The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of creativity is astounding. I can’t believe they haven’t even done a series of vlogs going down the Florida Keys. It’s all the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: 25
Has the RV trip been confirmed as of yet? I know they were talking about going to Dollywood in one for awhile and I may have laughed and thought like that will ever happen. I am going with Ft Wilderness as well just because Nate visited one of those cabins recently with his dog and you know those two don't have one original bone in their over inflated bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I suspect something may have been said about Big Baby or J$ when Dim was gone and she went nuclear like she used to on Twitter on them. I could easily see her conflating a relatively innocent comment into a personal insult probably by the MIL though could've been from the SIL and maybe someone stepped in and it devolved from there.
Makes sense why the one shot looked like she had been crying.

I finished the Ami video this morning. I thought it was weird that Dim and Jackpot were alone on the beach. All the chairs, huge tent and they were alone. Then the end of the video. Only them in the pool. Lots of disconnect.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Weren't they also planning a stay at the Polynesian? I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet, unless it was also too disastrous to admit it happened or they canceled it (ha).
---
Makes sense why the one shot looked like she had been crying.

I finished the Ami video this morning. I thought it was weird that Dim and Jackpot were alone on the beach. All the chairs, huge tent and they were alone. Then the end of the video. Only them in the pool. Lots of disconnect.
I thought it was weird how Dim claimed it was chaotic, but the only chaos was their crap everywhere when Dim was doing his ugly talking heads all alone in the house or at the beach throughout the "vid". Weird vibes.

Reactions: 15
Another instant classic from FRE-

I'm glad FRE broke it down for us, because I only watched the first 2 minutes of the real thing. With the way they spend money, they could easily make their house look nice.

I would love for them to add an elevator to their house. One of my old bosses had a wealthy mother and she put an elevator in her home. She and her daughter got in the elevator without their phones and the elevator malfunctioned and they got stuck. I could see that happening to the Trackers.

Reactions: 14
I forgot Tim said "there's at least one other people out on the roof"

I wish FRE would keep the Tim dancing outro, that made me laugh. Talk about looking unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The lack of creativity is astounding. I can’t believe they haven’t even done a series of vlogs going down the Florida Keys. It’s all the same thing over and over again.
I found TTT when they went to the Ark Encounter in Kentucky. My wife started watching them & other Disney Vloggers since we go to Disney often. Years later, they have become dull, especially since they have had kids. I hoped they would get back to road-tripping versus just going to different places around Orlando. Like a big cross-country road trip before J$ started school. Getting an RV & driving out of Flordia isn't their style. I'm surprised they drove the 2 hours to AMI. It would be a big surprise if they drove to Pigeon Forge for a 2-week trip. It would be way too much to watch kids, edit videos, and drive. Thinking about them trying to do a video similar to ATW or Carpetbagger, would be too funny.

Reactions: 11
For someone that exclusively breast feeds seemingly on demand since the baby always is latched, why do you need (what looks like) a huge box of milk storage bags on your side table for? Maybe she's pumping and making Tim get up during the night to feed baby and when she says "he slept through the night" it was actually her sleeping through the night and she had no clue whether or not he actually woke up lol.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 34
For someone that exclusively breast feeds seemingly on demand since the baby always is latched, why do you need (what looks like) a huge box of milk storage bags on your side table for? Maybe she's pumping and making Tim get up during the night to feed baby and when she says "he slept through the night" it was actually her sleeping through the night and she had no clue whether or not he actually woke up lol.
Good catch. I suspected as much though since I'm pretty sure during the LL trip she was having Nanny Z taking care of Big Baby for at least part of that trip.

Reactions: 13
I think the rest of the family forbid them from including them in the stupid vlogs and perhaps gave Jenn some advice which she turned into a pity part and told Tim how she was attacked when he was gone and she couldn’t be around those people for one more second.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If it was family forbidden them, they could have simply said. "I know you were all probably excited to see more of this trip, but we wanted to truly enjoy this time with our family and unplug. Instead of living through the camera, we put it down and had quality time with our loved ones. I wish we could have shown you more of the house, but these moments with Jack$on and Another$on are something you can't put a price on"

Then all the stans eat it up and there's no issue. It's more likely that something went down early on and it ruined the mood of the trip and any other video would have looked bad.....or required a lot of editing and editing is really hard you guyszzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the rest of the family forbid them from including them in the stupid vlogs and perhaps gave Jenn some advice which she turned into a pity part and told Tim how she was attacked when he was gone and she couldn’t be around those people for one more second.
This is probably exactly what happened. I could see either her MIL or SIL both being alarmed at Big Baby's head shape or seemingly lack of development or J$'s speech. I mean, we all comment on it here I can only imagine how alarmed they probably are seeing it IRL and actually have some connection to Big Baby. And if OG Buddy is as unsocialized as suspected I could imagine he might have tried to play rough with the cousins and maybe someone tried to discipline him and caused her to go ballistic.

Reactions: 25
Good catch on the milk bags.

I’ve always thought Jenn was lying about her nursing. I think she lied during Buddy and she’s lying now. I don’t know to what extent. I’ve just always felt like the things she says don’t add up.

Reactions: 19
Am starting to think that they have been told that no one's going unless the camera is put down an they don't film any family an make it a proper family holiday, an they have kicked off by saying they needed footage to "prove" its work so they can write off some taxes, I don't know how much in total they can write off with anything but something is better than nothing an it's been agreed that fine but they were only allowed so much time per day to film, because it's honestly still strange to me that 2 people who do NOTHING without filming it only managed a 40m vlog for an entire week

Reactions: 15
I think the thing many of us are struck by is the lack of urgency they have. YouTube won’t last forever. If I were then, I’d be making hay every day to ensure I have a nest egg.

But they’re allergic to hard work. For instance a few weeks ago, I spoke at a conference on the west coast….went to a dinner at the end of it on Thursday evening, then took a red eye back to the east coast, took a shower at home, helped with the kids for a bit while they were going to day camp and then went to the office where I had calls and meetings all day until about 7 PM on Friday.

The next day, we drove out of state to drop off one of my children at a sleep away camp (that she really wanted to go to) and returned on Sunday night before rolling into the week again.

Could you imagine Tim and Jenn with a schedule like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good catch on the milk bags.

I’ve always thought Jenn was lying about her nursing. I think she lied during Buddy and she’s lying now. I don’t know to what extent. I’ve just always felt like the things she says don’t add up.
I also think she's lying in some way about her nursing. I really don't think anyone could possibly subject an infant to that crap diet she has. I mean, that burrito she had for breakfast? What would make you think that's a good meal to feed your baby?

Also, he's so big, if he's sleeping through the night, I really feel like she's at least supplementing with formula.

For what it's worth, I'm a "Fed is Best" kind of person. I really don't give a duck how someone feeds their child. In this case, I somewhat care because she eats like absolute crap and I know she's a lying ass liar, so I'm curious.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.