The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering YouTube is testing a three strike policy for people using adblockers, I can believe it. I think you'll see a lot less videos being watched if that gets fully implemented. I, for one, won't watch anything if I have to disable my adblocker or subscribe to Premium just to watch things.
I've already stopped watching a ton of people I used too because for some reason they have increased their ads, I can't get adblocker on the TV unfortunately but I've noticed a few I used to watch that only used to have a ad at the beginning now can have up to 3 or 4 ads throughout, so I've unsubbed from them, am not watching 20min vids with 4 ad breaks, mostly it was gaming ones so I'll just go onto kick now since even twitch has gotten worse with 5 ads at 30seconds long during their streams

Reactions: 9
I'm catching up with the MK vlog.

Tim hopes that the new Poly tower is more themed to the rest of the Polynesian. It looks like just plain grey right now. This guy used to work in construction right? Does he not understand that they have to build the structure before they start to theme it?

Tim mentions that you still get your 20% AP discount on the sale merch....except in the month of June it was 30%. Way to be in on all the Disney news. It's not like it's your only job or anything.

The whole part with the sun fading on the castle should have been cut. There's sun fading right here. 2 seconds later...well I don't see the sun fading so it could just be a shadow. There's no reason any of that should have been in the final cut.

Tiana's water tower is small. Oh Tim, you of all people should not be a judge on size. They shouldn't keep this gift shop because there won't be animals living in places, I guess maybe. What we know about this ride: There will be 17 new animal friends including an otter, a turtle, a beaver.

I guess here's my summation of this vid because I can't continue: Give it up, Tim. You seem to suck even more as time goes on. It's time to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't wish ill will on people, and I don't think this really counts as legitimate ill will, but I hope Big Baby DOES NOT win the JackJack's Diaper Dash on the cruise.
1. Because it is a silly event on DCL that people love, but it isn't that serious.
2. They will be completely insufferable if he does win.
3. They will be little brats about losing, and it will eat at them. <---Maybe this one is a bit of ill will, but oh well. It is a diaper crawl, not an Olympic medal.
Don’t worry if he doesn’t win we have a couple of falls backs:

1. there was a problem with the lens
2. the audio was bad
3. the camera started to act up really weird
4. there was terrible internet
5. they forgot to film and just wanted to live in the moment
6. the sd card was full
7. Tim forgot his phone in the cabin
8. A cast member told them the night before that the diaper dash started at 12:30 but it actually started at 12 and when they were walking to the event they could hear it starting they tried to get in on it but the other cast member said sorry you had to be here before 12

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t worry if he doesn’t win we have a couple of falls backs:

1. there was a problem with the lens
2. the audio was bad
3. the camera started to act up really weird
4. there was terrible internet
5. they forgot to film and just wanted to live in the moment
6. the sd card was full
7. Tim forgot his phone in the cabin
8. A cast member told them the night before that the diaper dash started at 12:30 but it actually started at 12 and when they were walking to the event they could hear it starting they tried to get in on it but the other cast member said sorry you had to be here before 12
9. They totally forgot about it an were too busy eating
10. Big baby an J were napping an god forbid they miss their 4h naps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re: Diaper Dash--Big Baby has zero chance of even coming close to winning the Diaper Dash. We were walking through the atrium area on the Fantasy and got the see the Diaper Dash with our own eyes. Well first, I'm going to bet my bottom dollar on the fact that the Diaper Dash is going to be during mandatory nap time, so they will end up not attending at all.

Apparently the entire ship rolls out to watch this event, so it will be exciting to see Tim and Jenn humiliated in front of hundreds of people when the baby doesn't even move. The babies that compete in the diaper dash are old (for crawling babies). There was a 15 month old in one heat and then most were between 10-13 months. They youngest was 9 months. An exactly 6 month Big Baby doesn't stand a chance. I mentioned this before, but in one heat, a kid stood up and walked to the finish line, so parents cheat. The Cast Member I spoke with said it happens every time. They even talk about it in the rules, if your kid gets up and walks, they are disqualified. The cheating parents were the talk of the trivia that happened after the Diaper Dash. Again, I would absolutely love for Tim and Jenn to be humiliated at the one thing they wanted to do most in this cruise.

IMG_0865.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Once Ginn decides to darken her haircolor and move from paprika to charcoal for her brows.
Screenshot_20230630-214930_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm catching up with the MK vlog.

Tim hopes that the new Poly tower is more themed to the rest of the Polynesian. It looks like just plain grey right now. This guy used to work in construction right? Does he not understand that they have to build the structure before they start to theme it?
I hope the hospital they are building across the street looks more like a hospital when it's done. Now it's just a skeleton of a building with no walls or windows. Very little theming happening! Gotta have more theming!

There's no way that Big Baby is going to win the diaper dash, the way he's developing I highly doubt that he'll even be close to crawling when they have to get their cruising fix.

• Haha
Does the big baby even crawl yet? Does he get tummy time like all babies should get or do they just hold him and not let him down. I think Tim and Jenn should of done a better job at preparing Jackson for a sibling. if they did a better job of preparing Jackson for a sibling they would not have these issues where they have to keep the boys separate.

Reactions: 13
Does the big baby even crawl yet? Does he get tummy time like all babies should get or do they just hold him and not let him down. I think Tim and Jenn should of done a better job at preparing Jackson for a sibling. if they did a better job of preparing Jackson for a sibling they would not have these issues where they have to keep the boys separate.
At 3 months old, Big Baby doesn't even independently hold his own head up. He's basically still a blob that doesn't seem to move all too much on his own.

And preparing J$ for a sibling was an epic failure on their part. Shocker, buying him a black baby doll didn't prep him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big Baby oh has 5 or 6 weeks to train for the diaper dash. They are still wishing for him to rollover…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't wish ill will on people, and I don't think this really counts as legitimate ill will, but I hope Big Baby DOES NOT win the JackJack's Diaper Dash on the cruise.
1. Because it is a silly event on DCL that people love, but it isn't that serious.
2. They will be completely insufferable if he does win.
3. They will be little brats about losing, and it will eat at them. <---Maybe this one is a bit of ill will, but oh well. It is a diaper crawl, not an Olympic medal.
Well….
Doubt he will be crawling by this September.
Considering Big Baby is never let out of a bouncing seat, vibrating chair, or stroller, doubt he'll even know how to crawl. :(
But there is still the cruise in 2024 to Lighthouse Point.
Plus any other future cruises till he is walking or disqualified from participating.

And, yes, when and if BBO should happen to win THEY will be insufferable!

I am still waiting to see Tim run a half marathon. Now that is an accomplishment!
Preferably a RunDisney.
🤔 though didn’t they say they had already signed up for a RD race? Was it a 5K or 10K?

Reactions: 10
As I am from the UK and things are done differently here, do the USA not have Health Visitors for babies, where you take the baby to them to check over and to see they are hitting their milestones? Surely Oliver would have been seen by now and a few flags raised? (EG he can't seem to support his own head?)
In the US we have something called Early Intervention which is a program that helps parents of kids 0-3 that aren’t hitting milestones. Im a therapist for Florida’s program called Early Steps. It’s something you kind of have to ask for or do some research to receive. Most people get it through their pediatrician once they are showing delays or have something diagnosed at birth like Down syndrome. In my experience, doctors do the bare minimum to address this and just give out questionnaires at certain appointments. If they don’t score below the cut off, no further questions are asked. Being almost 4 months old, O should be holding his head up with no problem and beginning to sit with assistance by 5-6 months. We should also be hearing cooing, giggles, babbles soon. O is really behind as far as I can tell from videos. It’s sad. There are so many services, some are even free, that could help them with this. But one thing that’s interesting is in Florida’s Early Steps, it’s a parent coaching model, meaning we work with the parent to do the exercises and practice. Jen could never. She would expect us to come in and do it all for her. We are trained to give the parents feedback and tell them how to do things. I would get mansplained so quickly if Tim was the dad I worked with. Even though I have 10 years of experience and a M Ed, but go off, Tim.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He used to go all the time, I do not recall the last time he went to a Waterpark. Jackson would love it, don't they claim he has an AP with the waterpark option?
I like the word “allegedly claim” when J$’s AP is discussed cause he sure doesn’t get to use it.

Anyways, back on topic. From TTT 12/5/22
72467401-A9FB-4153-BF97-CADE2C92170B.png

==========

TTT - 900K subscribers
PMM - 223K subscribers
8DB36EDC-BCF9-4AF1-83C0-4A9125B40B85.jpeg
184A4099-09CA-42D9-9E90-0D680D1396E7.jpeg

---
And preparing J$ for a sibling was an epic failure on their part. Shocker, buying him a black baby doll didn't prep him at all.
My POV was that this was more about flexing “see we aren’t racists, guyzzz” rather that prepping J$ for a new baby in the house.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Big Baby oh has 5 or 6 weeks to train for the diaper dash. They are still wishing for him to rollover
Which they showed Oliver doing on his 2 month update video. 10:41
3A6A4221-FB86-4CFB-BC6C-6350936AA212.jpeg

With BBO being forced to be more of a container baby now I guess the kid regressed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Babies don't usually crawl until at least 9 months old. There's no way BB will be crawling by 6 months. They're so delusional.

Babies don't usually crawl until at least 9 months old. There's no way BB will be crawling by 6 months. They're so delusional.
But the Bojo children are soooooooooo advanced!!!!! Most kids don’t crawl until 9 months but considering 18 month old J$ was writing in cursive and speaking fluent Mandarin, you have to understand that the typical milestones do not apply here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I find it so odd how Ginn holds BB. It makes me cringe. It's like she's the aunt and has never held a baby before. "What do I do with it?"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it so odd how Ginn holds BB. It makes me cringe. It's like she's the aunt and has never held a baby before. "What do I do with it?"
I still feel like they treat their kids like pets and props for the channel.

Yes, they take care of their basic needs of food (though not so much liquids), clothing & shelter.

But unlike pets, human children need attention, nurturing and affection for growth and development.

Tim and DJ strongly lack these skill sets.

I find it strange that we have never been shown Jackson organically hug or kiss either of them. That’s because they themselves don’t connect to him on an emotional loving level.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.