The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grown man would cry if some human dressed in a Mickey costume started talking to him. This is what happens when people don't go to therapy.
Screen Shot 2023-07-09 at 5.53.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
IMG_5416.jpeg
jen, with her mouth chock full of pineapple just has to taste tims tiny sausge

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok cool, I'll give a pass on timing and getting off of Splash. He still not my cup of tea. I hope he's a nice guy, but if he's hanging with the Bojo's for this long and letting them use him...maybe not so bright.
Dim looks like hammered tit in this post!! Both eyes are sagging equally :oops:. Was he tired or stoned? He really looks like walking death with the unkept beard, sloppy hair, and just out of it. Certainly all that food from the day was kicking in and with Florida's heat lately :sick:
he looks like he had been ugly crying 😂
---
Im not real big on armchair diagnosing but this is the one thing I think is true. One of my best friends has a child that is on the spectrum and I see way too many characteristics in J that their child who IS diagnosed. I also spent a few years working with the Special Equestrians and J has so many hallmarks of what I have seen and experienced. He is also doing the same jaw jutting my friends kid does. Working on the puzzle pieces he was in his own world. He gave stitch side eye twice and it appeared to be more annoyance than anything. J DOES NOT LIKE CHARACTER INTERACTION! STOP FORCING HIM YOU TWATS!
My child has autism, I have been saying he needs to be evaluated for probably two years at this point. It is painful to watch and read some of the comments on here about the not listening, dead in the eyes, hyper focused to overstimulated, garbled speech, etc. Big difference is we had he evaluated and started different therapies before the age of three.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wouldn't have said this when they first got a nanny/educator, but I don't think TTT wants them in the videos now because they go through them quickly. I think they realized after Bea that it isn't a good look to show rotating sitters. It would draw more criticism. People defend their 'need for help, but even some of those would not be fans of the kids having so many sitters in and out of their lives. Plus, they probably think it will up the engagement numbers with people always asking about the mysterious people in the vlogs.
I wonder if they've clued in yet? They're reinforcing that there is something wrong with the kid, or they're entirely incompetent parents. You think people don't talk about you and judge you hard everywhere you go? It's not Tattle, Bojos, it's the real world. It's a ridiculous production and none of the other families travel with as much tit or awkwardly as they do. It looks ridiculous. I wonder if there have been any 'situations' while filming where people were just sick of their tit and made it loudly known.

Reactions: 20
Difficult to watch too often but just looked at their latest video. There honestly is something off about Jackson.
I know he has been overindulged with constant trips and overstimulation...but, there is something off.
Maybe due to the baby he is acting babyish but he also seems disconnected.
I hope they will address this soon..the sooner the better to help him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good grief! How could they eat two buffets in a day? I would be stuffed all day from the character breakfast alone. We know the Trackers like to get their money's worth from a buffet so I'm sure they ate as much as humanly possible. I know nanny claws is silently judging them.

What a lovely family time 4th of July! CORE MEMORIES! /s Dim goes to watch the fireworks alone while everyone else is in the hotel room. He could have easily taken J$ with him to watch the fireworks in person. J$ seems to like fireworks and very rarely gets to see them from outside a hotel room window. If J$ didn't want to go with him, he should have stayed in the hotel with his family. Stans do not care about 4th of July fireworks on July 9th. Anyone who wanted to watch them would have watched a live streamer or a different vlogger who uploads quickly.

Dim is looking more and more like this.
what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guy looks awful. I’m also going to call bs on the barber being booked. He doesn’t have time to get his hair cut having two kids and two wives.

I know it has been suggested before that Tim has eyelid ptosis. I think he also now has eyebrow ptosis. I know they keep pretending that there's nothing wrong, but clearly there is.

Reactions: 17
Question for locals, when you go to the parks, do you take ponchos or raincoats or something like that with you? Whenever we visit from out of state we just take them with us in a backpack, just in case. You would think as rain-phobic as Tim is that they would take that kind of thing with them. I mean, they take big ass umbrellas and multiple fans in the stroller, you'd think some sort of raingear would be there too.
I know this question was a few pages back, but no, we never take any rain gear to the parks. We know every nook and cranny to sneak into if it rains, and know it’ll eventually let up sooner or later.

Reactions: 16
I was scrolling through the stan group this morning and the pic of shirtless Tim reminded me--does anyone remember at which point after J$ was born that Tim got his quite elaborate (and strange) tattoo dedicated to J$? It had to be before covid, so it had to be before J$ turned 4 months. Big Baby is over 4 months old...just sayin'.
I actually did the research on this and posted about it either the last thread or the thread before and found out it was, I’m trying to remember, but I believe it was around April or May or between April and June 2021 When he got it. He didn’t get it before Covid. That was why he had to wait was because he had to wait for tattoo shops to open.it was way later than we all remembered it to be

Reactions: 9
That entire outfit is from the little girl's section
I can see Jenn transitioning him into a girl. I hope she doesn’t but those are the vibes I’m getting. I don’t think Tim would be on board with it.
---
Difficult to watch too often but just looked at their latest video. There honestly is something off about Jackson.
I know he has been overindulged with constant trips and overstimulation...but, there is something off.
Maybe due to the baby he is acting babyish but he also seems disconnected.
I hope they will address this soon..the sooner the better to help him.
My niece never acted like a baby when her sister was born. She helps with her actually. She’s two! I know we all agree J maybe on the spectrum but in my experience working with traumatized children, they tend to revert back to the infancy period if they’re SA. I’m not saying this is the case here because I believe he’s on the spectrum. You never know though with these people coming and going out of his life.

Reactions: 10
I think they make Jackson sit in front of a screen or make him go play with his toys by himself so often that he gets into those zones so it's hard for him to transition to "show" Jackson when they want him to perform for the camera. Then, oftentimes he goes into overperformance-with or without sugar.

I assume the time spent with the nanny du jour is the only time he feels "normal", He doesn't get shoved in front of a screen or asked "do you looovere it" a million times. (at least, I hope not). I assume that's why he gravitates to them. It's the only "normal" time he probably gets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nanny was with them at Woody’s Round Up BBQ. She was holding Oliver so his parents could stuff their faces on their 2nd all you can eat meal of the day:
View attachment 2296546
Nanny Claws does not look very happy in this picture. From the shots we have seen of her lately, especially the Peppa Pig shots, she doesn’t know how to interact with or doesn’t want to be the one caring for ”the Baby.” My theory is they originally told her she would be taking care of Jackson only and then they sprung the baby on her later.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.