The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but on their exact street, there aren't any active real estate listings.

If you go to Zillow, you can zoom into their neighborhood and see the listings in their neighborhood. There's homes for sale on other streets (some within walking distance of their street) in their gated community.

So, my point was, the person could have gone to an open house in the community and drove over to the Tracker's street to take the pic...but then why not just say that? (sorry if I wasn't clear! :) )

Also, I just found this -

View attachment 2285317
---

Ok... I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO: I researched via Google and found it again.

His name is in there. If people really want to find out, they can use that to do their research. :)

Having my heart strings pulled while searching for drama 😆 🤬🥴

“'I'II Be Home for Christmas,' sung by Michael Buble, came onto the radio, and I had tears in my eyes thinking about another full bedroom in our home.”

• Sick
Reactions: 6
But people were actively looking for information on him is my point.

Come on. You can’t tell me that people just happened to stumble upon an article he wrote.

Anyways, I said my piece and made my point.

Moving on.
So speculation on a girl adoption?
Don’t the Bojanowskis have to pass criteria’s, interviews and home visits?
TTT videos prove what unfit parents they are.
They can’t even take care of the two boys they have.
Horrible diets
No home life stability cause they are never home long enough.
Oblivious and with their heads buried in the sand that their boys need interventions and therapies for their developmental delays.
But aren't the standards looser for international adoptions/private adoptions?

Hell, the home studies in my state usually just make sure that the people adopting don't have a criminal background history and that the children usually have a bed to sleep in. I've seen enough CPS cases to know that the Bojos as god awful as they are would probably be viewed as "good" adoptive parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The vibes are strong with that poster. I need some more proof.

Also, I will say it again, anyone who joins same day they make some monumental post and also uses immediate nicknames (J4D, J$, etc.) for the Trackers sets off my bs meter.

Maybe they can tell us what Jenn's fb profile photo is if not screenshot it. Even if it is a non-searchable account, they apparently can see her listed in the group.

Also, the parade of nannies thing has me wondering. How long is the timeframe of this parade of nannies? I thought they just had one now?
I feel Like it is a social experiment. Can tattle spot the fake better than TTT FB Stan’s….?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel Like it is a social experiment. Can tattle spot the fake better than TTT FB Stan’s….?
I almost wanted to throw out for the next thread Tim Tracker 137: I Want to Believe but at this point I don't think it would even get any traction since ware at page 51.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly hope they aren't allowed to adopt, most kids that are up for adoption have usually come from really bad abusive backgrounds or have been taking away from neglectful parents, it would honestly be cruel for them to adopt a poor child an that child to have the chance of a loving caring home taken from them, because if they did adopt then its purely for the views an absolution nothing else, they don't love those boys an they are their own so they aren't going to love a child that's not there's

I don't know what it's like over there to adopt but in the UK it can be up to 4 years to finally have those adoption papers signed an it's 4 years of seriously battling for hard for it an proving that you are not only right but that you genuinely love an cherish the child, my friends parents have fostered for over 40 years, had all sorts an have done both long an short fosters, an it still took 4 years for them to battle to adopt two brothers that they actually fostered from when they were days old

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But people were actively looking for information on him is my point.

Come on. You can’t tell me that people just happened to stumble upon an article he wrote.
When TPD first appeared on TTT vlog, TPD had the article of adoption linked in his bio. That's how we found it, that's the only time I read it. He also had in his, I don't know what they are called, the little circles with clips on his bio?, info about DAS and how the little boy who they adopted qualified for the DAS pass. This is what made us all believe that Tim was initially using TPD for the DAS pass to allow for J$ to ride the brown rolly coasty.

I will fully admit, when the Stoney Clover post went up and I saw they were getting gifts to unbox and started to get hosted, I did actively look for information about him, which is how I found their LinkedIns.

But the adoption thing was right there in the open. I don't know when he pulled that link down or the DAS stuff, but it was there, easily accessible. Nick gave us that information himself, no sleuthing required there.

Reactions: 13
They would never adopt because Jenn only wants more kids for the attention pregnancies bring.

Reactions: 29
Not to make this an entire thread about TPD......but who is gifting this guy? He doesn't even have a YouTube channel.

Reactions: 5
Not to make this an entire thread about TPD......but who is gifting this guy? He doesn't even have a YouTube channel.
Yeah it’s mind boggling these theme park and TP adjacent companies haven’t caught on to the grift. A lot of large companies know influencers don’t influence tit and are a bad investment. You’re just subsidizing the grift.

Especially just IG? Given the IMO checkered college and work. Meh I don’t get it. He’ll come out at eventually…🏳️‍🌈

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s mind boggling these theme park and TP adjacent companies haven’t caught on to the grift. A lot of large companies know influencers don’t influence tit and are a bad investment. You’re just subsidizing the grift.

Especially just IG? Given the IMO checkered college and work. Meh I don’t get it. He’ll come out at eventually…🏳️‍🌈
And he looks like Adam Sandler when he plays an annoying character.
Yes they have not caught on and also Disney hasn't either.

Reactions: 9
You don't even need a YouTube channel to be hosted or gifted nowadays. Instagram can be enough.

I actually am a foodie content creator on Instagram. It's just something fun for me to do. I love checking out new restaurants in my area and posting about them. I'll get invited to restaurants or events. I'm not exploiting children like these assholes, it's just a fun hobby for me.

Reactions: 14
Also doesn't TPD have a TikTok I thought that was more of the trending platform marketers were going towards...
Oh yeah. TikTok is definitely taking over. I don't post stuff on TikTok for my foodie stuff, but I may need to start because eventually Instagram will be a thing of the past.

Reactions: 4
Also doesn't TPD have a TikTok I thought that was more of the trending platform marketers were going towards...
Not one with any sort of following. But he's got those pronouns posted on there. 🤔

I wonder if Tim taught him how to reach out to companies to get stuff and he's just more likable or much better at it?

TPD.jpg

• Sick
I want to say we've even had discussions on here about how Tim's lack of ability for doing shorts was eventually going to cost him. Marketers don't want to be part of a forty minutes video. They want to be the entirity of a 40 second video.
---
Not one with any sort of following. But he's got those pronouns posted on there. 🤔

I wonder if Tim taught him how to reach out to companies to get stuff and he's just more likable or much better at it?

View attachment 2285536
He has an MBA so I'm sure he's better at business and marketing than Dimmy is.

Reactions: 14
Why would a company host someone with a 1000 followers…my mind is blown.

Reactions: 15
Why would a company host someone with a 1000 followers…my mind is blown.
I think they're looking at his Instagram, not TikTok. More so nowadays, companies don't really care as much about followers as they do engagement rate. His engagement rate on Instagram is 4.6% which is pretty good.
---
Dim's doing it all wrong. He should be focusing on Instagram and TikTok if he was smart. He has an outstanding engagement rate on Instagram. His engagement rate is 4.6 on YouTube which is good, but not great. He could honestly be making a ton more money on Instagram and TikTok, but he's dumb, so that'll never happen.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.