The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I also am wearing an oversized tshirt with shorts with my hair in a bun. I was cleaning my house and ran to Publix. They were hired to showcase this house on camera for this company. Dress for job, bleeping losers.
Hair up & in dance shorts- so looser. No chance in hell I would even take my trash to chute in our condo building 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are exceptionally annoying while doing this house tour with all of the stupid theme song noises they make. And Dims pit sweat stains are distracting as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It saddens and frustrates me that Oliver is not making any facial expressions or looking around. I've been around three-month old babies that are very nosy and more expressive.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It saddens and frustrates me that Oliver is not making any facial expressions or looking around. I've been around three-month old babies that are very nosy and more expressive.
In the pool, he looked just an expressionless blob the whole time. Jenn claimed he was loving it but he didn’t smile or show any emotions at least while they were filming him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ginn, hun, that is not a tree.
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 11.53.45 AM.png

Those are not trees either. It's a crappy painting of foliage in a truck.
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 11.54.41 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ginn asks if AT-ATs are "living things". Well, I guess they're more alive and functional and smarter than you Ginn, so make of that what you will. Also, they literally stand for All Terrain Armored Transport. Sigh. She probably thinks ChatGPT is a living thing too.
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 12.03.42 PM.png

OMG! They stayed at this house the day they went to DS! This was their breakfast before eating lunch at Homecoming! WTF!!’ Plus they had pizza the night before.
Gross. They seriously eat like they don't know if they'll ever be able to eat again ever. I don't know how they can eat SO MUCH FOOD for multiple meals. I thought I was going ham with a few sushi rolls for my birthday, these two eat like every single meal is their splurge "duck it I had a really hard day or it's a special occasion" meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course they had the nanny with them while they had their staycation at the rental house. They can’t manage to take care of their two kids while doing a staycation. 🙄

What was the nanny doing when both kids were in the pool? I wonder if she feels awkward just being there sometimes.

Also, just me being petty but it bugs me when Jenn refers to Tim’s nieces as “the cousins.” “We invited the cousins over.” These aren’t your cousins, Jenn. These are Jackson’s cousins. Tim’s nieces. Unless I am wrong and they are Tim’s cousins?
---

Reactions: 21
Ginn asks if AT-ATs are "living things". Well, I guess they're more alive and functional and smarter than you Ginn, so make of that what you will. Also, they literally stand for All Terrain Armored Transport. Sigh. She probably thinks ChatGPT is a living thing too.
View attachment 2278142

Gross. They seriously eat like they don't know if they'll ever be able to eat again ever. I don't know how they can eat SO MUCH FOOD for multiple meals. I thought I was going ham with a few sushi rolls for my birthday, these two eat like every single meal is their splurge "duck it I had a really hard day or it's a special occasion" meal.
I had a an egg & cheese bagel- a weekend treat breakfast and then cleaned for hours and then almonds for “lunch”. How do they even have the desire to eat those two meals right after each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not jenn using every chance she can to plug in their channel and asking people to subscribe. what happened to “now it’s time to pay the price” because you hated to just ask people to like and subscribe?! also the music is so distracting. jenn is going downhill with the editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In the pool, he looked just an expressionless blob the whole time. Jenn claimed he was loving it but he didn’t smile or show any emotions at least while they were filming him
Stans: "Excuse you, BIG BABY IS A BEACON OF HAPPINESS!!!!!"
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 12.16.12 PM.png

OG Buddy is not a swimmer, I don't know what his egg and sperm donor are talking about. I guess being able to grab someone within arm's reach underwater counts as swimming now.

Ginn had to put her waddling #momlife walking-up-to-Dim from the DS "vid" in this "vid" too. Is this their new desperate "throw a noodle at the wall and leave it there for months see if it sticks" attempt to get more views? Redundant advertising essentially of a vlog they already uploaded?

This pajama set of hers (way to traumatize "the cousins" with your braless tits Ginn and stop trying to smother Buddy with them) reminds me of the blue PJ set she wore while walking around one of their cruises with a glass of wine like the classy broad she is which earned her the JennyBlueberry nickname. Now she's JennyPeach. Uh oh, watch out lil' sis!
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 12.24.13 PM.png

Why not let him sit with "the cousins" in the back row instead of smothering him and doing her weird kiss thing with him? This kid is going to have a really hard time in school.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
EC66784A-BA76-419D-8A29-06CDFC9E0621.jpeg

Videos seem the same to me. Maybe the Stan’s are starting to notice how crappy the editing actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can Dim not find a barber willing to trim that nasty pube beard of his?
When does he have time? he has three kids to look after and a channel to maintain.

This was their breakfast before eating lunch at Homecoming! WTF!!’ Plus they had pizza the night before.
They are fat with eating disorders.

I had a an egg & cheese bagel- a weekend treat breakfast and then cleaned for hours and then almonds for “lunch”. How do they even have the desire to eat those two meals right after each other?
I don’t know how they eat the way they do. They probably ordered in for dinner being on a well deserved staycation.

I count calories and one of those meals would be my big meal for the day and that would be on a weekend or special occasion. Not every day.

Reactions: 15
What if Summer Nanny fancies herself as some influencer-editor extraordinaire, and she is ghost editing for Jenn AND taking care of O and J on these trips. That way Jenn can just walk around fake laughing, eating, and randomly nursing O on carousels and by the pool. 🥴 It sounds preposterous but yet also possible. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.