The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The putting green area in the back yard was super important to Jenn. That was the first thing she mentioned about the house when she talked about it on the live. I wonder if they know they can easily put a putting green in their own crappy backyard?

This Rod N Reel house--I personally would not stay there with little kids because of the canal in the back. Kids OG Buddy's age or even the cousins age. I don't think that would ping the Trackers radar though.
Oh yes, very true, but also we know that families live by canals throughout Fla.

And that's why parents should be wholly engaged in watching and playing with their children at all times while outside.
And not with their heads in their phones or vlogging for their failing YouTube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Speaking of sunsets. They mentioned the sunset the first night and then said they have 5/6 more nights to capture the sunset. Did they ever end up showing the sunset?
From a restaurant, yes.
This is where BBO, in his stroller, was pushed in a bush behind DJ. (Out of sight. Out of mind)
The restaurant even had a contest of which customer could guess the sunset that night.
Tim picked 8:30 pm
So OGB stayed up past his bedtime of 8 pm

From the rental home, Sweet Caroline, no.

Reactions: 12
Oh yes, very true, but also we know that families live by canals throughout Fla.

And that's why parents should be wholly engaged in watching and playing with their children at all times while outside.
And not with their heads in their phones or vlogging for their failing YouTube channel.
And we know that Jenn Tracker is not one of those wholly engaged parents!

I think it's different living full time on a canal with little kids their whole lives vs spending a week in a rental on canal. We've lived on the water since my kids were 3 and 4. But when they were little and new kids came around, I was always hyper aware of water curiosity. I don't think the Trackers are hyper aware of anything aside from when their next meal is and how they can get their miracle children out of their hair.

Reactions: 20
After thinking about, they probably don’t put O down for tummy time because they don’t know what J$ will do. Since they chose not to teach him any kind of discipline, manners or baby preparedness, there is probably a good chance he’ll go and just step on him or sit on him. But that is all the parents fault. It’s bonkers that they have to keep the kids away from each other. I’m not supportive of spankings, but J$ needs a real time out and he needs to be seriously yelled at to point where he actually stops and listens, not just ignoring her stupid chuckle “oh don’t, stop”. They need to be in a parenting class since they clearly are ruining these kids because they’re idiots.

Reactions: 16
I can picture Baby O floating away in the canal in his carrier, like a Big Baby Moses.

I assume the vibrating rocker attachment will see be going.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm still having issues with their alleged time line. So Tim left the family vacation to go to WDW for that Christmas thing on Thursday. They were supposed to leave AMI on Saturday morning but they left on Friday night instead. The Christmas WDW video went up on Saturday so at some point this was -'edited'. Is there a chance they left early to get that video up on time as likely requested by WDW as part of the invite? Or they had a fight about the whole thing, trip back to WDW and having it to go up by Saturday?

Somethings hinky.

Reactions: 17
I'm still having issues with their alleged time line. So Tim left the family vacation to go to WDW for that Christmas thing on Thursday. They were supposed to leave AMI on Saturday morning but they left on Friday night instead. The Christmas WDW video went up on Saturday so at some point this was -'edited'. Is there a chance they left early to get that video up on time as likely requested by WDW as part of the invite? Or they had a fight about the whole thing, trip back to WDW and having it to go up by Saturday?

Somethings hinky.
I still don't understand the Christmas thing. Wasn't that just a press conference? Were they even gifted anything? Was that for Passholders or was he a Media invitation or a plus one? It seems insane to leave AMI and drive back to Orlando for that, yet they wouldn't leave a Disney hotel to go back to their house to get a memory card. I guess maybe it was worth it to him when the Disney guy said his name on stage.

• Haha
  • Sad

Somethings hinky.
My theory is that while Tim was away for 5+ hours Jenn was not playing nice with the others in the house. When he came back Jenn pretended all was good, but as Friday started and went on it was clear that Jenn was having a pissing party with someone(s) and they decided to go home early.

• Wow

Somethings hinky.
I’ve been thinking about this, too. Tim made that weird “I can drive until 1am” comment when they were explaining why they left on Friday, which makes me think something happened on Friday night to change their checkout plans. Even though it’s limited footage, they didn’t mention anything about leaving that night until the outro - they even said a couple times it was their last night, they’re leaving tomorrow, etc.

There’s also footage of the sunset from that night - if that’s around 8:30ish, they thought it would be easier to pack everything up AND drive home that night instead of just doing it in the morning? What about J’s concrete 8pm bedtime?! 😂 I don’t know if they think they’re fooling everyone or what, but everything about this trip and video was just really weird. Their over explanation in the outro didn’t help to clear anything up.

• Wow
I’ve been thinking about this, too. Tim made that weird “I can drive until 1am” comment when they were explaining why they left on Friday, which makes me think something happened on Friday night to change their checkout plans. Even though it’s limited footage, they didn’t mention anything about leaving that night until the outro - they even said a couple times it was their last night, they’re leaving tomorrow, etc.

There’s also footage of the sunset from that night - if that’s around 8:30ish, they thought it would be easier to pack everything up AND drive home that night instead of just doing it in the morning? What about J’s concrete 8pm bedtime?! 😂 I don’t know if they think they’re fooling everyone or what, but everything about this trip and video was just really weird. Their over explanation in the outro didn’t help to clear anything up.
My bet is that they had some kind of argument either between each other or his brother and SIL. Jenn was likely an asshole to the MIL while Dim was gone. I also would not put it past them to leave early and then the brother and fam get stuck cleaning up on checkout day.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I suspect something may have been said about Big Baby or J$ when Dim was gone and she went nuclear like she used to on Twitter on them. I could easily see her conflating a relatively innocent comment into a personal insult probably by the MIL though could've been from the SIL and maybe someone stepped in and it devolved from there.

And anyone wonder if the original intention was for the cousins and J$ to stay together but something may have happened to cause that idea to devolve. Maybe the way he's been "playing" with OG Buddy or something. The only thing that sort of breaks that theory is they did have the dog portable bed though it's possible they could've same day delivered it or picked it up at a nearby Target or Wal-mart (not sure of what the proximetely of big box stores are on the island).

Somethings hinky.
Maybe the internet was out on Friday (storm?) and they had to go home to upload per Disney requirements

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe that's why she went (extra) ham with the bleeping paprika brows - "if they're really distracted by my grotesque eyebrows, they won't pay attention to our bullshit!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess is they left because they wanted to skip the cleanup on Saturday morning. And heavens forbid, waking up and getting it all done by 10 am.

I don’t know what AMI is like, but at the shore rentals near me you have to throw your sheets and towels in the wash, clean out the frig, run the dishwasher, and take all the trash out.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
My guess is they left because they wanted to skip the cleanup on Saturday morning. And heavens forbid, waking up and getting it all done by 10 am.

I don’t know what AMI is like, but at the shore rentals near me you have to throw your sheets and towels in the wash, clean out the frig, run the dishwasher, and take all the trash out.
Well, they did take themselves out, so there's that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.