The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that's the thing:
If they would have just made a short video saying they were taking a week off and made a 20-30+ video playlist and linked it down below for their remaining super stans to watch while they were gone they'd get some views. But instead they just disappear at random and get off on the "where are you?" comments their remaining stans make. How are they so bad at this?

Reactions: 15
I’m only 2 minutes into the newest vlog and good lord, what is with the music they inserted in?

Reactions: 13
AMI video. I find it weird that every time the camera was rolling “the baby” was with them.
when My sister brings her baby around eveyone has the baby except for my sister lol. She goes from grandma and grandpa arms, auntie/uncle arms, older cousins arms. Everyone wants the baby, and my sister is like “here, take her!”

so I wonder if t&j filmed Oliver for optics or is she not letting anyone else love on him and hold him.

On the opposite I have a friend that is such a helicopter mom, no one wanted anything to do with the kid after a while bc of the crazy ass mom. If someone was holding her baby, and the baby was falling asleep she would take the baby from you bc she only wanted her baby to fall asleep while she was holding her. She didn’t want the kid to become attached to anyone else

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m only 2 minutes into the newest vlog and good lord, what is with the music they inserted in?
It's the music Ginn hears in her head when she's living in her delusional fantasy world.

AMI video. I find it weird that every time the camera was rolling “the baby” was with them.
when My sister brings her baby around eveyone has the baby except for my sister lol. She goes from grandma and grandpa arms, auntie/uncle arms, older cousins arms. Everyone wants the baby, and my sister is like “here, take her!”
Good point. My family is also the same, we all dote on the babies/kids. But it helps when you're actually family that get along and the mother isn't a toxic hambeast that leaves orange stains all through the rental house and won't stop fake laughing or mentioning how she's feeding Da Baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At the end of the newest vlog, he is talking about how hot it is and says, “it is extremely hot here in Florida. Just be prepared. A lot of people say it’s okay because it rains. It hasn’t been raining in the afternoon recently. Not gonna rain today. So take it with a grain of salt.”
Doesn’t him saying “take it with a grain of salt” mean not to take what he just said seriously?
What a Buffoon.

• Haha
Tim's remaining braincells would probably break if he found out that the heat index temp in St Louis is 109F. It's hot everywhere bud, not just in Florida.

Reactions: 27
Tim's remaining braincells would probably break if he found out that the heat index temp in St Louis is 109F. It's hot everywhere bud, not just in Florida.
YEAH BUT DO YOU ALSO HAVE TO WEAR SUNGLASSES??? CAUSE THE SUN AND STUFF?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tim only knows Florida or so he claims he does, but we all know he knows tit.
He's moved on from sunglasses and sunscreen.

How soon before the stans start asking about their next live? We are quickly approaching 60 days since the last one.

Paprika Jenn _ Where are you?

Reactions: 10
Here is the 10 day forecast for where I live. I am no where near Florida either.
7631871F-E4C6-4E47-9A33-837ECF97BAE3.jpeg

Tim thinks only Florida gets hot and only people in Florida need sunglasses. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spoiler Alert! Tim eats a bacon cheeseburger!

And for the millionth time he says it's just an average theme park burger.

I know, I didn't see that coming either.

:rolleyes:
And he goes on Pirates and the People Mover....so boring and repetitive

Alright y'all, brace yourselves. I just heard on the radio that July is national Hot Dog month. As soon as Dim catches wind of this, we're in for 31 days of deepthroating hut dugs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Alright y'all, brace yourselves. I just heard on the radio that July is national Hot Dog month. As soon as Dim catches wind of this, we're in for 31 days of deepthroating hut dugs.
I think we need to revive the hot dog tracker for the month of July.

• Heart
Great, it'll probably be another collab with Hot Dog Guy where Ginn also awkwardly tags along with the 2 spawn + latest Nanny du Jour while fake laughing nonsensically in a beige t-shirt and crotch-gobbling jorts. 2 Guys, 31 Wieners (with a side of Beef Curtains no one ordered).

This is one of my favorite FRE "vids":

(the best part is around 2:47)

• Haha
  • Heart
I like Tim acting like he is warning tourists about the Orlando weather and giving safety tips. Meanwhile he is just complaining. Poor baby had to go for a walk through Magic Kingdom in the heat for his paycheck. Life is hard

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I like Tim acting like he is warning tourists about the Orlando weather and giving safety tips. Meanwhile he is just complaining. Poor baby had to go for a walk through Magic Kingdom in the heat for his paycheck. Life is hard
Word on Main Street is he was found curled up in a corner in the Emporium behind some Pride "merch" crying about his $15 bacon cheeseburger from a Mexican"ish" fast food place being too small as he mumbled about the heat and chocolate chip cookies and seeing orange spots in his vision from having to look at his tumor-wife for a week straight in AMI.

• Haha
Great, it'll probably be another collab with Hot Dog Guy where Ginn also awkwardly tags along with the 2 spawn + latest Nanny du Jour while fake laughing nonsensically in a beige t-shirt and crotch-gobbling jorts. 2 Guys, 31 Wieners (with a side of Beef Curtains no one ordered).

This is one of my favorite FRE "vids":

(the best part is around 2:47)
She completely squeezes herself into their wiener indulging, just so she can be front and center. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.