The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having Buddy sleep in the bunkbed room with "the cousins" would have made the most sense to any normal parents. But Tim and Jen need to control Buddy's sleep and there's no way they'd let the girls interfere with that.

I really wish we had more that 40 minutes from this trip. I am sure there is plenty of stuff she actually edited out, or maybe Tim didn't even film, that would have given us greater insight into the current dynamics of the Bojo clan.
Agree. I would have expected OG Buddy to sleep in the bunk room with the cousins. Who gives a tit if he's up past his bedtime. It's vacation. When they are making smores, OG Buddy seems concerned that it's past his bedtime. That's really really sad.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe Tim's parents didn't spend the entire week with them and came for just a few days? They seem MIA in the background in every part except the Beach House and Sandbar. Otherwise, maybe they were sequestered in their room trying to avoid the insanity.

This is the description of the bedroom layout for the house. It seems like the bedroom Tim and Jenn are in is on the 2nd level, along with the bunk bed room. In which case, I think that Tim's brother should have had that room so their entire family was on the same level. Other two king bedrooms are on the 3rd level.

So it seems Tim, Jenn, OG Buddy and Big Baby, plus the two cousins were on Floor 2. Brother, SIL and Grandma/Grandpa were on Floor 3.

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 3.10.20 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've seen behind the scenes looks at vloggers creating content from the view of live streamers who are with them. The better vloggers usually have a list, they're ticking off check boxes and creating a story to pull together in editing. There's always a driven direction and goal. The worst vloggers just experience the day, minimal planning, pull out the phone when they feel like it, or "oops, I forgot to film" and cobble together filler to post as a "vlog".

The latter is how Jenn and Tim vlog. The attitudes, the lack of planning, the do-it-when-I-want, and just not treating it like their job and only source of income is their downfall.

The reason we didn't see more in the household while on AMI was because Jenn was living her life and Tim was on vacation. The camera was a second thought that came out only when it was just them, bored with each other.

View attachment 2271722

What's Dim talking about here? Wrong answers only. Ready, go!
USB ports in the ocean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree. I would have expected OG Buddy to sleep in the bunk room with the cousins. Who gives a tit if he's up past his bedtime. It's vacation. When they are making smores, OG Buddy seems concerned that it's past his bedtime. That's really really sad.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe Tim's parents didn't spend the entire week with them and came for just a few days? They seem MIA in the background in every part except the Beach House and Sandbar. Otherwise, maybe they were sequestered in their room trying to avoid the insanity.

This is the description of the bedroom layout for the house. It seems like the bedroom Tim and Jenn are in is on the 2nd level, along with the bunk bed room. In which case, I think that Tim's brother should have had that room so their entire family was on the same level. Other two king bedrooms are on the 3rd level.

So it seems Tim, Jenn, OG Buddy and Big Baby, plus the two cousins were on Floor 2. Brother, SIL and Grandma/Grandpa were on Floor 3.

View attachment 2271717
Ok. Now I'm really confused.

So grandma and grandpa were NOT on any sort of first floor bedroom?! They were actually one floor ABOVE Tim and Jenn?

Then, nevermind my previous comment conceding mobility issues. :ROFLMAO:

I agree with @hcslacs who, I think, said that the house was a crappy choice for people with mobility issues. But Jenn had to have the most expensive one. Did you say it was the most expensive, or one of the most expensive, to rent?

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2271717
That appears to be a typo the bedroom the Trackers were in was on the 3rd floor:

1687980614959.png

1687980652401.png

Also:

1687980680688.png

Reactions: 12
As far as mobility issues I think this house was a bad choice. Sure, there was an elevator, but Jen definitely picked it solely on the newness and decor.
I also think this house was not very kid friendly. Maybe for families with older kids, like 9/10 year olds? I am a mom of 7 year olds and I myself would never choose this house for my family now, let alone when they were three!

but I live my life for my children and not so people will be jealous of my fake lifestyle so what the hell do I know 😵💫

Reactions: 17
I hate to defend Tim and Jen, but I am not sure how the 4 of them, with the pack n play and the pool float bed would have fit in any other bedroom.
You mean to the Hambeast’s standards?

Fair point. Let’s take a look.
(I did my best with Tim’s footage. It is hard to get a full scope of each room without multiple screenshots)

2nd floor - kitchen & common area
Room #1
55F4C865-A640-4E3D-9FAF-F56E6E776E1E.png

Room #2
9FF57833-FD56-49AC-BDAF-98A54263155A.png

3rd floor
Room #3
8C24852A-EA84-4AFC-B0CD-424D3EA79C33.png
B92F2D5D-C95E-4ADA-AD1E-3B10B44C1FB5.png

Room #4 - Master
4CACC0A5-0005-43F5-A94A-7EB7A98C79BA.png

I don’t care if it might have been a little tight for T & DJ.
The grandparents should have had the master bedroom and balcony to enjoy the sunsets!

And like @2020planner pointed out. Jackson could have stayed in the same room as his cousins. (Room #2) And he would have slept in an actual bed, for that manner.

eta: courtesy of @VloggerCritic
8C95F778-9B4D-48CC-9B6E-8883EF6E23B5.jpeg
17D9ECE8-A40A-4FC6-BE56-0625AC822501.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
J$ would have loved sharing a room with the cousins and playing with them on the bunk bed slide.

Reactions: 14
Here are the photos from the listing. There appears to be many balconies, as well as the living room area and also a rooftop deck.

There is no Floor 1. Floor 1 is the garage.

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 3.49.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 3.48.29 PM.png

I believe this is their bedroom. Just looking at it, it appears that these are sliders? And the front of the house, it looks like all the balconies have french doors? So their bedroom is facing the back of the house?

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 3.49.03 PM.png

You guys, I think we’re being way too hard on the Bojos. They’re juggling 2 kids, and putting out these Oscar-worthy videos DAILY and we’re just so ungrateful and jealous. I think we should pitch in and send them these cute coffee mugs to show them how we feel.

Here’s the perfect one for Tim:

IMG_1845.png

And for Jenn:
IMG_1843.png

I’m sure they’ll be touched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
:ROFLMAO: Oh geesh, now a typo. I give up trying to figure it out. :ROFLMAO:

Either way, it's still a crappy house to pick, given the construct of the family, members with mobility issues, etc.

Does anyone have a link to the specific house again? I know it's AMI Locals but the actual house.
Yeah not sure why I or others didn't include the link, its a rental house not some top secret facility: https://www.amilocals.com/anna-maria-island-rentals/sweet-caroline

Also illustrates that all vloggers should delay their videos for basic safety and security reasons.

• Heart
Yeah not sure why I or others didn't include the link, its a rental house not some top secret facility: https://www.amilocals.com/anna-maria-island-rentals/sweet-caroline

Also illustrates that all vloggers should delay their videos for basic safety and security reasons.
Thanks!

Also, it took me 2 secs to find a ground-level home - beautiful inside! - that would have accommodated them w/out any need for an elevator or debate about accessibility for his parents. It also has a great water view and is close to the beach. But I guess it's not flashy enough for the Bojos.

(it says it sleeps 8 but we know Buddy slept on a blow-up bed so...)

1687982921677.png

1687982979656.png

1687982995625.png

1687983010831.png

Reactions: 16
Speaking of sunsets. They mentioned the sunset the first night and then said they have 5/6 more nights to capture the sunset. Did they ever end up showing the sunset?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks!

Also, it took me 2 secs to find a ground-level home - beautiful inside! - that would have accommodated them w/out any need for an elevator or debate about accessibility for his parents. It also has a great water view and is close to the beach. But I guess it's not flashy enough for the Bojos.

(it says it sleeps 8 but we know Buddy slept on a blow-up bed so...)

View attachment 2271869
View attachment 2271871
View attachment 2271874
View attachment 2271876
The putting green area in the back yard was super important to Jenn. That was the first thing she mentioned about the house when she talked about it on the live. I wonder if they know they can easily put a putting green in their own crappy backyard?

This Rod N Reel house--I personally would not stay there with little kids because of the canal in the back. Kids OG Buddy's age or even the cousins age. I don't think that would ping the Trackers radar though.

That said, I also wouldn't stay at a house with an elevator with little kids either, unless they are used to being in a house with one, or I was able to disable it. This house was just built, so I'm sure all the safety features are there...but a few years ago, right here, a teen was killed by the elevator in his home. He was home alone, for some reason went into the shaft, someone came home and called the elevator and he died. I have many friends with elevators in their homes...none use them to transport people. They load them with groceries, outdoor gear, shopping, whatever send the elevator down and use the stairs. They are convenient for stuff like that, but they make me uneasy from a safety standpoint.

They are amazingly bad vloggers. They can’t make anything look good, not even the beach.

I think they do see this particular trip as their family vacation. (Or at least Tim does since it’s his family)

Which is fine. Take a true vacation. Don’t film it at all then

Reactions: 14
J$ would have loved sharing a room with the cousins and playing with them on the bunk bed slide.
According to J$ he is "manic" and uncontrollable. He is too rough with his parents and they have to keep him gated off and controlled around his BB brother. I don't think they would trust him to be alone unsupervised in the room with the cousins. We didn't get to see him playing with the cousins and how he interacts with them.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of sunsets. They mentioned the sunset the first night and then said they have 5/6 more nights to capture the sunset. Did they ever end up showing the sunset?
To quote Kyle Pallo "Time b issue"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.