The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most fake smile I've ever seen.

IMG_1490.jpg

In the title of the vlog, what's a HomecominG lunch? Is someone coming home?? I know there's a place at Disney Springs called HomecomiN' but don't know what HomecominG is. Hmm. I'll have to look that one up! I trust they know what they're talking about since they're travel and Disney expertzzzz.

At around 12:13 you can hear J$ say "let me have them" about the gummy bears. Lord that kid has zero manners!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Also, take a shot every time he says "Pride" :rolleyes:
You know I had to count. That'd be 13 shots within 22 minutes. Jen said it an additional 3 times, so those 3 are optional.

Also, if they are soooooo into showing off the pride stuff, why did they wait until the very end of the month?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ginn looks like Ella may from the Beverly hillbillies 😂😂 big O saying please help me can't stand these two pathetic parents

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know I had to count. That'd be 13 shots within 22 minutes. Jen said it an additional 3 times, so those 3 are optional.

Also, if they are soooooo into showing off the pride stuff, why did they wait until the very end of the month?
And as an LGBTQIA+ ally extraordinaire, she can't even be bothered to capitalize Pride in the description. But she can capitalize "Coca Cola" (btw Ginn, there's supposed to be a hyphen in there, you're welcome). But not "m&m"s. But she spends suuuuuuch a looooong time on the description you guyzzzzzzz. We should all take seriously a "professional" vlogger who can't even get the brand names she uses for content formatted correctly. Details matter in my job, not so much in her "job" (when she's not busy with #momlife).
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.04.59 PM.png

Here are some guidelines for you, Ginn. These things matter, otherwise duck out of here with your virtue-signaling, capitalism-loving self. #themoreyouknow
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 3.33.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 3.35.42 PM.png

This is the difference between pretending to have a job and actually having a job. There are standards and knowledge one must learn and gain and be held accountable to for the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll never get over how she said she puts so much thought in those descriptions. :ROFLMAO:

They're literally a chronological play-by-play of the "vid" - so much so that, if one reads it and finds zero interest in it, one doesn't even need to watch.

She obvs failed Marketing 101.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New Disney Springs Lunch Date Vlog is up..

Dim says they are there for lunch and instantly Ginn starts with her nervous fake laughter.

In the first 50 seconds they stand in front of poster for Elemental and Dim says "Look how tired she looks" referring to the character in the poster and Ginn says "She feels it #momlife" GET FUCKED YOU DAMN COW.
---
For some reason they got a human thumb or baby picture of Bob Chapek on their custom M&Ms.

View attachment 2273958
---
View attachment 2273963

Ginn complains the roof top....open air bar....at the Coke Store is too warm and they need to have more AC pumping.
---
They had lunch at Homecomin it appears Ginn got 2 apps and 1 entrée for herself.
I couldn't even finish my entree and a shared app, my husband had leftovers as well.
This one is sure to garner 60k views in the next 3 days or so! Here comes the money!
Last one of the month is going to make up all the lost views!!!
And if they think it’s “chaotic” now, just wait until Big Baby starts crawling and walking. He’s not going to be content to be strapped to a changing table or a bouncer or his swing or his car seat. He is going to want to crawl and eventually walk and explore.
They are in for a huge awakening.

Source: I currently have an 11 month old baby boy.
IIRC they put Jackson in a baby prison once he became mobile. He didn't get to explore much.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine what the Trackers' family members think of the "Vids" that are being put out? I'd love to see a YouTube reaction video of the siblings watching some of the "best" clips.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there anything he doesn't hold oddly? Also, both he and Jen touched the end of the straw with their fingers that I am 100% sure have not been washed.

1688079606461.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who brings a nanny to lunch? Oh wait the trackholes do.

I forgot, they have 2 kids now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if these two poor boys will develop "emotional detachment" issues. They are kept from interaction with other children, have a revolving door of babysitters (I refuse to call these short time caregivers the higher title of Nanny), are only engaged with through the lense of a camera, have speech and physical development issues (thanks to their lack of actual parenting), and forced to be separated even within their own home. This detachment issue is real and has long lasting effects. There are so many obvious signs of various issues, I wouldn't be surprised if the family did gently confront them with some of their concerns regarding the children and Dim and Gin would have nothing of it. #poorkids #homemovies

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So Jen had the deviled eggs and fried green tomatoes for her lunch. No wonder that big baby can't hold his head up, he's probably a 90% grease, fat and cholesterol blob.

Reactions: 12
Tim branched out into a pork sandwich. Oh wait he eats pork constantly.

I like Tim pretending that Jenn went by herself with the two kids to the M&M store. It must be a nice fantasy anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.