The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the internet was out on Friday (storm?) and they had to go home to upload per Disney requirements
But you can see that it's sunny when they are mini golfing and then they show the sunset from the rooftop patio, so that had to be 8:15-8:30pm. I mean it could have rained, but we haven't had any massive storms here where anyone has lost power in forever.

And they were coming home on Saturday anyway, check out was at 10, so worst case scenario, they were home by 12:30? She could have edited everything while on AMI, legoland, Peppa Pig, Jollywood and had everything ready to upload when they pulled into their driveway. She did the bare minimum...basically nothing. Jollywood vid was uploaded on Saturday, so that's all that she did.

Reactions: 16
The thing is---they are absolute idiots--they didn't have to mention they left Friday night. They could have come back to the couch, said well, we checked out, we're home, it was so amazing, core memories, blah blah blah. Instead they left us with all this confusion from the tit show. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Having Buddy sleep in the bunkbed room with "the cousins" would have made the most sense to any normal parents. But Tim and Jen need to control Buddy's sleep and there's no way they'd let the girls interfere with that.

I really wish we had more that 40 minutes from this trip. I am sure there is plenty of stuff she actually edited out, or maybe Tim didn't even film, that would have given us greater insight into the current dynamics of the Bojo clan.
I honestly think they like to the "feed" the drama. I'm pretty sure Genblob pretty actively reads this thread-Hi, Jenn, while you're reading this Spawn 1 is probably attacking Spawn 2. Maybe you should do something about that as well as your toxic odor-and gets off on reading them. I hate saying this but they do have a lot more threads than other WDW vloggers-in part because they are so damn annoying and add fuel to the fire. Jenn probably views this as success and thinks she's one step closer to being a Real Housewife of Lake Nona. Spoiler alert, Jenn, Bravo isn't going to care about the last time you bathed, or how many shrimpies you ate, or the last time you drove. You would make a very boring season, save for the bits of AMI where you and Dim were screaming your heads off at each other that you didn't post because you are lame.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Depending on the type of person her SIL is and how close she is with her inlaws, I can imagine her getting fed up with Ginn sitting around watching everyone else parent her children and clean up after them, probably while complaining about everything the entire time. Add in if Ginn was being a witch to the MIL, and maybe SIL stood up to her and made Ginn cry and then they all had to leave early.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, if that's the only AMI vlog they put out (when they usually put up a couple each AMI trip), then something happened. If Tim & Jenn were the ones who rented the house, why would THEY be the one to leave the earliest? Something smells fishy.

And I don't buy for a minute that they opted to have a fully offline, so to speak, vacation with a mere 40-min. vlog without capitalizing on ample footage to exploit their kids for a week's worth of a trip. So some tit must have hit the fan if it's only going to be a one and done on AMI this time.

(and where's the Father's Day celebration? Didn't Jenn say they celebrated it on that vacation? which, incidentally, I don't think lined up with the timeline y'all figured out! Lies! Lies! 🤥 )

How many vlogs is that, in total, for the month of June again?!

Reactions: 14
Depending on the type of person her SIL is and how close she is with her inlaws, I can imagine her getting fed up with Ginn sitting around watching everyone else parent her children and clean up after them, probably while complaining about everything the entire time. Add in if Ginn was being a witch to the MIL, and maybe SIL stood up to her and made Ginn cry and then they all had to leave early.
SIL is WAY hotter than Gin. Wonder if Gin didn't like being obviously out of her league. Or maybe SIL in a swimsuit using the pool looking good and Gin looking...well, like Gin :sick:. Dim's one good eye wandered...BAM=fight.
Also, Mammoth just posted a video today and I like to think the time at baseline they made a big deal about if the beer was "delicious". It all seems tongue in cheek and I swoon to think they were making fun of Dim and Gin (DUHLICIOUSS). Please FRE! Pluck this gem out and do a video!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
11 videos in June versus 17 in May. No Lives since May 9th.

Something is up in the Tracker house. This is slow even for them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I've seen behind the scenes looks at vloggers creating content from the view of live streamers who are with them. The better vloggers usually have a list, they're ticking off check boxes and creating a story to pull together in editing. There's always a driven direction and goal. The worst vloggers just experience the day, minimal planning, pull out the phone when they feel like it, or "oops, I forgot to film" and cobble together filler to post as a "vlog".

The latter is how Jenn and Tim vlog. The attitudes, the lack of planning, the do-it-when-I-want, and just not treating it like their job and only source of income is their downfall.

The reason we didn't see more in the household while on AMI was because Jenn was living her life and Tim was on vacation. The camera was a second thought that came out only when it was just them, bored with each other.

USB ports in the ocean
Useless needs a shower
I've seen behind the scenes looks at vloggers creating content from the view of live streamers who are with them. The better vloggers usually have a list, they're ticking off check boxes and creating a story to pull together in editing. There's always a driven direction and goal. The worst vloggers just experience the day, minimal planning, pull out the phone when they feel like it, or "oops, I forgot to film" and cobble together filler to post as a "vlog".

The latter is how Jenn and Tim vlog. The attitudes, the lack of planning, the do-it-when-I-want, and just not treating it like their job and only source of income is their downfall.

The reason we didn't see more in the household while on AMI was because Jenn was living her life and Tim was on vacation. The camera was a second thought that came out only when it was just them, bored with each other.

USB ports in the ocean

Reactions: 7
I don't know if anyone here is following the Colleen Ballinger saga, but this is the top comment of the bizarre video she released a little while ago. I think there should be an online campaign aimed to all people, not just young ones. It should also be the reply to all of those insane stan Facebook posts. These vloggers are not your friends. They are not your family. The kids in the videos aren't you long lost cousins or grandkids. These people don't give a duck about you.

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 7.59.22 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To add to the timeline confusion, on Sunday morning, they are talking about sunsets and Jen says "we have six more days, no five more days to watch the sunset". Now, I know she has a hard time with things like numbers and dates, but I assume either she already knew Tim was going to miss Thursday's sunset for the Jollywood thing, or they were already planning on leaving on Friday. I can totally see them skipping out early to leave clean-up to the rest of the family.

And just another sign that the Bojos should never have had children. Regarding the lack of filming on the first night, Tim says it was complete chaos with kids running around and bumping into each other. My understanding is that would have been a whopping three children. It's obvious he has no tolerance for children. Also, why would it be so chaotic? Were there not 6 adults to control the "chaos"?? I assume things were already getting tense that first night.

Reactions: 24
I couldn’t respond to my comment from yesterday, but I stand corrected, apparently we don’t need sunglasses in Pittsburgh. The smoke from the Canadian wildfires has settled over us. Apologies, I can’t remember who all is from Canada here, but if anyone is, I hope you’re ok and not being affected by these fires. The air smells terrible, like an electrical fire or burnt tires. I wonder if Jenn the scholar even knows where Canada is…probably thinks it’s in Europe.

View attachment 2271206
I’m not affected by the wildfires, but I did get to see pieces of the Titan come ashore today. Really sobering experience…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m not affected by the wildfires, but I did get to see pieces of the Titan come ashore today. Really sobering experience…
Happy to hear the you’re ok. That is heartbreaking what happened to those guys.

Reactions: 11
Traveling to Greece today. According to tim I don't need something called sunglasses... Right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hope everybody is doing well! It’s been a while. Busy with work & went to St. Augustine with my husband for a week! We actually had a lot of beach days when it wasn’t raining, lol. Just watched the AMI vlog. I have no words! Has anybody been there? I’m trying to convince my husband to go next year but can’t find anything affordable. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Did the Trackers split the cost of that house with Tim’s family? I looked up the price and yikes!!! 😬😳😱🤯
---
I saw it too! So incredibly sad 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My random guess.. if Tim did leave Jenn for a day at AMI, she probably couldn't handle the TWO KIDS very well, perhaps J was acting up and she was having to nurse and carry around O all day and it turned into a bleeping nightmare in front of Tim's fam. Meanwhile, maybe the cousins were absolute angels on the trip and MIL said something comparing the kids. 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.