The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OA shows other vloggers in their videos all the time, so it's definitely the Trackers who caused the rift. (Not that anyone doubted that to be the case).

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim and Jenn unfollowed Peter and Kitra first because they're jealous of their (well deserved) success.

Reactions: 23
As far as OA go, I do watch them on occasion, and they were recently at Disney World, and did not hang out with the Trackers at all. I thought they were still following each other recently, so this is a recent thing I believe.

Reactions: 14
I just went to instagram and it looks like Ordinary Adventures/Kitra/Peter still follow TTT and Jen, and Jen follows them. It’s TTT that isn’t following OA/Kitra/Peter. Just wanted to clarify if anyone else read it as though they weren’t following TTT/Jen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
OA are the two fat slobs that don't own any dress clothes right? If memory serves the dude went to Ama-Ama wearing a t-shirt with Dorito cheese stains on it

• Haha
  • Wow
So Dimmy has no reason to ride the people mover because “ Tron” is finished and he can’t do anymore construction updates, but feels like riding it anyway ! Amazing “travel” channel to promote a classic ride. He’s bleeping clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Dimmy has no reason to ride the people mover because “ Tron” is finished and he can’t do anymore construction updates, but feels like riding it anyway ! Amazing “travel” channel to promote a classic ride. He’s bleeping clueless
#homeMovies

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mentioned a little in my post above. I would guess the beginning of the end of their friendship started with HHN. Peter/Kitra were invited to the media preview, which meant they could video the inside of the houses. TTT was NOT invited out. But TTT put out a video outlining each of the 10 houses with footage from each of the vloggers that WERE invited and able to film. So it's was Paging Mr Morrow, JoJo, Ordinary Adventures, Dev, that Panda guy I think, I don't know, there were a bunch. TTT technically gave credit for the stolen footage, but they did not ask permission. This was confirmed by most of the creators when people, mostly from here, pointed out that TTT used their footage. Oh and the credit was in microscopic print on the bottom corner in a text color that you could barely see.

But Peter and Kitra have become more and more successful and their videos are actually quite informative. They know their tit, especially Star Wars stuff. But, just compare their Minion Cafe video to Tim's, there basically is no comparison, it's leaps and bounds better. I think the more invites OA gets, the more jealous Tim and Jenn get and OA is just another lost friendship to add to the very long list.

I am also a Bright Sun Films fan. I really enjoyed their Penn Hills video, as we vacationed at a house not too far from there for many years when I was growing up. Also, the Costa Concordia video is also well done. All of their videos are very interesting.

I'll never forget the duck palace in the top of this abandoned bank 😍😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe with hut dog month we’ll get a three way with TPD and Hutdog Man and Dimmy boy deep throating weenies together. Maybe ATW will be back in time so he can remind everyone that hes on a diet and hasn’t eaten anything all day. tit we’re giving them free video ideas and they are still too lazy to do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe with hut dog month we’ll get a three way with TPD and Hutdog Man and Dimmy boy deep throating weenies together. Maybe ATW will be back in time so he can remind everyone that hes on a diet and hasn’t eaten anything all day. tit we’re giving them free video ideas and they are still too lazy to do anything.
You can give them a million dollar idea, but they don't see a need to improve so suggestions go "in one ear and out the other".
The only reason Jenn (and perhaps Tim) haunt tattle is to attempt to squash legit concerns before their stans see them too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New vlogs everyday.*!

*unless you idiot Stan’s don’t notice

have a good fourth everyone here! Still Miss a certain person here:) just found out my friends mom has terminal pancreatic cancer so I’ll need the laughs here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
have a good fourth everyone here! Still Miss a certain person here:) just found out my friends mom has terminal pancreatic cancer so I’ll need the laughs here

Sending good vibes and thoughts your way to you and your friend and friend's mom. I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't forget to stay cool and hydrated this weekend you guyzzzzz and pretend like you're in Florida so you can experience wearing sunglasses and sunscreen like Dimmy the renowned intrepid world traveler told us to!

Reactions: 14
The wish that Big Babe rolls over is fucked up. Buddy probably thought he was getting a friend, the way they hyped this baby up so he could perform on camera for the stans. And now Buddy is probably mad that Big Babe is a blob, like all babies. Instead of explaining to the spoiled brat (not his fault) that this is how babies are, they tell him the first step is Big Babe rolling over. And now they have him performing these wishes, also for the camera. Remember at Aulani when Buddy threw a coin into the fountain and Tim missed filming it and was audibly pissed. Tim is the grossest when it comes to Buddy performing on camera and I only hope that Buddy and Big Babe refuse to one day.
I don't wish ill will on people, and I don't think this really counts as legitimate ill will, but I hope Big Baby DOES NOT win the JackJack's Diaper Dash on the cruise.
1. Because it is a silly event on DCL that people love, but it isn't that serious.
2. They will be completely insufferable if he does win.
3. They will be little brats about losing, and it will eat at them. <---Maybe this one is a bit of ill will, but oh well. It is a diaper crawl, not an Olympic medal.

Reactions: 23
Considering Big Baby is never let out of a bouncing seat, vibrating chair, or stroller, doubt he'll even know how to crawl. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When is the last time Tim went to a water park? Has he even gone in 2023 at all?
I would think since it’s the middle of summer, it would be easy views to showcase some of the water parks.

Wow , OA has only 333,000 subs vs 900,000 to TTT , yet they got about 50,000 more views on the recent Minions Land food videos 😯 #TrackersSheddingViews

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A friend of mine has / had a fairly successful Instagram account. Recently likes started to really drop off and the anxiety of constantly watching how many and worrying about it led her to just feel like she shouldn’t bother, why put the effort in if all it’s causing is stress.
Maybe that’s the case here, maybe the declining views and criticism have just led them to not want to even put stuff out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
As I am from the UK and things are done differently here, do the USA not have Health Visitors for babies, where you take the baby to them to check over and to see they are hitting their milestones? Surely Oliver would have been seen by now and a few flags raised? (EG he can't seem to support his own head?)

Reactions: 9
When is the last time Tim went to a water park? Has he even gone in 2023 at all?
I would think since it’s the middle of summer, it would be easy views to showcase some of the water parks.
He used to go all the time, I do not recall the last time he went to a Waterpark. Jackson would love it, don't they claim he has an AP with the waterpark option?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.