The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video up- Timmy boy at MK by himself- pointing at tit & eating. 25 min worth of that.
Spoiler Alert! Tim eats a bacon cheeseburger!

And for the millionth time he says it's just an average theme park burger.

I know, I didn't see that coming either.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Exactly!!! These twats are so unfit to have the platform they do. Their Stans are absolutely delusional thinking these fools are a professional travel channel and would actually respond to them in the YT comments. Nope, that would mean that the trackers actually have respect for their viewers, which they clearly do not.

In other news, I did wonder what their website looked like lately...what an outdated joke. Under "Tracker Tips" some dude named Mike writes all of the blog entries (which are somewhat up-to-date, this past year at least). Including a first-person account of Jen going into labor with baby O......creepy. (I just noticed this sorry if it's been part of the conversation in the past).
Mike was probably there watching OGB. Speaking of Mike , we haven’t seen much of him nor TPD lately. I guess they did have their pride dates with Dim the. Disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Jenn is actually Mike with a wig? It would explain the bizarre clothing choices and lack of skin care, it's tons of terrible makeup to make her look like a sloth
Mike is much more svelte and has better hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find their lack of Star Wars Knowledge more offensive than their idiot banter over the bible.
Isn't Tim the one who went on the Star Cruiser numerous times? Hasn't he and Jenn claimed (falsely) to be Star Wars as well as Disney fans?

It's all bull. Tim will only care about what Tim can grift out of life.
👍

Further in the video Tim proclaims that he would not like to meet Walt Disney cause he would be a terrible/horrible person.
Well, news for you Tim.
Walt could say the same about you.
Especially your monetization of his property and IPs!!
And you claim to be a Disney expert, but you know nothing about Disney history, stories, attractions, programs and rides backstories.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just to provide a little contrast…

Flying the Nest just posted a vlog about their first international flight with TWO kids. No nanny. Shocking I know! 🤯
Flying the nest’s new baby is only a few days older than Oliver and the differences are astounding. You can tell he gets treated like a normal human baby and not just a prop that’s strapped down and forced to be silent.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I saw another guy at Disneyland carrying the hugest ass camera around WITH fuzzy mic. It looked bleeping ridiculous. So now I know what Tim looks like walking around from afar and I am even more embarrassed. The Disneyland guy looked like a tool and was probably some wannabe vlogger.

Also, Tim ruined some merch for me. I saw that Tiki Room Hawaiian shirt and could only remember dumb Tim's remark about how he wished it didn't say The Enchanted Tiki Room on it because then he would buy it. 🥴

Reactions: 13
Ginn the editor extraordinaire who is obsessed with the mismatched sound and visual tit, made Dimmy interrupt himself and sound like he was basically doing a breathless run-on sentence while eating the whole time. Wow, clearly she deserves an Oscar, she's a beacon of genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Once again, Jenn's FOMO gets in the way of Tim doing his job. Can you imagine these 2 morons walking around Disney Springs with their deluxe stroller, all the crap they load onto it, the 2 miracle children and a summer nanny? I would love to know what people think when they see this? You know it's probably a 'scene' to watch - probably better than the RH's show for sure - LOL!!!! Tim talking into the camera non-stop, Jenn and her fake laughing every few seconds it seems, and summer nanny talking to Buddy (not sure which one though). Oh how I would love to see this - must be a classic shitshow for sure.
I would be thinking that it's very much like watching "the people of Wal-Mart" videos in live action. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Dim allergic to vegetables or plant based food? How the hell can he eat so many burgers loaded with cheese and bacon? Or hot dogs topped with crap? His blood must be like sludge. There are healthy options at most theme parks if you look.

HIs diet hits a personal sore point for me b/c I gained 20lbs over the last few years due to middle age/menopause/hypothyroidism. I eat healthy and exercise but my cholesterol numbers are going up (at least partly due to genetics) and it pisses me off to see the crap they shovel in their mouth. I'm sure it would be absolute torture for both of them if they had to do a vlog taste testing healthy meal options in the parks

Reactions: 19
👍

Further in the video Tim proclaims that he would not like to meet Walt Disney cause he would be a terrible/horrible person.
Well, news for you Tim.
And you claim to be a Disney expert, but you know nothing about Disney history, stories, attractions, programs and rides backstories.
I heard that and was astounded that Tim would dare say that while trying to get back into Disney's good graces.

Of course times were different back in the 1960s. Walt was known for heavy smoking and womanizing but if he had lived until 2023, aside from being incredibly old, I'm sure he'd have changed with the times. One of his mantra was to keep moving forward. Walt was also a family man. He adored his girls and spent what time he could with them.

Tim is stuck in a loop, no creativity, no moving forward. They have yet to earnestly apologize for and make good on reparations to those they harmed with their prior behavior. I don't think they learned anything from the experience. Tim is still looking for shortcuts in life and if he thinks he can churn a viral video out of sharing a cheat, he won't think twice on doing so.

Who's the terrible/horrible person?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
👍

Well, news for you Tim.
So would never want to meet the guy (if he was still alive) who's responsible for their crappy jobless lifestyle that they monetize from

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I heard that and was astounded that Tim would dare say that while trying to get back into Disney's good graces.

Of course times were different back in the 1960s. Walt was known for heavy smoking and womanizing but if he had lived until 2023, aside from being incredibly old, I'm sure he'd have changed with the times. One of his mantra was to keep moving forward. Walt was also a family man. He adored his girls and spent what time he could with them, unlike Tim.

Tim is stuck in a loop, no creativity, no moving forward. They have yet to earnestly apologize for and make good on reparations to those they harmed with their prior behavior. I don't think they learned anything from the experience. Tim is still looking for shortcuts in life and if he thinks he can churn a viral video out of sharing a cheat, he won't think twice on doing so.

Who's the terrible/horrible person?
Yeah, I find that really interesting considering they throw the most money at the company that Walt started. :rolleyes:

Make it make sense.
---
So doesn't want to meet the guy who's responsible for their crappy jobless lifestyle that they monetize from
Jinx! (sorta ;))

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ginn, when we say you're a listless bleep we don't mean literally listless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.