The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow TPD really has a grift going on his Instagram. Hosted at Caribe Royale, SSR via a DVC rental store. Free stuff from a store at Disney Springs. A free day at BGT. Partnering with Undercover Tourist (I assume this means he got paid for the post) And that was all just in June. And of course tagging Disney in everything hoping to get noticed ๐Ÿ™„

Hey Trackers, remember when you thought people were using you? Yeahโ€ฆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The vibes are strong with that poster. I need some more proof.

Also, the parade of nannies thing has me wondering. How long is the timeframe of this parade of nannies? I thought they just had one now?
They posted this pic from their view of the house.
Though, yes, the parade of nannies has me wondering since we pretty much have a handle on who has been involved w/ them lately ?!?

1688500486167.png

Reactions: 6
They posted this pic from their view of the house.
Though, yes, the parade of nannies has me wondering since we pretty much have a handle on who has been involved w/ them lately ?!?

View attachment 2285148
And someone could get a pic like that when claiming to be interested in a rental house or open house in the neighborhood. Or, maybe they are part of the parade of nannies? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

I just get a vibe. Will wait and see what other info they supply!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I, personally, am not comfortable posting the name of his employer. If it was something he shared on his public instagram, it's fair game to me, but he hasn't. If anyone else wanted to do it, they certainly can.
I can't remember - is his last name on that publicly published adoption story article?

If it is, and his LinkedIn is public, then it's openly searchable (akin to the IG) and I'd imagine OK to cite.

(I read that adoption story some time again and remember looking him up - I don't care to dig deep for it ATM; I can't remember his last name but I vaguely remember the employer... I think it's in Lakeland?)

Reactions: 3
And someone could get a pic like that when claiming to be interested in a rental house or open house in the neighborhood. Or, maybe they are part of the parade of nannies? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

I think having a screenshot of Jen blabbing on Ring, Next Door, or FB would probably be the best way to verify. I did just do a basic search of community on FB and you cannot search the members unless you're a member of the group. The picture did make me feel a little bit better about them possibly being legit especially since the paint color of the garage is the same poop brown that Dim used but I still have some concerns/doubts. If they are actually real then I hope they spill everything as well.

Reactions: 8

It does appear to be a crop of a dashcam video based on how low quality it is. Their address is very easy to find now. But leaning towards it being a neighbor even if some things seem a bit off.

How would we know how many nannies they've actually gone through? We only know what they say or let slip on video.

Reactions: 9
I think having a screenshot of Jen blabbing on Ring, Next Door, or FB would probably be the best way to verify. I did just do a basic search of community on FB and you cannot search the members unless you're a member of the group. The picture did make me feel a little bit better about them possibly being legit especially since the paint color of the garage is the same poop brown that Dim used but I still have some concerns/doubts. If they are actually real then I hope they spill everything as well.
Or just a sign saying "Hi TL" with a date in the foreground of a new house pic. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It does appear to be a crop of a dashcam video based on how low quality it is. Their address is very easy to find now. But leaning towards it being a neighbor even if some things seem a bit off.

How would we know how many nannies they've actually gone through? We only know what they say or let slip on video.
Yeah, I'm leaning (hoping) toward that too.

Otherwise, if it was just an open house or something, why not just say that?
"I was at an open house in Trackers neighborhood and snapped this pic from my car and here's a bit of tea about the Volt in the driveway."

Side note: Per Zillow, there doesn't appear to be any active real estate listings for their exact street but there are homes for sale on neighboring streets within their gated community.

Reactions: 5
Am the type that will literally walk past celebs an have to be told who they were ๐Ÿ˜‚I used to work in a sports shop that alot of the footballers would come in for boots for training an it was big teams like Rangers, Celtic, Scotland etc an it wasn't till they walked out the door an the guys I worked with got on to me about why didn't I ask them about football, I'd literally stand there like "well you want the boots or not then" ๐Ÿ˜…

I also was in the chip shop one night when some of the actors from the batman film were in (Glasgow an Edinburgh have been getting used a ton the now for films) an I had that "I know your face but am not asking who you are incase your a ex-coworker) it wasn't till I got home an a friend txt saying they had all been spotted in a chip shop an it clicked for me who they were lol, because it was such a weird environment for them to be in it didn't click to me who they were but I knew the faces were familiar to me as well lol
I was at a convention once with my hubby and was talking to some friends. A guy came up who looked familiar but I didn't pay much attention to him. I remember another friend introducing me to him but because I was chatting with another friend, I simply looked over and nodded my head. A while later another friend mentioned that "so and so" was there. I looked at them confused and said "oh really, cool". The friend that "introduced" me to this person said "you met them earlier, I introduced you to them" - that "guy" was Joey Fatone LOL

Reactions: 10
Or just a sign saying "Hi TL" with a date in the foreground of a new house pic. ๐Ÿ˜‚
That would work too. I get how they might sort of not want to get too close to the house if the Bojos have Ring cameras or whatever out in front, and I suspect they probably do. Although, it's pretty clear they aren't home today based off of Jenn's happy post. Maybe they leave the Volt in the driveway as part as a decoy to act like they're home all the time.

Also, anyone think she's manic right now. She posted three vids and a roll and is getting all "high" from her staycation :rolleyes:
---
Yeah, I'm leaning (hoping) toward that too.

Otherwise, if it was just an open house or something, why not just say that?
"I was at an open house in Trackers neighborhood and snapped this pic from my car and here's a bit of tea about the Volt in the driveway."

Side note: Per Zillow, there doesn't appear to be any active real estate listings for their exact street but there are homes for sale on neighboring streets within their gated community.
Isn't their community super large though? I want to say I saw there were over 2000 members in one of the FB groups and there were a variety of different house plans if I was looking at the correct place.

Reactions: 7
It's not like they are ever home, they wouldn't know.

I can't remember - is his last name on that publicly published adoption story article?

If it is, and his LinkedIn is public, then it's openly searchable (akin to the IG) and I'd imagine OK to cite.

(I read that adoption story some time again and remember looking him up - I don't care to dig deep for it ATM; I can't remember his last name but I vaguely remember the employer... I think it's in Lakeland?)
The adoption story used to appear in TPD insta bio. It is no longer there and honestly, I didn't try to find it since, probably the first time they appeared in Tim's video. I remember reading the story and it made me like him. Now, I see he's just a regular ole grifter, exploiting his kids for free tit. :confused: I don't remember it mentioning his name, I seem to remember it was written in the 1st person, like he wrote it himself. It's been a long time though.

His last name with the Stoney Clover gifts. He doesn't say his name, but you can see it on the customized gifts they sent.

His employer is a college in Lakeland, where both he and his wife went to school and where they seemingly both work. Both LinkedIns are public.

I just don't want to be the asshole doxxing these people, even though what Nick puts out there doesn't make it super hard to know everything about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn't their community super large though? I want to say I saw there were over 2000 members in one of the FB groups and there were a variety of different house plans if I was looking at the correct place.
Yes, but on their exact street, there aren't any active real estate listings.

If you go to Zillow, you can zoom into their neighborhood and see the listings in their neighborhood. There's homes for sale on other streets (some within walking distance of their street) in their gated community.

So, my point was, the person could have gone to an open house in the community and drove over to the Tracker's street to take the pic...but then why not just say that? (sorry if I wasn't clear! :) )

Also, I just found this -

1688503317192.png

---
The adoption story used to appear in TPD insta bio. It is no longer there and honestly, I didn't try to find it since, probably the first time they appeared in Tim's video.

His last name with the Stoney Clover gifts. He doesn't say his name, but you can see it on the customized gifts they sent.

His employer is a college in Lakeland, where both he and his wife went to school and where they seemingly both work. Both LinkedIns are public.

I just don't want to be the asshole doxxing these people, even though what Nick puts out there doesn't make it super hard to know everything about him.
Ok... I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO: I researched via Google and found it again.

His name is in there. If people really want to find out, they can use that to do their research. :)

Reactions: 7
Found it and an undergrad in theology...yeah, he's in it up to his eyeballs.

Ugh, and she worked for one of those crisis pregnancy centers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah. My opinion is pretty solidified about them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.