The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Yeah I can't wait for the home vlog today where Jenn talks into the camera to her adoring stans and reminds everyone how hard it is now that they have 2 kids _ NOT!

Sweetie you are not the only human on the planet to have 2 kids. Some have more than 2 and don't witch about it at all. You made your bed and your children deserve better.

Reactions: 18
Ft Wilderness. There's no way they would do anything more adventurous than that.
So fake RV’ing. Where they drive to Disney and toss their stuff in another vehicle and eat. I’m guessing they don’t have to clean out the shitter when they leave either. Please let this be the year their bubble implodes like a flimsy sub, they are the worst.

Reactions: 26
Oh fun, I have a trip planned to Ft Wilderness next weekend (just doing Hoop-Dee-Doo) so maybe we'll go a few hours early for Trackerwatch 2023.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think you are being very generous with that 52% as she is probably only "working" 3 hours each one of those days. She's doing the absolute bare minimum at this point and those May and June paychecks are going to bring tears.
Right, that's why I put it in quotes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was just equating a "work" day (for any length of time) with a "vid" upload.

11 vids = 11 days out of 21 days (when we subtract the pretend 7-day AMI vaca from 28 days) equals ~52% of that particular timeframe, she had a "work" day.

The stans can rave about her imaginary 50-hour-a-week job while mothering 2 kids (did you know she has 2 kids? 🤪) all they want but, in working a part-time job-equivalent at this point, there's zero need for a nanny.

Hey Marie, care to explain that reasoning to us?

Reactions: 14
Oh Yeah I can't wait for the home vlog today where Jenn talks into the camera to her adoring stans and reminds everyone how hard it is now that they have 2 kids _ NOT!

Sweetie you are not the only human on the planet to have 2 kids. Some have more than 2 and don't witch about it at all. You made your bed and your children deserve better.
I agree, I come from a family where most had upwards of 3 kids, one were a farming family an farming is NOT easy an they had to do that with 4 kids, another had 4 then met a guy who had 2 of his own an that house was kept immaculate with 6 kids an both of them working

She acts like 2 kids is equivalent of a full daycare centre with the work involved, having a nanny should make having the two kids the easiest thing in the world, 3 adults an 2 kids (one that doesn't do anything) is in no way hard work

Reactions: 12
My dad worked 2nd shift or 3rd shift depending on when the work was available and my mom worked full time 9-5 job. And there were multiple kids in the house. And there was no money for a thing like a "nanny" or a "babysitter". Jenn has it so stupid easy.

Reactions: 13
Jenn would never have lasted in my family growing up. My parents raised 4 kids with my Dad working 2 full time jobs. And us kids always helped him on his second job. Some nights we had dinner together as a family at his second job. I know I grew up in a different time but doesn't change the fact that we appreciated everything that my Mom and Dad did for us.

So everytime Jenn 'reminds' us how hard it is now with 2 kids it angers me bc we didn't have nannies, it was mom and dad and us kids. And we all turned out just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jenn would never have lasted in my family growing up. My parents raised 4 kids with my Dad working 2 full time jobs. And us kids always helped him on his second job. Some nights we had dinner together as a family at his second job. I know I grew up in a different time but doesn't change the fact that we appreciated everything that my Mom and Dad did for us.
I can remember my dad working the 2nd shift. And after my mom got home from work, she took me to Arby's to get some take-away and go to the factory my dad was working at and meet him outside. So he could have a bite on his break and see me before I went to sleep. By the same token I can remember my dad having a weird sleep schedule because of the shift(s) and him still finding time for me during the day before going to work.

I know it was different then, and things like the nuclear household is going out of style but it helped shape me to become the person I am. I feel bad for Jack$son and Another$son. They're not getting these experiences. It's sad. Some people would kill to have kids and can't, only to see people like this having multiple kids and doing such a bad job

Reactions: 10
My dad worked 2nd shift or 3rd shift depending on when the work was available and my mom worked full time 9-5 job. And there were multiple kids in the house. And there was no money for a thing like a "nanny" or a "babysitter". Jenn has it so stupid easy.
Same.

And my great-grandmother had 17 kids. These are the ones that survived to adulthood. There were several others that didn't make it past toddler-hood. or were miscarriages. In all, she was probably pregnant for the greater part of 30 years. She used to take in other people's laundry for extra money (since her husband was a laborer who would take his meager pay straight to the bars on payday) and these weren't the days where you could sit on the floor and watch a machine do the work for you. My nana always said she was a fantastic mother to them all.

Looks like there are no mods over on their sub reddit.

Yea, someone has been having fun over there lately
Well I go in and upvote all the crazy comments and downvote all the nasty replies 😂 I’m banned so I can’t post.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely WOW. I go away for about 6 months and the Tracker world gets even crazier.

• Haha
You mean to tell me one of Ginn's biggest influences and a person she tries to be like is a gigantic, bigoted piece of tit? I would have never expected it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I would assume today will bring the home vlog she mentioned on the couch of the last video and that will be all for June. Pitiful.
I’m assuming the same. Didn’t she tell everyone in the last home vlog that going forward the home vlogs would cover the week. Wow how quickly that diminished to cover an entire month.

Reactions: 9
RV trip my ass, more like a trip to Ft. Wilderness where the RV is already set up for them.

Reactions: 25
RV trip my ass, more like a trip to Ft. Wilderness where the RV is already set up for them.
Just like last time. And she’ll say again “I think we are RV people now”. I wonder if they’ll have a nanny with them this time and if they’ll have to sleep outside in a tent.

Reactions: 21
Anyone who's towed or driven an RV (or even been the children along for the ride) should be offended by Tim and Jenn's definition of an "RV trip".

... then again, if they actually owned a camper or motorhome can you imagine the state that RV would be in?
Holy tit Coming the wrong way of the Hopper, Batman! 🤣

It could be a whole new angle for TTT channel as they go from boring to comedic incompetent. Tim's always been walking that line, he just needs to embrace it.

Reactions: 17
We’re RV people, and I love to see them navigate a trip! Tim would loose it. There’s always something with the RV. My husband’s been at it for 10 years and he’s still learning. I think it would be an entertaining watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.