The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn't get a vid yesterday, will there be one today now that we know the construction guys were at the house earlier? Can Jenn work in those conditions? I don't know if you guys knew, but Jenn has 2 kids and she's nursing the baby. Will we finally get to see the July 3rd fireworks now that it's July 7th and every other vlogger has their July 3rd and 4th fireworks videos up for days?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe how Jackpot has been lately. It seems to me that he’s on a low dose of Ritalin. Why all of a sudden has he been much calmer and now sitting in the stroller ?!?! Something that kid would never do…. Why not just admit you ask the pediatrician for help since your first born has been too aggressive with big baby?!
Only the Bojos know for sure.
They have been prone to using melatonin, though.

I agree Jackson they may be giving him something, as he is a calmer, more obedient boy now.
Not convinced it is Ritalin
857B4D37-B2CF-436A-A436-72A6AAB48D26.jpeg

To me J$ is a normal, energetic, active, rambunctious 3.5 year old boy.
Not a child with possible ADHD.

Buddy doesn't need Ritalin, he needs his parents to take Ritalin themselves. Though they're so dysfunctional, they'd either abuse it or not take it consistently. Same with Ginn taking any meds for her mental health issues. Frankly, I'm surprised she managed to take her birth control regularly for 10 years, but I guess the motivation to pretend to be infertile was stronger than her inability to remember to do anything with consistency.
😂 YES!

Reactions: 10
Buddy doesn't need Ritalin, he needs his parents to take Ritalin themselves. Though they're so dysfunctional, they'd either abuse it or not take it consistently. Same with Ginn taking any meds for her mental health issues. Frankly, I'm surprised she managed to take her birth control regularly for 10 years, but I guess the motivation to pretend to be infertile was stronger than her inability to remember to do anything with consistency.
That's because she didn't manage it. Tim did it for her. He probably handed her a tiny cup with her pills like they do in the hospital or nursing home and had to check under her tongue to make sure she took it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I agree Jackson they may be giving him something, as he is a calmer, more obedient boy now.
View attachment 2292246

😂 YES!
Although, I guess we don't know 100% if they're using Melatonin either. Some things we'll never know, unfortunately.
---
He probably slipped it into her shrimpies and chia seed pudding.
Dim wishes he could slip his shrimpie into her pudding.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
🚨looks like the backyard renovations started today! I don’t see that much happening but the contractor is there with a few other workers. I see a truck and a white work van in front of the house. The van looks pretty sus to me! I didn’t see any information at all on the van. It’s very strange that it’s apparently starting on a Friday? I have to leave for work over the weekend, I’ll report what I see when I’m back next week.
🤔 Imagine if the crew begins the “work day” too early or on a day that violates a local ordinance or HOA rules. 📱 ☎ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New vlog. Jenn says it has already been so magical already. Whatever, B, you won't remember anything from this trip a week later. 😂

She already forgot that J stayed up late for the fireworks so that was why he slept till 8:30 (which she called a treat 🥴).
---
Oh FFS. They got a LL for Jenn to ride Tron because she "hasn't ridden it very much." (Maybe not the first time Tim has said that phrase. 😂😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And if they are smoking I hope they are doing it outside of the house and an area where the kids aren't going to breathe in second hand smoke. Honestly, she probably found some site online that justifies the edibles/drinking. I'm sure there's some junk science site that exists. If the kids actually do have substances in their system and it's noticed that could get CPS up their ass fast. My cousin ended up raising her kid's son just because of that. However, unlike OG Buddy and Big Baby her grandbaby had more severe deformities from her idiotic mother using while pregnant and post partum so it was pretty obvious.
I've actually come across stitches of a tiktok where a woman was telling other women that's it's okay to "drink in moderation" while pregnant 😳.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So they stayed 3 nights at the Polynesian to do basically nothing.

In this video, they eat breakfast at Steakhouse 71, go to MK for less than 4 hours, eat dinner at Captain Cooks, then watch the fireworks from their room. No pool time. Totally bucket list for people who have lived there for their whole lives!

And this required a nanny at least for the daytime part.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So they stayed 3 nights at the Polynesian to do basically nothing.

In this video, they eat breakfast at Steakhouse 71, go to MK for less than 4 hours, eat dinner at Captain Cooks, then watch the fireworks from their room. No pool time. And this required a nanny at least for the daytime part.
Yep. The same tit they do every time. Boring, not magical, and a waste of time and money. Whoopee.

Oh and we also get to hear J babble during the fireworks that are boring to watch on film as it is.

Total home movies, as per usual.

Reactions: 22
He was showing the bread pudding and then panned very quickly to her. She never said she was nursing, but she had a towel over her, the boppy cushion thing on her lap, and her hair was pulled back. I can't actually make out the big baby, but it looks like she was nursing or faux-nursing.

Sorry for the blurry photo--he panned over and zoomed in on her very quickly.

View attachment 2291998
wait, are both of her giant chesticles out??

• Haha
  • Sick
I feel like I repeat myself over and over again, but these two morons can’t even take two children to the Polynesian for a staycation without the Nanny. Why did they even have these kids? It just completely disgusts me. Do they honestly think the nanny wants to be there? She is probably like thank God I’m getting paid for this. It just makes me more mad every time I see this. They should’ve never been blessed with these two children if they can’t even take care of them. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 26
Is she trying to imply she and Dimoturd are like Mickey & Minnie with this thumbnail? 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 3.38.00 PM Large.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2292246

😂 YES!
According to the M-CHAT he is at high risk for being on the autism spectrum based on what we see in their vlogs. None of us know what, if anything, is or is not going on with him.

also, nobody knows if they actually used melatonin. The arm chair diagnosing is getting a bit ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We didn't get a vid yesterday, will there be one today now that we know the construction guys were at the house earlier? Can Jenn work in those conditions? I don't know if you guys knew, but Jenn has 2 kids and she's nursing the baby. Will we finally get to see the July 3rd fireworks now that it's July 7th and every other vlogger has their July 3rd and 4th fireworks videos up for days?
New video up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck. Tim and Jenn sit and give a spiel at the end saying that the reason this was a bucket list stay was because they got to see the fireworks so close and yet also see the shapes of them from far enough away. What? 🙄 Tim then mansplains all the details of the different Disney firework shows and why THIS one is better than the others. These two are insufferable and beyond obnoxious. It's fireworks. They act like it is the next coming of Jesus Christ surrounding them from every angle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I've actually come across stitches of a tiktok where a woman was telling other women that's it's okay to "drink in moderation" while pregnant 😳.
I wouldn't bet my last five bucks that she abstained the entire time she was pregnant with both kids. She put zero effort into her health during both pregnancies, especially the last one, and I can totally believe that she'd tell herself that just one glass of wine in the privacy of her own home and off-camera would be fine. Every week.

And I can't stand the thought of them giving Jackson Ritalin for issues their crappy parenting probably caused and responsible parenting would fix.

If you say this about every staycation, 'most magical' loses its bleeping meaning, you dumb duck. She's like a developmentally delayed teenage girl.
Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 3.40.57 PM.png

"tHe BaBy"
Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 3.40.23 PM.png

What the duck. Tim and Jenn sit at the end saying that the reason this was a bucket list stay was because they got to see the fireworks so close and yet also see the shapes of them from far enough away. Wtf? 🙄 Tim then mansplains all the details of the different Disney firework shows and why THIS one is better than the others. These are insufferable and obnoxious.

These two should get the duck outside of their stupid bleeping Disney bubble, good lord.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Noticed nanny was with them for breakfast at Steakhouse 71 you can see her nails by the omelette. Did she stay there? Or meet them?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So summer sitter is with them at breakfast. And, didn't TPD on IG say that they ate at Steakhouse 71 too? I don't remember which day. It seemed like there were more people at the table than just the Bojos/Jess.

I assume Jess must have an annual pass? Probably a prerequisite for working for them. I wonder if she got reimbursed for parking?

Once again, Tim is surprised to hear that Jen did not like her breakfast until they are walking to MK. I can't imagine that she wouldn't say anything about it until after they are done. You know they both would complain right there and then.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.