The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beige pants Dimmy and FUPA bike shorts Ginn. As iconic as Mr Rogers and his sweater. 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.45.14 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Think I said a while ago that I wouldn't be surprised if we were going get a tit ton of these staycation homes because they can't just stay home an settle the baby in, glad to see I was right

God they must be desperate, I can just imagine the amount of begging they are doing for these hosted stays "bUt wE HavE 900k SuBsSssS"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When will these two fatties embrace the slimming joy of dark-colored clothing? Oh and clothes that are the right size would help too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim hopes that the new Poly tower is more themed to the rest of the Polynesian. It looks like just plain grey right now. This guy used to work in construction right? Does he not understand that they have to build the structure before they start to theme it?
What a moronic comment to make. Sure, Tim, Disney's not going to bother to theme a new building, especially at a deluxe resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yay another house rental tour.

By the second minute, Jenn reminds you that she likes chairs because, in case you didn’t know, she is nursing Big Babe

In other news, while exclaiming how great it is that the house has a bathtub for Buddy, Jenn doesn’t even know Buddy has switched to showers so Tim corrects her 😂
And then she just says, "oh yeah". Lol WTF. I wouldn't have even left that part in.
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.52.00 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In other news, while exclaiming how great it is that the house has a bathtub for Buddy, Jenn doesn’t even know Buddy has switched to showers so Tim corrects her 😂
This is nuts. I can't imagine not knowing this detail about your own 3 yr old child.

Beige pants Dimmy and FUPA bike shorts Ginn. As iconic as Mr Rogers and his sweater. 🥴
View attachment 2277961
I am currently wearing bike shorts and a long tshirt...as pajamas while on vacay, but I would never wear this specific outfit outside in the light of day let alone in a vlog for a YouTube channel (and I think I definitely look better than Jenn 😅). She must be delusional. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That house must be a total shitshow. I don’t believe for one minute they are happy. The videos we see are fake fake fake.
Having lived through a similar type of relationship (minus the vlogging of course), I can say with 100 percent certainty that you are 100 percent correct.

Reactions: 16
Highlight of this vid for me is a little before 23:00, Jenn tries to show the car that zombie J$ (watching a movie) is holding to the camera. He rips is away from her. 😂 Then she says, do you want to show Daddy your cars and he doesn't even blink or turn his head, he just holds out the bottom of the car he's holding.

Also, there are other kids there, maybe the cousins? Or Nanny Z's siblings? They do such a crappy job hiding people.

Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 1.59.56 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ginn can't think of the word "commode" She's like "the... the... the...". Just call it a bleeping toilet Ginn.

HI DIM, we just think you sound bleeping stupid because eating a soggy churro next to the commode doesn't change the fact that you eat soggy churros next to the shitter.
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.58.18 AM.png

I love that the primary bedroom is right next to the bleeping giant dining area. So private and quiet! 🥴

Can Dim not find a barber willing to trim that nasty pube beard of his?

BUT Ginn, I thought you were a straight-edge sober chick now! 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 11.02.48 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is nuts. I can't imagine not knowing this detail about your own 3 yr old child.

I am currently wearing bike shorts and a long tshirt...as pajamas while on vacay, but I would never wear this specific outfit outside in the light of day let alone in a vlog for a YouTube channel (and I think I definitely look better than Jenn 😅). She must be delusional. 🥴
She doesn’t know he showers because she never ever dies his bedtime or gets him up in the morning because she’s a loathsome lazy sloth beast

• Haha

Right, I also am wearing an oversized tshirt with shorts with my hair in a bun. I was cleaning my house and ran to Publix. They were hired to showcase this house on camera for this company. Dress for job, bleeping losers.

• Haha
They point out the wine fridge and Jenn says she loves it. Why would someone who allegedly doesn’t drink, love a wine fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where is Dim going? Wrong answers only (also gross that they both don't bother taking their shoes off).
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 11.06.54 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.