The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From TPD insta. While I'm sure this photo is 100% staged, J$ looks genuinely happy here. Happier than I've seen him in a long time.

View attachment 2284544

Also, Tim and Jenn...look at how these boys are dressed and look at how you are dressing J$. No one needs to see that much leg on your kid.

And poor Big Baby looks like he's contemplating jumping away from his useless mother.
View attachment 2284545
I despise everyone in that picture save for the kids. Ugh, now I can't get the hypocrite Christian religious zealot out of my head when it comes to TPD and crew.

And OG Buddy and those damn shorts again. Those things need to be burned. I get his mother wanted to coordinate her blueberry outfit with them but Jeus...

At least Dim is wearing green shorts this time around, I guess.

And I am wondering if the nanny wasn't taking the picture if she was on "break" since TPD beard helpmate wife was there to do all the child rearing. Ugh, and I could honestly see why they might think Dim might be a decent mark convert with his mansplaining and shades of misogyny. Hell, Jenn's useless may be viewed by them as them trying to have a traditional lifestyle :rolleyes: Only don't think Hambeast is going to make tatertot casserole anytime soon unless it's out of a back. Just saying...
---
View attachment 2284538
View attachment 2284551(TTT - 10/18/21)
Certainly among all these professionally arranged EARS she could have found some red/white/blue themed pairs. 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's even a star spangled pair seen clearly in the pictures you posted. My guess is they either got lost in the clutter again or OG Buddy destroyed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From TPD insta. While I'm sure this photo is 100% staged, J$ looks genuinely happy here. Happier than I've seen him in a long time.

View attachment 2284544

Also, Tim and Jenn...look at how these boys are dressed and look at how you are dressing J$. No one needs to see that much leg on your kid.

And poor Big Baby looks like he's contemplating jumping away from his useless mother.

And kudos to Francie for wearing the correct ears for the day. I'm almost positive that Jenn has at least one red/white/blue set. But really, how was she supposed to keep track that it's the 4th of July. She has two kids!!!!!
View attachment 2284545
Jackson looks happier in that photo with the boys than he does in photos with Jenn.
Does Jackson only own 3 pairs of shorts? He wears those tiny blue girl shorts at least 4 times a week.

Reactions: 16
But Jenn has 2 kids now. She can't possibly pick out the appropriate ears. Knowing the 2 morons they don't know its July 4th today. Jenn to Timmy: Does it fall on the 4th every year? Lol! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I raised boys and even now as adults they wear shorts at least to the knee. Why is poor J$ in those miserable blue gym shorts.

Hey Jenn maybe if you were home more you can throw in a load of wash once in a while. It's not that hard, 2 kids and all, it's doable B***

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re: the blue shorts, I think maybe J$ has some sensory issues that probably prevent him from wanting to wear any other shorts. I know I have some sensory issues myself, and am extremely uncomfortable in certain kinds of pants. If my shorts are too long or too loose I just cannot bear to wear them. I’m thinking J$ probably feels the same way but can’t vocalize that so instead he prob throws a tantrum any time they try to dress him in anything else. Since they don’t care enough to parent, they probably just gave up and decided to only dress him in the one pair that they know doesn’t make him upset. Of course I don’t really know, and they are lazy enough to just not want to buy him anything else, but I imagine something like this has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Its a holiday and they can't be bothered to at least acknowledge it? My kids are sporting their Old Navy shirts they get every year. If I didn't have to work, I would probably wear mine.

As for the shorts, I agree they are to short. My 7yo hates certain types of clothes. I learned this by giving him a choice at a young age. I found he always gravitated to certain types of jogger shorts. But I also buy the longer almost to his knee type. He will occasionally pick jean shorts, but I you know, parented my kid and care about his needs and wants. He was able to communicate what he wanted to wear by 3yo.

Reactions: 7
The Trackers hanging out with overly Christian people in this day and age, with all that's happening in the country and mostly in Florida, is a CHOICE.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2284544

And kudos to Francie for wearing the correct ears for the day. I'm almost positive that Jenn has at least one red/white/blue set. But really, how was she supposed to keep track that it's the 4th of July. She has two kids!!!!!
View attachment 2284545
Im pretty sure Jenn HAS those same ears!

Reactions: 5
They have put Jackson in longer shorts before but they seem to gravitate to the yellow shorter shorts and then these blue ones. They actually do make these shorts a little bit longer:
F21BA4A6-F7E4-489A-9513-36F9D4C88811.jpeg
7C546BC7-D4B1-495F-9452-D9DAA7D07CAE.jpeg

I think it’s more so that Jenn saw these short shorts at Target and thought they were cute and convinced herself they were unisex when really, they do have a feminine cut to them.

Reactions: 7
They have put Jackson in longer shorts before but they seem to gravitate to the yellow shorter shorts and then these blue ones. They actually do make these shorts a little bit longer:
View attachment 2284650View attachment 2284651

I think it’s more so that Jenn saw these short shorts at Target and thought they were cute and convinced herself they were unisex when really, they do have a feminine cut to them.
They are so ugly and not cute

Reactions: 11
The Trackers hanging out with overly Christian people in this day and age, with all that's happening in the country and mostly in Florida, is a CHOICE.
Next time they do a live (if ever), people should ask about TPD and wife. Would be interesting to see Jenn's face when that scrolls onto the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's really hard to tell. Tim wears the exact same pair of shorts 99% of the time. Jenn wears the same ill-fitting top/shorts 85% of the time. It's a very valid point to bring up sensory issues, which I do not doubt for a second that J$ has. But when you look at his parents, you have to assume it's just the way they are. I personally do not see Jenn as the considerate and caring mom who would specifically buy J$ shorty shorts because he is bothered by longer ones.

I also think someone has been keeping up here because that wonderful family photo was posted not too long after it was speculated here that they are no longer friends.

Reactions: 22
That is a true statement in the very liberal Orlando area. At the same time, there is nothing wrong with being friendly with people who have different beliefs. We know the Trackers swing way more left than right.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2284650View attachment 2284651

They were popular for men in the 70s 🤣

1688490936514.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you! I’m glad to be here because the slackers SUCK! I haven’t been outside today but as of Saturday no construction has started on the backyard. I have seen a few guys walking around their property doing inspections over the last couple of weeks.
Next time they have a live show, can you go outside their house and start playing a song loudly on your speakers by a band who is pretty strict about their music being used in anything without permission? Hotel California by the Eagles, perhaps? A little bit of Metallica? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Like others have said, he’s aging so fast! He stands like an old man too. Oh and he needs a bra.

IMG_1275.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Agreed - I smell thunderous amounts of bullshit
Time will tell I guess....ugh, the picture did help fwiw though screenshots from her blabbing on Ring and FB with personal details marked out might be a better indicator if possible JMHO.

That is a true statement in the very liberal Orlando area. At the same time, there is nothing wrong with being friendly with people who have different beliefs. We know the Trackers swing way more left than right.
I kind of get Invasion of the Body Snatchers vibes with their kind...but that's just me. I grew up with a lot of zealots so I don't trust them by their very nature. Still remember my local high school had a group of them that had a stupid petition they tried to pressure people into signing each year about making Bible study mandatory :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And honestly I view the Slackers as very a-political. Yes, they may be registered Democrats, BUT their actions scream as people who don't really give a damn either way unless it's affecting their ability to grift.

Re: the blue shorts, I think maybe J$ has some sensory issues that probably prevent him from wanting to wear any other shorts. I know I have some sensory issues myself, and am extremely uncomfortable in certain kinds of pants. If my shorts are too long or too loose I just cannot bear to wear them. I’m thinking J$ probably feels the same way but can’t vocalize that so instead he prob throws a tantrum any time they try to dress him in anything else. Since they don’t care enough to parent, they probably just gave up and decided to only dress him in the one pair that they know doesn’t make him upset. Of course I don’t really know, and they are lazy enough to just not want to buy him anything else, but I imagine something like this has happened.
I thought DJ bought these shorts from Target cause they were on sale, cheap!

Remember THEY don’t like spending money on the kids.
$11 Rainforest kiddie cup ❌
$28 hamburger for Tim ✅

Seriously, though, you make a good point.
But I’m not on that street.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2284544

View attachment 2284545

View attachment 2284544

View attachment 2284545
Notice the sunburn on Jenn’s shoulders. Still hasn’t learned!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.