The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From TPD insta. While I'm sure this photo is 100% staged, J$ looks genuinely happy here. Happier than I've seen him in a long time.

View attachment 2284544

Also, Tim and Jenn...look at how these boys are dressed and look at how you are dressing J$. No one needs to see that much leg on your kid.

And poor Big Baby looks like he's contemplating jumping away from his useless mother.

And kudos to Francie for wearing the correct ears for the day. I'm almost positive that Jenn has at least one red/white/blue set. But really, how was she supposed to keep track that it's the 4th of July. She has two kids!!!!!
View attachment 2284545
Way back when they used to actually open the mail, people would send her ears all the time. Guaranteed she has a ton. Now thinking back, I would not be surprised if she begged those shops to send the ears to be promoted on their mail haul lives.

Reactions: 5
OMG! They stayed at this house the day they went to DS! This was their breakfast before eating lunch at Homecoming! WTF!!’ Plus they had pizza the night before.

The cousins came over too- not sure if they stayed. Odd that they all of the sudden love their family. Good for J$
---
BB Looks thrilled…
That is one angry looking blob. They couldn’t keep Jackprop off the channel, they could have done better with Big Baby. God they suck.
#homemovies

Reactions: 4
So did Tim put his foot down and tod Jenn they would go on this 'well deserved staycation because they work so hard you guyzz' if she cranked out 4 video's a day in a row since there haven't been any new ones for two days now?

Reactions: 12
Mmmmh, from bible college...which is a grifting degree from a high octane superfundy sect. Speaking in tongues, babbling baptisms, faith healing and the rest of it.
Lots of controversy.

This will never fail to make me laugh.
Touche. Though, I'd like to give him a little bit more credit just because I don't think Dim does tit but that's not saying much. Ugh, I think it's telling that both him and his wife essential only work experience outside of their bible college is either at crisis pregnancy centers/adoption mills. And I bet if you dug into the adoption agency they used you'd likely find issues galore since they can (not all the time) be shady as hell.

Reactions: 9

Yel

New thread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.