The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is remarkable how they don't realize how unbelievably completely out-of-touch with reality they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jenn says she was feeding Oliver in the room during the fireworks and was nervous people could see her doing so from out on the boats but she was perfectly fine nursing in public on a carousel at Legoland?
Or in ‘Ohana around a ton of people trying to eat their $60 Disney dinner.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm really grateful to have a clean well-kept home that's not cluttered and makes me feel comfortable. I go on an actual legit longer-than-a-long-weekend vacation maybe once a year these days, and yet I never dread going home (dread going back to work, absolutely, that's whether I'm on vacation or not). I look forward to seeing my kitties greet me at the door and sleeping in my own bed again.

These two are off lighting their money on the same bleeping redundant vacations more than they're home and they're always SO dreading going back home, and that's pretty damn sad.

Reactions: 28
Wow, J$ is never told the word NO. Him squeezing BB hand and all was freaking me out. He can so easily hurt him. I just don't get these 2 asshats. He needs to be gentle. Why can't they teach him to be gentle.

Reactions: 20
Ginn: "some of our friends don't like to be on youtube so we don't show them"
Gee, have you bothered ever stopping to give the same consideration to YOUR CHILDREN?!

Ginn pointing out how she was hoping no one would see her nursing in the room. 1) I see you, trying to prove you're breastfeeding and 2) seriously Ginn, NO ONE IS GOING TO BE LOOKING AT YOU WHEN THERE IS A WHOLE DAMN FIREWORKS SHOW HAPPENING, you narcissistic bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Wow that was a lot. These people make me sick. They act ridiculous. Endless vacations at the same places, eat like pigs but supposedly regret it. Ummm when you guys aren't eating theme park food you are going out to eat.
They are seriously going to go to the Polynesian again? And show us what again? Oh right, they will get a cabana by the pool this time. Will the nanny get her own cabana?
They are so full of themselves. Washing dishes is too good for them now. They absolutely want to do nothing that takes any effort anymore.
We know they read here because I asked why they took the bus to HS....thanks for that long ass answer. So since you read here...we 👏 know 👏 you👏 are 👏 nursing! STFU Millions of women have done it
Uggh she did those quick kisses with BB.
They need some serious help.
I can't stand them anymore.
Complete narcissists who believe they are worth millions of dollars.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I am still trying to figure out why Mike seems perfectly fine to be shown in Adam’s videos, and even have his name used, but is never shown in Tracker vids. (well, never intentionally, but due to Tim’s crappy camera work and Jen’s crappy editing we occasionally get a snippet)

I assume it’s the Trackers who don’t want to show him? I wonder if it is the same with the nannies? Maybe Lean didn’t want to be shown because she was probably embarrassed to be their nanny. And maybe B didn’t want to be shown because she seemed like an older lady who might not have been comfortable with it. But Jess seems younger and obviously not shy so I don’t see why she would object.

I guess they don't want to show anybody they have to pay to be associated with them and I assume they only want to show people that they can benefit off of somehow. They have no problem showing Adam or TPD or DisLyfe.

I also found it weird that he didn't show his mom or dad at AMI. They have been shown before, now they are relegated to a food and shaky hand shot.

I don't know. It just seems odd that they try so hard not to show certain people.
Funny how it seems Jenn answered this in the most recent video lmao tell us you read here Jenny!

Reactions: 15
Funny how it seems Jenn answered this in the most recent video lmao tell us you read here Jenny!
I thought it was odd she mentioned this because they never show Mike but as someone else mentioned, Mike has been in ATW videos.

I myself was thinking, “what friends?” When she said that.

Are they trying to pass the nanny off as a friend and not paid help?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It always annoys me when they complain about their lighting not being good in their expensive Lake Nona home that people dream of having. It’s not that hard Dim and J4D go to the fuckin store and buy new LED remote controlled lights you morons!!!! You look like idiots filming in front of your refrigerator!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
6 times they refer to Oliver as Baby in the first 2 minutes, smh.
A large amount of Oliver's name in this video, but that is because of the stupid song Tim was singing, otherwise it would have been the normal 2 or 3.

Screenshot_20230711-213616_Samsung Notes.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So I've been MIA for awhile (family stuff - my father passed away last week. Fortunately it wasn't unexpected and he went peacefully so we're thankful for that). Anyways, back to these idiots. Just wondering, has Ginn ever called Oliver by his name, or is it always "The Baby"?? FFS, I feel like I'm watching The Croods.
Im so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and the family.
Ginn has only said Oliver’s name a handful of times. I think she did that because we are always saying here on tattle that she call him the baby and not by his actual name. It only lasted a blog or so, she went back to calling him “the baby.”

Reactions: 16
6 times they refer to Oliver as Baby in the first 2 minutes, smh.
A large amount of Oliver's name in this video, but that is because of the stupid song Tim was singing, otherwise it would have been the normal 2 or 3.
The song really creeped me out. Not because of the song itself. It seemed to be an incredibly personal moment between a father and baby and it got put out there for the world to see. They make me sick.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How many First Time Bucket List Best Day Ever Polynesian Staycations are they going to have? I've only ever been to the Luau thing they used to have all the way back in 1994. I now have no desire to ever go there again.

Maybe the Oliver song was created as a way to remember what The Baby's name actually is.

• Haha
You just know she was being a Karen at the pool looking for chairs. Remember we saw Oliver for a second in a whole set-up while napping. She wouldn't be happy with just a few chairs, they most likely hogged like 10. They were bitchy about people putting their towels on them early....I don't like that either....but you know that they would do the same if they could haul their asses out of bed in the morning. They aren't really pissed that people do that, because they would be the same assholes if they could.
They are just pissed they can't be assholes and wake up early.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.