a lot of ac breaks by going into gifts shops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
From https://childdevelopment.com.au/blog/speech/dribbly-kids-unclear-speech/

“ Know kids….who dribble, whose talking is unclear or whose speech is not understood by people outside the immediate family?
Difficulty moving and using the muscles of their mouth (oro-motor skills) is the most probable explanation. The ability to move and co-ordinate the mouth muscles (lips/tongue/palate) and breathing to produce speech influences the clarity of speech produced (articulation) and can result in a child drooling.
A child’s learning to say their sounds correctly can have an impact on social interaction as well as future schooling. Children who don’t say their sounds clearly may not be easily understood by others and are more likely to attraction the attention of a bully. ‘Sloppy’ talking (poor articulation) can also compromise spelling skills as children may attempt to write the word the way they are saying it – e.g. if a child has difficulty saying the ‘r’ sound they may write the word ‘red’ as “wed” which creates a very different word).All children will go through some sound error patterns (i.e. mispronunciation of sounds) as they are learning to talk, but these should disappear by certain ages. For most children, their speech should be easily understood by most listeners between the ages of 3 and 4 years (for more information on specific ages please consult a Speech Therapist). But some kids need extra help to get over the hurdle to good mouth control for talking and eating.At Kid Sense we see lots of children with articulation difficulties or whose mouth muscles are floppy and therefore they are dribbly.”

Reactions: 12
From a picture? Mike seems like a nice, semi-normal guy. He has been around forever.
How is it normal hanging out with these people? I disagree I don't think he is normal.
Geez Ginn enough about the biscuits.
How do these people score these reservations? It's not easy to get breakfast at Ohana on the 4th of July. Even Woody's Rodeo.
---
It does look like nanny claws did not stay with them at the Poly. It doesn’t look like she was there for the breakfast or the pool. But in the room, both beds were slept in plus the pull down couch that Buddy was supposed to sleep in. And it was hard to tell, but I couldn’t see any sign of a pack n play.

On second thought, they did have a connecting room, so maybe they really are getting better at hiding that. Plus it’s hard to imagine Jen staying in the room without both boys without any help while Tim went to Epcot.

But if she didn’t stay, was she just sitting around at home waiting for the Bojos to let her know when to come to the park? They were supposed to go to the park after breakfast but decided it was too hot so went to the pool instead. Did nanny claws have to adjust her plans for the day too??

And speaking of too hot, they sure need a lot of ac breaks by going into gifts shops.
Her and Bea and Lyn....and etc etc..... weirdest job ever

Reactions: 15
Ok, watched the vlog.
They really need to stop showing the children in the vlogs, for many reasons. J just needs to stay off the camera completely. It was so uncomfortable to watch but he is clearly uncomfortable/overstimulated/not able to participate in these events. Just stop showing him, it will get worse and worse. He doesn't need this stuff on the internet forever. TPD's kids next to him really showed such a stark difference also. Ugh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.