The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the photo of their house was deleted. One more thing I wanted to say. The new gray-colored roof they recently had installed is an improvement over the brown that was in their listing photos. And although the garage door looked to be in poor condition, the color of paint Tim used was at least an improvement. The quality of the paint job didn’t look great though.

Reactions: 8
On the neighborhood FB page I’m seeing a Jennifer Boj@now$ki, is that correct? Like I said that account hasn’t been active lately. I also wouldn’t be surprised if she has a bogus account on the ring app and or FB. Something else that I wanted to bring up is in the last 2-4 weeks during the vlogs when buddy has been on camera he’s been way too calm. Seems like Dim and J4D took him to the doctor to have him put on Ritalin. Since when has he been calm in the stroller he doesn’t fit in? When Dim and J4D are asking him a million questions he looks completely out of it. I only assume this because I work in the medical field. Thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't understand....the Trackers try so hard to show they are not homophobic and then they hang around TPD?
Also Disney too...they are gifting this guy?
It's one thing if he just went to the University but both him and his wife work for them.
What University are we talking about?

Reactions: 4
That’s a good point. They don’t seem to have a basement, so it’s possible there are utilities/appliances in the garage. But their cars aren’t that big either. With the size of the houses in their neighborhood, I’m surprised the houses don’t have 3-car garages, especially if water heaters etc are in the garages. I guess the lots aren’t large enough for the garages.
The water heater and AC will usually be built into the garage area, but a water tank is just a corner and the AC is in the wall, iykwim.
Many homes in Florida, particularly those in gated communities look like they have a 2 car garage, but they're not really wide enough for two, instead it's common for them to be built for one car and one golf cart. I can't tell if their house is this way or not.

Reactions: 7
It looks like the photo of their house was deleted. One more thing I wanted to say. The new gray-colored roof they recently had installed is an improvement over the brown that was in their listing photos. And although the garage door looked to be in poor condition, the color of paint Tim used was at least an improvement. The quality of the paint job didn’t look great though.
Are you referring to what @mjm9 posted? It's still up on my end.
(I'm on a desktop, BTW. Though, incidentally, sometimes when I access from my iPhone, the photos are missing from posts and the cusswords are automatically changed :ROFLMAO:)
---
The water heater and AC will usually be built into the garage area, but a water tank is just a corner and the AC is in the wall, iykwim.
Many homes in Florida, particularly those in gated communities look like they have a 2 car garage, but it's built for one car and one club car. I can't tell if their house is this way or not.
True re: heater and AC.

My parents are in a gated community w/ a 2-car garage (though my mom doesn't drive anymore bc she's immobile and my dad is limited in his driving) and they still have both their cars parked in the garage.

Their garage has the water heater on one side (it's on a raised cement part of the garage where my dad keeps all his woodworking equipment) and then the air handler on the other (near the back door into the house).

They fit a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Jeep Wrangler Sahara in the garage. It's a bit tight but you can still get in/out of the cars and they've kept them both in there (including when my mom would still drive for work) for 25+ years w/out issue.

Of course, the difference between them and the Trackers is, is that they DON'T have shitloads of junk, boxes, useless crap laying around, and broken shelving taking up the space of where the 2nd car could be parked. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Are you referring to what @mjm9 posted? It's still up on my end.
(I'm on a desktop, BTW. Though, incidentally, sometimes when I access from my iPhone, the photos are missing from posts and the cusswords are automatically changed :ROFLMAO:)
---
I’m still able to see the photos @mjm9 posted but I’m not seeing the one that @linkdownbelow87 posted from their street. I’m on my phone though so it’s very possible it’s still out there and I’m just not seeing it. I have weird glitches too with the site!

Reactions: 7
Posted on the Disney World Junkies Facebook group

IMG_1543.jpg

Disney Legends? Harley, are you okay?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I used to know someone, peripherally, who was on a long-running, huge reality show. I so wanted to go into the forums and spill tea.

Problem was, if I had done that, she would have been able to figure out who I was, or at least narrow it down to a group of us. If I kept it vague enough not to be discovered, then the tea would have been boring.

Long story short, I think this is why it’s basically impossible to get reliable, interesting tea on these internet/reality people.

Reactions: 18
On the neighborhood FB page I’m seeing a Jennifer Boj@now$ki, is that correct? Like I said that account hasn’t been active lately. I also wouldn’t be surprised if she has a bogus account on the ring app and or FB. Something else that I wanted to bring up is in the last 2-4 weeks during the vlogs when buddy has been on camera he’s been way too calm. Seems like Dim and J4D took him to the doctor to have him put on Ritalin. Since when has he been calm in the stroller he doesn’t fit in? When Dim and J4D are asking him a million questions he looks completely out of it. I only assume this because I work in the medical field. Thoughts?
I think we have seen very little of J$ in recent vlogs, so they have been very selective of what they are showing us. I do not believe they are medicating J$ for ADHD, or that they have even had him evaluated for anything aside from the school visit where advice on where he needed to be developmentally was most certainly given. Their label of "wild" is a diagnosis they have come up all on their own. I don't see J$ as wild, I actually see the opposite and think for a 3 1/2 year old kid, he should be more wild, not a zombie in front of a screen. I do not think a doctor would just automatically drug him at age 3. Ritalin usually isn't given that young, maybe in extreme cases. I agree with the observation of the blank stare/being out of it look on his face when they are rapid fire questioning him.

I'm not any sort of professional, but I do not think J$ has ADHD, I think he's on the spectrum and the blank stare along with many of his other "chaos" behaviors, including the stimming and finger posturing are a result of that.

Reactions: 23
I’m still able to see the photos @mjm9 posted but I’m not seeing the one that @linkdownbelow87 posted from their street. I’m on my phone though so it’s very possible it’s still out there and I’m just not seeing it. I have weird glitches too with the site!
Yeah, that may be it bc I see the one from them still.

Thanks for the intel @linkdownbelow87!
---

View attachment 2284335

Man... Tim is looking ROUGH! Jenn looks well-rested. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim is morphing into a stroke survivor. What is up with his face? Nanny Z must have been occupying J.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2284342

Richard and Stacey, you in here? If not, come! Join! Plenty of room!
Infighting is always fun - it's like the pack of puppies nipping at each other to stand by the master's side.

I'm with Richard Gordon and don't understand the alure of being in the presence of a well known person. Perhaps it's due to my not having good facial recognition but I've stood elbow to elbow with "celebrities" and chatted it up with them only to have a friend or co-worker fall on me afterward with "Do you KNOW WHO THAT WAS?!"

Sorry, nope, just another person going about their day. We all breathe, eat and fart the same - the homeless person down at the corner deserves just as much respect (and arguably more of our care) as any person pulling in a million or more a year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn looks decent. I mean the picture is blurry and she has her whole body covered up with the stroller and someone else’s kid, but she looks alive at least. Tim looks absolutely terrible. He is aging rapidly.

Reactions: 16
This is from the comfort of my own neighborhood.
The trees and the architecture match what we've seen from the last real estate listing and certainly looks like their black Chevy Volt parked where it is in the last satellite photo. Welcome to Tattle! Can you tell us if their new backyard construction is done?

Reactions: 9
Infighting is always fun - it's like the pack of puppies nipping at each other to stand by the master's side.

I'm with Richard Gordon and don't understand the alure of being in the presence of a well known person. Perhaps it's due to my not having good facial recognition but I've stood elbow to elbow with "celebrities" and chatted it up with them only to have a friend or co-worker fall on me afterward with "Do you KNOW WHO THAT WAS?!"

Sorry, nope, just another person going about their day. We all breathe, eat and fart the same - the homeless person down at the corner deserves just as much respect (and arguably more of our care) as any person pulling in a million or more a year.
Yeah, I dealt w/ celebs when I was a Disney CM in Guest Services and, honestly, I was never blown away.

I mean, yeah, there's that moment where you're like, "Yes, Clint Eastwood is actually talking to me and asking me about dry cleaning." !?!? or "Yeah, Ray Romano is asking me if I have a band-aid bc his kid has a cut." "Ok, Danny Glover is making me find who delivered his prescription medicine."

Don't get me wrong; it's kinda strange for a moment bc you only see these people on TV / movies. But I was never like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you're XYZ and slobbering all over them. (nor could you be in my role)

But that's just not me anyways.

ETA: I DO have a funny story where I was at Virgin Megastore at Dwtwn Disney back in the day (20 years ago now) and my bro and I were there and I saw a VIP tour guide and I told my bro that someone famous was in the store. We were looking at CDs and I was walking down the aisle and a man bumped into me, holding a shitload of CDs. He was like, "oh, I'm sorry!" and I was like "oh, no biggie." and I moved on... Only later to be told at the register when I was checking out that GEORGE LUCAS was the one who bumped into me. :ROFLMAO: I am not a Star Wars fan (sorry, guys!) so I didn't even realize it at the time! So that was the VIP in the store. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I dealt w/ celebs when I was a Disney CM in Guest Services and, honestly, I was never blown away.

I mean, yeah, there's that moment where you're like, "Yes, Clint Eastwood is actually talking to me and asking me about dry cleaning." !?!? or "Yeah, Ray Romano is asking me if I have a band-aid bc his kid has a cut." "Ok, Danny Glover is making me find who delivered his prescription medicine."

Don't get me wrong; it's kinda strange for a moment bc you only see these people on TV / movies. But I was never like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you're XYZ and slobbering all over them. (nor could you be in my role)

But that's just not me anyways.

ETA: I DO have a funny story where I was at Virgin Megastore at Dwtwn Disney back in the day (20 years ago now) and my bro and I were there and I saw a VIP tour guide and I told my bro that someone famous was in the store. We were looking at CDs and I was walking down the aisle and a man bumped into me, holding a shitload of CDs. He was like, "oh, I'm sorry!" and I was like "oh, no biggie." and I moved on... Only later to be told that GEORGE LUCAS was the one who bumped into me. :ROFLMAO: I am not a Star Wars fan (sorry, guys!) so I didn't even realize it at the time!
But did any of those people have two kids like Jenn? She has TWO kids!!!!! She's everyone's hero, you're just a jealous hater.

View attachment 2284335

I think TPD is looking a little worse for the wear in this pic. He's starting to resemble his idol.

I also think Jenn's hair looks ridiculous. It's nice she's not wearing the Bronco shirt, though. See, I am capable of a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.