The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone probably tripped on Da Big Baby on the floor or tried to move him to use the oven and she flipped out. Maybe OG Buddy shat in the pool and she tried to blame him and everyone else. Or Buddy threw his hot wheels cars at "The Cousins" and drama ensued.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how Tim and Jen have all the time in the world to delete comments, but can't possibly answer any travel-related questions on their "travel" channel.

1688008118147.png

1688008144266.png

1688008184585.png

1688008201590.png

1688008224043.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Someone probably tripped on Da Big Baby on the floor or tried to move him to use the oven and she flipped out. Maybe OG Buddy shat in the pool and she tried to blame him and everyone else. Or Buddy threw his hot wheels cars at "The Cousins" and drama ensued.
I do wonder if he played hard with the cousins. That child has not been socialized at all and is pacified all the time with toys and stupid award charts. The only time they even attempted to tell him no was when he almost crashed at Lego Land-which by the way, I'm sure the CMs there were doing better monitoring than Dimmy. I want to say I watched a much more informative video on Legoland that explained that they are always on standby when the kids inevitably get into wrecks. Not that Dimmy mentioned that. Actually watched quite a few LL videos that were better than Dimmy's. It's amazing how much stuff they glossed over like the various workshops the hotels and the park offer kids, the registration process for said workshops for said classes, the various shows the hotels offer, play areas, and the waterpark. It's always me, me, me, when they go. They never think of what their viewer might want as a traveler, it's more like vicariously live like me. Aren't ya'll jealous. We don't have FOMO. It's just gross and I feel really bad for any of their stans who actually rely on them for vacation advice. And LL really shouldn't hire them again to do promo work for them because they suck at it. As obnoxious as I find vloggers in general, there were ones who did way better jobs than Dim.

Reactions: 19
IThey never think of what their viewer might want as a traveler, it's more like vicariously live like me.
100% this. It’s just them doing what they want because they either don’t care what the viewer may want to see or they honestly may be too stupid to realize that a “travel” channel should be providing travel tips. It’s glorified home movies.

The Peppa Pig/Legoland visits aren’t bringing in big views (for them) either. Both videos have less than 100k views and the Peppa Pig breakfast/theme park visit has been up for a week now:
E75918D8-44D9-4BC4-B339-69B1002A366F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
100% this. It’s just them doing what they want because they either don’t care what the viewer may want to see or they honestly may be too stupid to realize that a “travel” channel should be providing travel tips. It’s glorified home movies.

The Peppa Pig/Legoland visits aren’t bringing in big views (for them) either. Both videos have less than 100k views and the Peppa Pig breakfast/theme park visit has been up for a week now:
View attachment 2272323
The thumbnails just get worse and worse.

Ginn Editor Extraordinaire

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The AMI one looks like she didn't even try just slapped an image. Maybe they didn't have a lot to choose from, or maybe this was her passive aggressive way at getting back at him for "making" her spend the week with the family :rolleyes:. I am betting that they'll likely be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas as a "little" family. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get Dimmy to schedule a cruise for either Thanksgiving or Christmas to avoid them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL I caught the first few minutes of RHOC on Bravo and one of the Housewives was saying how as a child she didn't realize your mom should get up with you in the morning and make sure you eat breakfast because no one did that with her. She must have had a Ginn for a mom.

Buddy's going to go grow up and say "oh I didn't realize a mom is supposed to be a functional part of the household. My mom, even though she didn't really have a job, still hardly ever bothered getting up with me in the morning and helping me get ready, she made my dad do it. And then she didn't even split the duties and offer to help bath me and get ready for bedtime in the evening!"

Ginn will hold on to this "editing" job even if it kills her because the only thing she hates more than editing is having to be an actual involved mother. And she can keep telling herself she's a "career woman". 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ginn got the horrible splotchy spray tan for AMI but Big Baby doesn't have any spray tan on his face (thankfully). Conspiracy theory: Ginn is always talking about breastfeeding Big Baby because she actually mostly formula feeds him and is covering it up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with formula feeding but formula feeding won't give Ginn the attention and praise from fans she craves. The lady doth protest too much.

• Wow
So at the end of this pathetic AMI “vid”, Gin, is so proud and amazed, how J$ can swim soooo well, she had no idea ! Well you stupid witch, maybe if you actually accompanied your son to swim class instead of sleeping to midday and relying on nanny x,y or z to make core memories, instead of going to an extravagant AMI rental! I know it’s not like you have your own pool . 😂 Yes again best Mom everrr 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hope everybody is doing well! It’s been a while. Busy with work & went to St. Augustine with my husband for a week! We actually had a lot of beach days when it wasn’t raining, lol. Just watched the AMI vlog. I have no words! Has anybody been there? I’m trying to convince my husband to go next year but can’t find anything affordable. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Did the Trackers split the cost of that house with Tim’s family? I looked up the price and yikes!!! 😬😳😱🤯
---

I saw it too! So incredibly sad 😔
Oh wow. Are you a Newfoundlander as well? That’s kinda cool. Two of us here lol

Reactions: 5
Oh wow. Are you a Newfoundlander as well? That’s kinda cool. Two of us here lol
Oh, no! I’m a Floridian, lol! Sorry for the confusion. I meant I saw the video on social media! I’ve been following the story since it broke. It’s cool though you’re from that part of the world! 😊

Reactions: 7
Hope everybody is doing well! It’s been a while. Busy with work & went to St. Augustine with my husband for a week! We actually had a lot of beach days when it wasn’t raining, lol. Just watched the AMI vlog. I have no words! Has anybody been there? I’m trying to convince my husband to go next year but can’t find anything affordable. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Did the Trackers split the cost of that house with Tim’s family? I looked up the price and yikes!!! 😬😳😱🤯
---

I saw it too! So incredibly sad 😔
I live very close to AMI, it's a pretty expensive place to stay, even more so now, because demand is so high. In season, it's insanely busy out here. Our beaches are pretty amazing, we have great restaurants, there are a lot fun and interesting things to do close by. It's a completely different vibe compared to St Augustine.

Reactions: 8
I still feel (and of course we will never know for sure) that something 'happened' during this trip? A week stay and all they upload is one 40 minute video? Did J$ act up with the cousins and something was said which didn't sit well with T&J? Did Tim really leave on Thursday to attend the WDW event and leave Jenn alone with 2 kids? Why the rush to leave Friday night instead of Saturday morning? So many questions and so few answers from the 2 morons? No AMI haul video to flex to the adoring stans?

Is there unrest in the Tracker household? Well they do have 2 kids now......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Per @xmasbdaygirl and @Forest, they've put out 11 "vids" in the month of June. (as of this writing)

Even if we say we subtract 7 days for a week's AMI vacation (that we know they didn't do a full week of), that'd mean she still only worked, in theory, 11 days out of 21 days. 1 vlog = 1 work day (I'm going from yesterday being the 28th and subtracting 7 days to get 21 days.)

So, she's "worked" ~52% of the month. Equivalent of a part-time job.

How, exactly, are the stans still reconciling themselves to the need for a nanny for Jenn to boost her productivity if this is the output? :unsure:

• Haha
Per @xmasbdaygirl and @Forest, they've put out 11 "vids" in the month of June. (as of this writing)

Even if we say we subtract 7 days for a week's AMI vacation (that we know they didn't do a full week of), that'd mean she still only worked, in theory, 11 days out of 21 days. 1 vlog = 1 work day (I'm going from yesterday being the 28th and subtracting 7 days to get 21 days.)

How, exactly, are the stans still reconciling themselves to the need for a nanny for Jenn to boost her productivity if this is the output? :unsure:
Again, imagine if most of us literally only put in 52% effort into our full time careers. Just imagine.

Reactions: 17

I think you are being very generous with that 52% as she is probably only "working" 3 hours each one of those days. She's doing the absolute bare minimum at this point and those May and June paychecks are going to bring tears.

I would assume today will bring the home vlog she mentioned on the couch of the last video and that will be all for June. Pitiful. And then they go on their RV trip--where again, it will be complete chaos and we'll hear--oh, we just wanted to spend time together as a family. That's seriously all they ever do is stuff together as a family. No one in that family is every away from the other family members, not even Publix. Maybe just OG Buddy when he's being chauffeured by the nanny du jour to his activities.

Reactions: 21
I don't know if anyone here is following the Colleen Ballinger saga, but this is the top comment of the bizarre video she released a little while ago. I think there should be an online campaign aimed to all people, not just young ones. It should also be the reply to all of those insane stan Facebook posts. These vloggers are not your friends. They are not your family. The kids in the videos aren't you long lost cousins or grandkids. These people don't give a duck about you.

View attachment 2272198
I came across the Ballinger stuff on Twitter. I had only heard of them from here. I went down the rabbit hole one night because I was curious if the ones Tim and Jenn were friends with were part of what’s going on. Omg, that family is sick, and I don’t know how they got away with what they were doing for so long. And YouTube is terrible about what they decide to allow vs not allow. People who cover real news stories, like Emily D Baker, can’t say certain words (like suicide) or their videos get removed, but the Ballingers can have sexual innuendos about children in their titles and throughout their videos. And I saw a lot of complaints about the Ballingers having inappropriate shots and angles of their children in their videos, made me think of what y’all have been saying the Trackers have been doing with Jackson.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think you are being very generous with that 52% as she is probably only "working" 3 hours each one of those days. She's doing the absolute bare minimum at this point and those May and June paychecks are going to bring tears.

I would assume today will bring the home vlog she mentioned on the couch of the last video and that will be all for June. Pitiful. And then they go on their RV trip--where again, it will be complete chaos and we'll hear--oh, we just wanted to spend time together as a family. That's seriously all they ever do is stuff together as a family. No one in that family is every away from the other family members, not even Publix. Maybe just OG Buddy when he's being chauffeured by the nanny du jour to his activities.
What’s the 411 on the RV trip? Is it real or are they going to Fort Wilderness?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.