The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And his shoes are butt ugly
I was just thinking how his shoes and his own shorts style make him look frumpy and round. And I am sorry, but that shirt color on both of them is horrible. Only some people can pull off that color as a solid shirt color and they are not it.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I dealt w/ celebs when I was a Disney CM in Guest Services and, honestly, I was never blown away.

I mean, yeah, there's that moment where you're like, "Yes, Clint Eastwood is actually talking to me and asking me about dry cleaning." !?!? or "Yeah, Ray Romano is asking me if I have a band-aid bc his kid has a cut." "Ok, Danny Glover is making me find who delivered his prescription medicine."

Don't get me wrong; it's kinda strange for a moment bc you only see these people on TV / movies. But I was never like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you're XYZ and slobbering all over them. (nor could you be in my role)

But that's just not me anyways.

ETA: I DO have a funny story where I was at Virgin Megastore at Dwtwn Disney back in the day (20 years ago now) and my bro and I were there and I saw a VIP tour guide and I told my bro that someone famous was in the store. We were looking at CDs and I was walking down the aisle and a man bumped into me, holding a shitload of CDs. He was like, "oh, I'm sorry!" and I was like "oh, no biggie." and I moved on... Only later to be told at the register when I was checking out that GEORGE LUCAS was the one who bumped into me. :ROFLMAO: I am not a Star Wars fan (sorry, guys!) so I didn't even realize it at the time! So that was the VIP in the store. :ROFLMAO:
Am the type that will literally walk past celebs an have to be told who they were 😂I used to work in a sports shop that alot of the footballers would come in for boots for training an it was big teams like Rangers, Celtic, Scotland etc an it wasn't till they walked out the door an the guys I worked with got on to me about why didn't I ask them about football, I'd literally stand there like "well you want the boots or not then" 😅

I also was in the chip shop one night when some of the actors from the batman film were in (Glasgow an Edinburgh have been getting used a ton the now for films) an I had that "I know your face but am not asking who you are incase your a ex-coworker) it wasn't till I got home an a friend txt saying they had all been spotted in a chip shop an it clicked for me who they were lol, because it was such a weird environment for them to be in it didn't click to me who they were but I knew the faces were familiar to me as well lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is a true statement in the very liberal Orlando area. At the same time, there is nothing wrong with being friendly with people who have different beliefs. We know the Trackers swing way more left than right.
When you say Trackers, I assume you mean the characters they play on their show.

And people with different beliefs can absolutely be friends. But someone ought to send TPD that FRE video about Tracker thoughts on Jesus, just in case.

Reactions: 13
You can tell how J$ is never around other kids by the total joy of BEING around other children. I hope they were allowed to play together, instead of just pose for pictures.

Reactions: 18
Tim looks like he is begging for change outside of the Smithsonian. Dude looks rough. That open mouth smile is only going to continue to age horrifically.
Not sure why his open mouth smile always looks like he's missing at least his two front teeth. He does look like a weathered addict who's teeth are suffering meth rot, gaunt facial features, bags under his eyes and his thinning hair is falling out. :sick:

I've wondered what his reason actually is for never doing a live stream. Does he constantly have people yelling things as they walk past him that our editor extraordinaire has to edit out? Too many stans interrupting him for a picture? His inane ramblings over incorrect tit would really shine?...My theories are endless. 🤣

• Haha
TPD and the Trackers are just in a period of mutual using. Neither of them cares what the other one thinks on anything.

TPD is using the Trackers to build up his IG count. The Trackers are using TPD to look like they have friends and for their DAS.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
TPD and the Trackers are just in a period of mutual using. Neither of them cares what the other one thinks on anything.

TPD is using the Trackers to build up his IG count. The Trackers are using TPD to look like they have friends and for their DAS.
And what is sad about that is if J becomes good pals with their boys and actually wants to spend time with them, it may not last long if they are using each other and given the Trackers' track record with their other "friends."

• Sad
I wasn’t paying attention regarding Jollywood Nights at DS, which I just assumed was a Christmas themed after hours event for Disney to get more of your hard earned money.

Brian and Kathy (Main Street Moments) are touting in their “PMM is a clothing model” podcast that Tim is back on the Disney media A list.

Is this true?
How was Tim invited?
Was this a wide net invitation by Disney to drum up publicity? So they invited anyone interested?
Is it because Tim wore that atrocious “look at me!”, stick out like a sore thumb, green Target Christmas suit that Brian claims Tim was called to the stage?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
When you say Trackers, I assume you mean the characters they play on their show.

And people with different beliefs can absolutely be friends. But someone ought to send TPD that FRE video about Tracker thoughts on Jesus, just in case.
They are characters for sure.

Reactions: 7
Like others have said, he’s aging so fast! He stands like an old man too. Oh and he needs a bra.

View attachment 2284712
Well, yet again is gravitating towards picking up tips from Tattle. We pointed out that the overuse of gel in his hair just made his thinning hair look thinner. He hasn't been overkill on the gel lately. :sneaky:
---
And the no socks thing grosses me out especially when you're going to be at a hot, gross, theme park all day.
He might be wearing black "no show" socks. Funny, being Dim I half expected him to be wearing white knee highs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the neighborhood FB page I’m seeing a Jennifer Boj@now$ki, is that correct? Like I said that account hasn’t been active lately. I also wouldn’t be surprised if she has a bogus account on the ring app and or FB. Something else that I wanted to bring up is in the last 2-4 weeks during the vlogs when buddy has been on camera he’s been way too calm. Seems like Dim and J4D took him to the doctor to have him put on Ritalin. Since when has he been calm in the stroller he doesn’t fit in? When Dim and J4D are asking him a million questions he looks completely out of it. I only assume this because I work in the medical field. Thoughts?
Lol go away
---
Got it. No need to name it on here.
TPD can adopt children for social media exploitation but we must not name their university. Get real!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I despise everyone in that picture save for the kids. Ugh, now I can't get the hypocrite Christian religious zealot out of my head when it comes to TPD and crew.

And OG Buddy and those damn shorts again. Those things need to be burned. I get his mother wanted to coordinate her blueberry outfit with them but Jeus...

At least Dim is wearing green shorts this time around, I guess.

And I am wondering if the nanny wasn't taking the picture if she was on "break" since TPD beard helpmate wife was there to do all the child rearing. Ugh, and I could honestly see why they might think Dim might be a decent mark convert with his mansplaining and shades of misogyny. Hell, Jenn's useless may be viewed by them as them trying to have a traditional lifestyle :rolleyes: Only don't think Hambeast is going to make tatertot casserole anytime soon unless it's out of a back. Just saying...
---

There's even a star spangled pair seen clearly in the pictures you posted. My guess is they either got lost in the clutter again or OG Buddy destroyed them.
I think the nanny is off to the side where OGB is looking, getting him to smile
---
Like others have said, he’s aging so fast! He stands like an old man too. Oh and he needs a bra.

View attachment 2284712
He has nice perky breasts
---
And the no socks thing grosses me out especially when you're going to be at a hot, gross, theme park all day.
he has on socks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Jenn - just checking in on your editor extraordinaire role? Too busy with all those stay cations to upload a new video? Spotty internet? Spending time with da babies? Making core memories? Or none of the above and your FOMO is front and center. What is the point of a nanny if you aren't doing your job? Just asking.....

Happy 4th (yes Jenn it is today and it does fall on the 4th each year) 🎆🎆🎆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol go away
The vibes are strong with that poster. I need some more proof.

Also, I will say it again, anyone who joins same day they make some monumental post and also uses immediate nicknames (J4D, J$, etc.) for the Trackers sets off my bs meter.

Maybe they can tell us what Jenn's fb profile photo is if not screenshot it. Even if it is a non-searchable account, they apparently can see her listed in the group.

Also, the parade of nannies thing has me wondering. How long is the timeframe of this parade of nannies? I thought they just had one now?

• Heart
Thanking my lucky stars I didn't grow up to be a Robert or Claire who desperately need to touch grass.

Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 11.53.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 11.54.17 AM.png

• Haha
TPD can adopt children for social media exploitation but we must not name their university. Get real!
I, personally, am not comfortable posting the name of his employer. If it was something he shared on his public instagram, it's fair game to me, but he hasn't. If anyone else wanted to do it, they certainly can.

Reactions: 15
Posted on the Disney World Junkies Facebook group

View attachment 2284335

Disney Legends? Harley, are you okay?
The nanny is short but I don’t believe she’s a freshman in college. Looks to be about 35 to me.
Okay I know I’m very behind, but I just got caught up watching the vacation home video. What the hell was that? When have they ever had music playing throughout the whole video, used their “customer service” type voices throughout an entire tour, and never had any complaints about anything?? It was like watching two people who were almost professional???
i suspect they are financially invested in that home rental company.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.