The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be trolling us with that shirt. There's no way someone who is always sucking on her teeth is an actual Dr. Teeth fan.

Actually, I think that's one of the exclusive D23 shirts that was released for Muppets Mayhem, so of course Tim had to buy it. He's all about the exclusive shirts. It's not flattering on Jenn, but I actually think that color would look even worse on Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi, We are reporting live from the crime scene here. Where one Florida mother is being charged with pressing the elevator button before her son got the chance. As many parents of young children know, buttons are exclusively for kids to press and not allowing them to do so could result in severe emotional outbursts. According to the toddler police department, this is not the mom’s first offense. I’m told the same thing allegedly happened last trying to shut the garage door. We’ll continue following these allegations. If convicted, this mother could face up to three hours of being forced to watch Bluey.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim tried very hard to pretend like the nanny wasn’t there, but we know she was there. She’s the one that ordered the grilled chicken salad. You can tell as well because she was turning the salad and had on a blue shirt.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok- BB is there, but walking to the M&Ms store- Jennbo clearly is not pushing the stroller- same at the Coke place. Nanny is fully in charge of both kids & the stroller. Lazy witch!

J$ eats two gummy bears and Jennbo tells him to chew it really good. Good god- how many times has he chocked? They have to know he has something wrong with his mouth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Dim starts the vlog, “good morning, From Disney Springs. We are here today to get some lunch”
Jenn immediately does her signature fake laugh:
View attachment 2274006
I think she's just genuinely excited that she gets to eat. Again.

Am I the only one that would feel weird eating a bunch of M&Ms with my kid's (or anyone's kid's) face on it?

Reactions: 22
Buddy definitely must have choking issues if even Ginn's like CHEW YOUR FOOD GOOD. Also, she doesn't like that he keeps trying to block the shot of her. But also he has no concept of patience or waiting, he seriously is like a cat jumping all over you as soon as they hear their treat bag being opened.
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.27.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tim tried very hard to pretend like the nanny wasn’t there, but we know she was there. She’s the one that ordered the grilled chicken salad. You can tell as well because she was turning the salad and had on a blue shirt.
She turns the food like Ginn...must be a stan

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You can also hear her call out to Jackson or say something to him around the 12:18 mark.
I didn’t even know Jackson was there until he popped up almost 11 minutes into the video so he was definitely with the nanny while his parents fingered merchandise and made custom M&M’s.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Buddy definitely must have choking issues if even Ginn's like CHEW YOUR FOOD GOOD. Also, she doesn't like that he keeps trying to block the shot of her. But also he has no concept of patience or waiting, he seriously is like a cat jumping all over you as soon as they hear their treat bag being opened.
View attachment 2274062
She seemed really concerned too (for once) when she told him to make sure to chew the gummy bear up very good.

Reactions: 8
Ginn stop talking like you're some bleeping straight-edge kid in high school.
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.35.36 PM.png

Also ew that they bring that baby pillow thing everywhere in public with them. Doubt they wash it, even with all of Ginn's hours and hours of sitting in front of the washing machine.

Reactions: 18
Tim says he is headed to the Disney Store and that “they” went to go pick up the M&M’s and then says again, “Jenn took the kids back to pick up the M&M’s”
The nanny took the kids to go pick up the M&M’s. I’m surprised Jenn didn’t go with Tim since she is always up his ass.

I cannot believe they took a nanny with them to go eat and look around Disney Springs. A single mother of 4 is capable of taking her kids out on her own but these two assholes need a nanny to accompany them to lunch? Unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I only watched the first 5 minutes or so before I had to go back and do work, but I initially thought they were there alone. Then I see Oliver pop up and now people say Buddy makes an appearance. Seriously, they can't even go out to lunch without bringing the nanny?! And, it looks like the nanny is responsible for watching both kids at the same time while these two yahoos shop or whatever.

Now why aren't Tim and Jen able to do that?? Because they suck.

It's really going to be sad when the day comes that Tim (and Jen?) have to go find real jobs and won't be able to afford a nanny. Those kids are going to suffer even more than they do now with neither of them having any clue on how to raise children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Tim says he is headed to the Disney Store and that “they” went to go pick up the M&M’s and then says again, “Jenn took the kids back to pick up the M&M’s”
The nanny took the kids to go pick up the M&M’s. I’m surprised Jenn didn’t go with Tim since she is always up his ass.

I cannot believe they took a nanny with them to go eat and look around Disney Springs. A single mother of 4 is capable of taking her kids out on her own but these two assholes need a nanny to accompany them to lunch? Unbelievable.
"The Disney Store" he keeps calling it The Disney Store....he's a professional theme park vlogger, this is his job. It's World of Disney.

Also, take a shot every time he says "Pride" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is so a nanny with them there. I wonder if they got J$ hair cut while they were there because it was different. And the paprika brows look a little bit less thick as well. Also, anyone else found it interesting when they said J$'s wish was for Baby Brother to roll over?

And pretty sure they are talking back to Tattle again. There were remarks made when they talked about getting da baby's name M&Ms that I'm pretty sure are a reaction to us calling them out for never using Big Baby's name.

Reactions: 12
Normally, if I were Tim, I'd be pissed that the "hot lady" would be wearing my shirt and stretching it out. But, they are increasingly getting the same body so it's probably not that big of a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Yeah I can't wait for the home vlog today where Jenn talks into the camera to her adoring stans and reminds everyone how hard it is now that they have 2 kids _ NOT!

Sweetie you are not the only human on the planet to have 2 kids. Some have more than 2 and don't witch about it at all. You made your bed and your children deserve better.
Now lay in your bed useless greasy blob

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.