The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their bitching pisses me off, they probably booked last minute an were expecting a great room that someone else booked up months in advanced, they are honestly so entitled to think they can walk into where ever an get what they want

When we go we get the all stars resorts, it's budget but it's a clean room an working bathroom, usually we end up at one of the further away buildings that's a good walk away from the main building, one year while staying at music we were actually closer to the sports building than we were the music, but not once did we ever complain about how far away it was, how much walking we had to do after a full day at parks, the food, the quality of the room, that the buses were packed because they took all 3 all star hotels as one etc, we were just damn grateful we were able to have a holiday that so many can only ever dream about
@Snippysnips, indeed! 😉 Well said! 🫡 That shows that (1) you are a true adult who is (2) grateful for an extraordinary opportunity, albeit arduous, to travel WDW and (3) not some entitled $&@?$ grifter. 😜

Reactions: 12
Why were they taking turns vlogging in the store? First it was Ginn, then Dim for a few seconds and then back to Ginn.
Their true colors were showing through, they were pissed about everything including not making as much money as they used to and I guess Dim informed his useless wife about that and her only solution is...I wish to win a lottery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Their Poly Vlog is live.

Standard Room with a Themepark View.
---
Dim needs to learn that flesh colored clothing isn't his friend.

Dim is also against online check in because he can't berate the CMs for freebies or upgrades via the app.
Yup. First thing I thought was he didn't do online check in because he wanted to talk to someone at the front and say "do you know who I am?!" to see if he could get an upgrade. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is he listening in on another table’s dinner conversation and then commenting on it. First of all, that’s so rude. And what does he not understand about somebody being “technically married”. Hey Tim, how about not commenting on anybody’s marital status. You had three “weddings” so if anybody should be questioned when/how somebody was married, maybe ask yourself the same thing about your own marriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Yup. First thing I thought was he didn't do online check in because he wanted to talk to someone at the front and say "do you know who I am?!" to see if he could get an upgrade. What a loser.
I bet he was hoping to be upgraded to a bungelow but we know from Jojo that those were overbooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it is Jenn (or Mike?). Jenn has used that stupid ass smiley before ": -)"- I think she is posting more because their views and videos have been in the crapper lately and now they can't even stay in the best resort rooms anymore. 😂 Who the hell knows, she changes from we/I/me/Tim/Jenn in vid descriptions all the bleeping time.
Yeah, it's really hard to say but I doubt Mike knows Oliver's routine enough to say like it was written in that lengthy paragraph I posted (I don't believe he'd be the one tasked with responding to comments anyways).

I DO remember Tim used to respond to a lot of people's comments under a vlog, once he started to get more views, etc. (and while he was still editing) back in the day. I also remember he'd often write those lengthier comments. I wanna say I recall the : - ) too before with him... and the frequent use of "hahaha" which was apparent in these responses.

As of my writing this, there's 20 comments by them under that Poly vlog. No one can convince me yet that Jenn would put forth the effort to not only talk about Tim's barber but also Oliver's daily routine AND comment on a random bunch of other people's comments. :ROFLMAO:

I honestly think Tim really IS the one trying to salvage the channel with this sudden engagement...well, at least for this vlog. :ROFLMAO:

(PLUS - like @Quasimodo pointed out - he referred to Oliver by NAME)

Reactions: 28
No common sense. She really would do herself wonders if she just used Stitch Fix or some personalized shopper service where she wasn't the one picking out clothes. While she has gained a bit of weight I don't think it would look near as much if she dressed in something that flattered her.

I do think she buys a lot of her clothes at the parks or at Disney Springs. And I'm not just talking about the hideous park shirts. I want to say they did a video at one of the resorts pointing out it had a Lilly P and Vineyard Vines both brands that she buys frequently and talking about what a discount they got at the resort locations for some asinine reason or the other. Really, the only store I've seen her buy stuff at apparel wise that was not at Disney property is Target. I've actually seen some of the slop that Dim wears at Dillards. Ugh, pretty sure he buys the slim cut stuff too and he really shouldn't.
Stitch Fix or Lilly P won't help if she won't admit her actual size.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Somebody could question the same of their parental status. The nanny is technically Jackson and Oliver’s mom.

Reactions: 11
Dim said Da Baby had the attention span of a 3-month-old but he’s 4-months today (you’re welcome for the reminder, Bojos). Also, they themselves have the attention span of a 3-month old.
It's been a while for me, but can a 3/4 month old baby even see fireworks that are in the sky probably a mile away? I thought babies that age really were only able to see things/people right in front of them, like in the same room, not something across the water on the other side of the theme park?

But good thing they got him a 1st visit button, because it's his first time STAYING at the Poly. He was at the Poly for the pin trading shenanigans, so it's not even like it's his first visit to the Poly. They make up this tit for attention. We should do a 1st visit button count for Big Baby. I believe this was button #3?

I'm going to go off now: I also think it is absolute bullshit that Tim's sage advice is to not use the online check in (which Disney heavily promotes) for more personalized interactions. Disney doesn't have the staff to handle everyone checking in in person. They simply don't. They have made the entire experience seamless, you check in online, you tell them when you are getting there, when you check in at security, it basically assigns your room if it's ready and you go right there. You do not need to see or speak with a cast member at the desk unless you have an issue or special request. He is setting a terrible example for the stans and deserved a crappy room (in their eyes) with no close vending machine.

And anyone walking through the Poly can get a lei. Anyone. There's always someone near the lobby or just outside the lobby handing them out. You aren't special Trackers.

Reactions: 37
Guys, I really wish I could show you a lot more with photos for “more proof” but I don’t want to risk my account being banned. I don’t live on the exact same street as them however, I do live pretty close to them in the same neighborhood. Obviously I’m not going give up where I live because I know Dim and J4D do look here on tattle. I can tell you that there are two gates to get into the neighborhood. The first one has security and the the second one you can use an app or you can pay for a remote. Their house looks the worst in the neighborhood. I can confirm they have had many female nannies go in and out of the house. Also on the FB page I can confirm that if you are looking for help during the summer there has been postings and Jessica or “Jess” did in fact reply to the initial post. So I’m sure the trackholes did reach out to her via FB. The volt never leaves that spot at least for the 6 months I’ve been here. They recently had the new solar panels installed about a month ago. But it gets better lol. I did see a posting in the FB page of a person trying to sale used solar panels and I was interested about them but they wanted way too much for older panels. I do think they are home because their garage door was just open. Live stream today? Anyway, you can believe me or not but I will continue to be here for the downfall of their channel because it’s happening as we speak! If anything else happens that I can see I will update youuuu guyzzzzzzzzz!
Stay low and keep the tea flowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And anyone walking through the Poly can get a lei. Anyone. There's always someone near the lobby or just outside the lobby handing them out. You aren't special Trackers.
I feel like a reject now.

In all of the years I've been entering the Poly from the front entrance, after getting off the monorail, to enter and see decorations or whatever at the holidays, or just a random day I'd go down there to eat at the Kona Cafe, I never ONCE was offered a lei - even when they / I'd acknowledge each other and say "Hi" 😭😭😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I guess I just didn't look Tracker-special enough to be offered one!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The only time we check in at the front desk is if we're prompted to do so. I've been told that happens when people get upgraded (never happened to us🤣) or if they need something from you like a credit card on file(I forgot that we got new cc cards with new numbers one year). The rest of the time we go straight to our room, in my eyes it's awesome. They do their best to accomedate your requests and you have better chances of getting those honored if you only make one request(like close to lobby, close to elevator).

Reactions: 14
But good thing they got him a 1st visit button, because it's his first time STAYING at the Poly. He was at the Poly for the pin trading shenanigans, so it's not even like it's his first visit to the Poly. They make up this tit for attention. We should do a 1st visit button count for Big Baby. I believe this was button #3?
Im thinking it’s at least button #4. Epcot was the first visit to the space restaurant but Jenn said that didn’t count. Then MK. Not sure if the Swan counts. Pin trading. Im sure I’m missing other visits when they just went for a meal. I don’t think they have first time buttons for each resort.
---
We all know he was trying to get something for stopping at the desk. Why would this suddenly be a thing he does/recommends out of all the resort stays they’ve done.

Reactions: 19
I was about to post the same. They decided to check in at the front desk to try and cheat an upgrade by complaining and flexing. Sad fucker. Dim not you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
I feel like a reject now.

In all of the years I've been entering the Poly from the front entrance, after getting off the monorail, to enter and see decorations or whatever at the holidays, or just a random day I'd go down there to eat at the Kona Cafe, I never ONCE was offered a lei - even when they / I'd acknowledge each other and say "Hi" 😭😭😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I guess I just didn't look Tracker-special enough to be offered one!
I've never seen someone handing them out upstairs. Every time I've been there recently (last 2 years) there's a stand of leis out near the valet desk with someone handing them out. There's also usually someone in the lobby next to another stand, just inside the doors.

Next time you are there, go to the front entrance and demand a lei. Then announce loudly, do you have any idea who I am?!?! That's what seems to work for the Trackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Their bitching pisses me off, they probably booked last minute an were expecting a great room that someone else booked up months in advanced, they are honestly so entitled to think they can walk into where ever an get what they want

When we go we get the all stars resorts, it's budget but it's a clean room an working bathroom, usually we end up at one of the further away buildings that's a good walk away from the main building, one year while staying at music we were actually closer to the sports building than we were the music, but not once did we ever complain about how far away it was, how much walking we had to do after a full day at parks, the food, the quality of the room, that the buses were packed because they took all 3 all star hotels as one etc, we were just damn grateful we were able to have a holiday that so many can only ever dream about
Yes to all this! We usually stay at Pop or one of the all stars. I am just grateful to be there and for AC after a long day at the park. We order groceries and have them delivered to bell services when we arrive. It normally is just water, pop, and snacks.

Reactions: 13
I've never seen someone handing them out upstairs. Every time I've been there recently (last 2 years) there's a stand of leis out near the valet desk with someone handing them out. There's also usually someone in the lobby next to another stand, just inside the doors.

Next time you are there, go to the front entrance and demand a lei. Then announce loudly, do you have any idea who I am?!?! That's what seems to work for the Trackers.
Oh, I'm sorry. I meant the bus!!!! I meant when I'd get off the bus! (need more coffee :coffee: 🤣)

Cuz we don't / can't typically park there anymore if a day guest so we go from DS and we don't have APs at the moment to park at the TTC and take the monorail and / or walk from the TTC to the Poly.

Yeah, I recall where they stand. WTF!

I'm going to go over next time and be like -

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM A JEALOUS HATE-WATCHER OF THE TRACKERS AND AM A PROUD TATTLER. I DESERVE THIS LEI!" 🤣🌸🤣🌸

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine wishing to win the lottery while you’re staying at a magic kingdom resort at DISNEY WORLD… with a theme park view… during a major holiday ☹.
She’s absolutely vile

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Jenn and Tim I know you read here. STOP COMPLAINING! It makes you looks even more snooty than you already think you are. As for wining the lottery. YOU HAVE. You have a life majority of us here would like to have. Not to work a 9-5 job, travel as often as you want, 2 beautiful kids, and the ability to buy whatever you want when you want it. Do yourself a favor look around Ft Pampers and see what you have, then look back to what you used to have. There's your lottery right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why is he listening in on another table’s dinner conversation and then commenting on it. First of all, that’s so rude. And what does he not understand about somebody being “technically married”. Hey Tim, how about not commenting on anybody’s marital status. You had three “weddings” so if anybody should be questioned when/how somebody was married, maybe ask yourself the same thing about your own marriage.
And why did Ginn then include it? Should have been left on the cutting room floor, it’s irrelevant to the Polynesian, but hey that would require some professionalism and these are just home movies/evidence for the Buddy and Da Baby to use when filing for emancipation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.