The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're looking at his Instagram, not TikTok. More so nowadays, companies don't really care as much about followers as they do engagement rate. His engagement rate on Instagram is 4.6% which is pretty good.
---
Dim's doing it all wrong. He should be focusing on Instagram and TikTok if he was smart. He has an outstanding engagement rate on Instagram. His engagement rate is 4.6 on YouTube which is good, but not great. He could honestly be making a ton more money on Instagram and TikTok, but he's dumb, so that'll never happen.
That sounds like more work and that's not the Tracker way, plus I don't know if you heard but they have TWO kids now so no time for even more content!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It wouldn’t be a meal without an electronic device in his face…

IMG_1276.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't know, the one kid looks like he's sleeping. Geez those shorts though.

Reactions: 12
But people were actively looking for information on him is my point.

Come on. You can’t tell me that people just happened to stumble upon an article he wrote.

Anyways, I said my piece and made my point.

Moving on.
So speculation on a girl adoption?
Don’t the Bojanowskis have to pass criteria’s, interviews and home visits?
TTT videos prove what unfit parents they are.
They can’t even take care of the two boys they have.
Horrible diets
No home life stability cause they are never home long enough.
Oblivious and with their heads buried in the sand that their boys need interventions and therapies for their developmental delays.
just a very interesting stance to take since he is not just a random person, he is an influencer who has been featured in multiple TTT videos and has made no attempt at anonimity. He exploits his children all over the net and sold his adoption sob Story for cash. I can’t see any reason he should be off limits. Is it really the “doxing” that is the issue?
---
It wouldn’t be a meal without an electronic device in his face…

View attachment 2285581
he has got the anti-sharing posture down pat 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes. So STAGED!
Two fisted hands.
J$ might be aggressively thumb pinching the fingernail of BO’s little pinky. 🤷🏻‍♀️ but they definitely are not “holding hands.”
View attachment 2282235
I believe you nailed it!
---
Yep, I also assume it’s staycation-apalooza due to the backyard construction. There is no way that nap-needing big baby is going to let anything interrupt her sleep.

You also would think they would schedule the construction during the winter and not during the middle of summer. But then again they don’t think or plan.

And that poor Buddy looks so overheated.

She might be putting the boys in front of her in that one photo to hide her gut, but she can’t hide those thighs. Yikes!

Wonder if summer sitter gets paid extra for holidays? 🤣
If she is young, I bet she didn’t think to ask or demand it

Reactions: 3
I'm not well versed at starting new threads, but perhaps when the new TTT thread is started one can also be started for TPD. I was able to blow past quite a few pages since it was mostly regarding TPD. Maybe time for him to have his own thread 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This thread needs some Dimmy going around in circles in a bumper car all alone vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah, I'm not really getting the issue here.

✅ Influencer
✅ Attention-Seeker, seeking to gain $$$ via his IG presence
✅ Openly exploits his kids
✅ Gets Disney #hosted
✅ Gets merch freebies and other stuff
✅ Puts his full name out there in articles exploiting his adopted son's story and / or DAS
✅ Shows his name in his IG stories
✅ Has his full name and publicly viewable info on publicly viewable platforms
✅ Cross-promotes w/ the Trackholes

Fair game, IMHO.

Reactions: 27
I want to say we've even had discussions on here about how Tim's lack of ability for doing shorts was eventually going to cost him. Marketers don't want to be part of a forty minutes video. They want to be the entirity of a 40 second video.
---

He has an MBA so I'm sure he's better at business and marketing than Dimmy is.
Mmmmh, from bible college...which is a grifting degree from a high octane superfundy sect. Speaking in tongues, babbling baptisms, faith healing and the rest of it.
Lots of controversy.
This thread needs some Dimmy going around in circles in a bumper car all alone vibes.
View attachment 2285653
This will never fail to make me laugh.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.