The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you referring to what @mjm9 posted? It's still up on my end.
(I'm on a desktop, BTW. Though, incidentally, sometimes when I access from my iPhone, the photos are missing from posts and the cusswords are automatically changed :ROFLMAO:)
---

True re: heater and AC.

My parents are in a gated community w/ a 2-car garage (though my mom doesn't drive anymore bc she's immobile and my dad is limited in his driving) and they still have both their cars parked in the garage.

Their garage has the water heater on one side (it's on a raised cement part of the garage where my dad keeps all his woodworking equipment) and then the air handler on the other (near the back door into the house).

They fit a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Jeep Wrangler Sahara in the garage. It's a bit tight but you can still get in/out of the cars and they've kept them both in there (including when my mom would still drive for work) for 25+ years w/out issue.

Of course, the difference between them and the Trackers is, is that they DON'T have shitloads of junk, boxes, useless crap laying around, and broken shelving taking up the space of where the 2nd car could be parked. :ROFLMAO:

It took me some time to realize that when I accessed Tattle on my phone (where I'm also not logged on) that things are heavily censored. I didn't understand why everyone was saying "bleeping" instead of the actual swear words.

The two car garage in your parents' gated community sounds just like the garage that belonged to the lady I worked for. I didn't realize hers was a two car garage until her house was put up for sale because she had so much stuff crammed in on either side of her car.

Reactions: 9
Tim looks like he is begging for change outside of the Smithsonian. Dude looks rough. That open mouth smile is only going to continue to age horrifically.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It took me some time to realize that when I accessed Tattle on my phone (where I'm also not logged on) that things are heavily censored. I didn't understand why everyone was saying "bleeping" instead of the actual swear words.

The two car garage in your parents' gated community sounds just like the garage that belonged to the lady I worked for. I didn't realize hers was a two car garage until her house was put up for sale because she had so much stuff crammed in on either side of her car.
Yep. If you start putting lots of stuff in there, it gets crammed up really quick!

(I should clarify (not that it really matters, but...) that their cars are not 25 years old when I referenced 25 years of them living here. So there are not junkers in the garage. :ROFLMAO: They've had several model years of the Grand Cherokee and Wranger since moving here - they're loyal to the Jeep brand. I just didn't mean to give the impression they've got 25-year-old, non-driven clunker cars rotting away akin to the Trackers' ol' Saturn and current Volt. :ROFLMAO: )

Of all the ears Jenn has (given to by fans) she chose to take the YELLOW ones?!? Not even a bright spring/summer yellow, those are very much for fall.

I know she has to have something with red, or even the standard silver ones. I wear the silver ones when I dont have one to match what I’m wearing. She can buy some patriotic ears while she’s there, for the same price she would spend on two appetizers.

Didn’t she say she doesn’t like to wear ears? She’s so fake. I can see right through her. You’re not a Disney girl, you’re not a Disney fan. You’re not a Disney family. You’re not a Disney mom, sure as hell isn’t “Disney legends” Knock it off.
I know I’m nit picking, but everything about her annoys the hell out of me. also, #fakefan

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Regarding Jenn bringing the nanny on the carousel, I think the nanny is an addiction for Jenn. Think about it…Tim goes out occasionally with other people ( i wouldn’t go so far as to call them friends) like ATW, TPD, etc. but Jenn has zero connections. So they used to have couples friends and Jenn could get her rocks off being the star with the wife but then when the woman no longer idolized her and started treating her like an equal…they were banished as fame seeking users. So hiring someone became the better option. Not only do they take the annoying humans aka her miracle children, off her hands but she assumes the position of power. Lynn was perfect because she seemed willing to let Jenn boss into ANYTHING until she finally wised up, then A few bad ones but now….now Jenn has found her perfect match. A young mark. A girl who wants to be internet famous. Jenn is probably so giddy with flexing and this girl probably feeds her giant ego…Jenn needs this adoration. By the time the girl figures out Jenn is just a fat, greasy, empty headed, no style, no skill, lame personality loser…it’s time for her to go off to college and a new starry eyed kid will start. Jenn’s very own carousel of desperation.
(topic response)

Do you think Jenn is someone who builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them?

🤦🏻‍♀️ of course she does!
Both she and Tim do this daily with the boys! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay I know I’m very behind, but I just got caught up watching the vacation home video. What the hell was that? When have they ever had music playing throughout the whole video, used their “customer service” type voices throughout an entire tour, and never had any complaints about anything?? It was like watching two people who were almost professional???

Reactions: 6
It’s been a while since she has worn the stupid ears. I thought perhaps she grew out of that, but nope. Maybe she’s just trying to hide her greasy ass hair.

I just don’t understand why neither of them wear hats at the parks, especially with their thinning hair. But then again they don’t wear sunscreen either. Maybe she wants to hurry up and spend eternity with her mother on Guardians.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Regarding Jenn bringing the nanny on the carousel, I think the nanny is an addiction for Jenn. Think about it…Tim goes out occasionally with other people ( i wouldn’t go so far as to call them friends) like ATW, TPD, etc. but Jenn has zero connections. So they used to have couples friends and Jenn could get her rocks off being the star with the wife but then when the woman no longer idolized her and started treating her like an equal…they were banished as fame seeking users. So hiring someone became the better option. Not only do they take the annoying humans aka her miracle children, off her hands but she assumes the position of power. Lynn was perfect because she seemed willing to let Jenn boss into ANYTHING until she finally wised up, then A few bad ones but now….now Jenn has found her perfect match. A young mark. A girl who wants to be internet famous. Jenn is probably so giddy with flexing and this girl probably feeds her giant ego…Jenn needs this adoration. By the time the girl figures out Jenn is just a fat, greasy, empty headed, no style, no skill, lame personality loser…it’s time for her to go off to college and a new starry eyed kid will start. Jenn’s very own carousel of desperation.
I think this is also what may have put a damper on the TPD relationship too. I think that last Disney Challenge video had Mrs. TPD hanging out with Jenn and all the kids and she probably got stuck doing all the parenting or said something about OGB’s delays, since she has a kid with differences, and either Jenn blew up, felt attacked, or Mrs. TPD said never again.
---
I can't believe they haven't gotten in trouble for having that car sitting out. Specifically because they are in a gated community.

I worked for an older lady who lived in a gated community in North Port called the Villas at Sabal Trace II. The amount of rules to live there was astounding, and these were little villas with two units per building. One good thing was that the HOA took care of all the landscaping, and also totally replaced the roof after a certain amount of years. But you couldn't put anything in your yard, aside from an enclosed patio pool that had to be approved by your neighbors and the HOA. No birdfeeders, nothing on your lawn in front or back, no container for a newspaper. The mailboxes were all in a central location by the neighborhood's clubhouse. You couldn't have a fenced in yard. You couldn't keep a dog outside (mainly because of alligators). She had a big binder with all the rules, including what paint colors she could use.
Cars in the driveway is pretty common in Central Florida. On the street is a different story but in the driveway nobody really cares. I’m sure Dim drives it occasionally so it isn’t completely dead.

The trees and the architecture match what we've seen from the last real estate listing and certainly looks like their black Chevy Volt parked where it is in the last satellite photo. Welcome to Tattle! Can you tell us if their new backyard construction is done?
Thank you! I’m glad to be here because the slackers SUCK! I haven’t been outside today but as of Saturday no construction has started on the backyard. I have seen a few guys walking around their property doing inspections over the last couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim's remaining braincells would probably break if he found out that the heat index temp in St Louis is 109F. It's hot everywhere bud, not just in Florida.
Exactly, we just got back from Texas and it was averaging 103* everyday. It was hot but different from Orlando because of the lack of humidity in West Texas. When we got home, it was like hitting a moist wall 🤣
BTW were we supposed to take our sunglasses with us when we left Florida?? What a jackass.
#homemovies
---
YEAH BUT DO YOU ALSO HAVE TO WEAR SUNGLASSES??? CAUSE THE SUN AND STUFF?
Yup hahaha 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of all the ears Jenn has (given to by fans) she chose to take the YELLOW ones?!? Not even a bright spring/summer yellow, those are very much for fall.

I know she has to have something with red, or even the standard silver ones. I wear the silver ones when I dont have one to match what I’m wearing. She can buy some patriotic ears while she’s there, for the same price she would spend on two appetizers.

Didn’t she say she doesn’t like to wear ears? She’s so fake. I can see right through her. You’re not a Disney girl, you’re not a Disney fan. You’re not a Disney family. You’re not a Disney mom, sure as hell isn’t “Disney legends” Knock it off.
I know I’m nit picking, but everything about her annoys the hell out of me. also, #fakefan
I know it's the second time she's worn those recently too. She had them on during Da Baby's first trip to Disney. Ugh, it's sad I remember things like that.
Okay I know I’m very behind, but I just got caught up watching the vacation home video. What the hell was that? When have they ever had music playing throughout the whole video, used their “customer service” type voices throughout an entire tour, and never had any complaints about anything?? It was like watching two people who were almost professional???
Elemental Homes was actually commenting on the video so I have wondered if they gave them some guidelines of what they wanted in it and the stupid music was included.

Regarding the FB account. It's possible she has the privacy settings on where no one can search her. When I had one under my real name I did that just because I'd get a lot of creepy messages from unsolicited perspective clients or adverse parties.

OG Buddy being ADHD. Don't they usually at least wait until kids are in school to diagnosis that? I have no idea other than the fact that one of the kids I grew up with who blatantly had it wasn't put on Ritalin until he was like in the second grade and it didn't zombify him-mostly made him toerable to be around, though he was still an asshole. In fact, he ended up getting kicked out of a theme park for throwing quarters at a moving roller coaster. OG Buddy's future....
---
Exactly, we just got back from Texas and it was averaging 103* everyday. It was hot but different from Orlando because of the lack of humidity in West Texas. When we got home, it was like hitting a moist wall 🤣
BTW were we supposed to take our sunglasses with us when we left Florida?? What a jackass.
#homemovies
---

Yup hahaha 😝
Ugh. It was 113 where I was for like four consecutive days last week and I didn't have a green pool to dip into like the Slackers....

I finally decided to take a look at the website of the university where TPD works. Yikes!

I can’t believe he’d go to school and then work there without sharing a lot of the same ideals.

And, it looks like he has started to emulate his idol.

IMG_1519.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think this is also what may have put a damper on the TPD relationship too. I think that last Disney Challenge video had Mrs. TPD hanging out with Jenn and all the kids and she probably got stuck doing all the parenting or said something about OGB’s delays, since she has a kid with differences, and either Jenn blew up, felt attacked, or Mrs. TPD said never again.
---

Cars in the driveway is pretty common in Central Florida. On the street is a different story but in the driveway nobody really cares. I’m sure Dim drives it occasionally so it isn’t completely dead.
I agree it is common. I'm in Florida and our house doesn't have a garage at all. Our house isn't in a gated community though. Hence why I said "Specifically because they are in a gated community." Some of those gated communities do indeed care. Luckily for the Trackers, theirs doesn't seem to care. But I guess they cared about the garage door.

Reactions: 7
My first summer job at 16 was working at Disneys wide world of sports. Many years ago. Michael Jordan’s son played in a tournament there during my time there. I was there for like 3 ish years.

The Atlanta braves did their spring training there

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers trained there also.

Michael Jordan said a few words to me bc I was on the court area where his son played. They had it roped off. He was kind.

I never went Stan behavior either. It’s so weird to me. It was like “oh that’s Michael Jordan” went on about my day

TPD just posted all of them together at breakfast at Ohana. No nanny is visible but maybe she took the picture 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
From TPD insta. While I'm sure this photo is 100% staged, J$ looks genuinely happy here. Happier than I've seen him in a long time.

IMG_1045.jpg

Also, Tim and Jenn...look at how these boys are dressed and look at how you are dressing J$. No one needs to see that much leg on your kid.

And poor Big Baby looks like he's contemplating jumping away from his useless mother.

And kudos to Francie for wearing the correct ears for the day. I'm almost positive that Jenn has at least one red/white/blue set. But really, how was she supposed to keep track that it's the 4th of July. She has two kids!!!!!
IMG_1046.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This is spot on. She has zero female connections in her life. Did she have any college or childhood friends that she kept in touch with? If new Gen Z nanny is anything like my daughter in her late teens, she can see through their BS. So pathetic if Jen tries to buddy up with her.

I wonder if Tim occasionally drives the Volt to keep the HOA from complaining? I know with our community as long as it is registered and has license plates, it is ok.

Barf at everyone using their kids this way. Truly vile.

TPD still gives me 💅🏻 vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree it is common. I'm in Florida and our house doesn't have a garage at all. Our house isn't in a gated community though. Hence why I said "Specifically because they are in a gated community." Some of those gated communities do indeed care. Luckily for the Trackers, theirs doesn't seem to care. But I guess they cared about the garage door.
I'm also in Florida in a 2yr new build. We have a garage, and 2 kids (but no nanny, and I work..lol) and my garage is mostly full of random crap. Its technically a 2 car, but would only fit 2 cars if I kept nothing in it. My kids mostly use it as an extended play area. Both my cars are parked in my driveway. I know a lot of people use their garages as a second living room.

B271F71D-BD37-4EB6-BE26-A3E67969CC83.jpeg

29DEDD31-07B4-4187-AA57-BE5518A235D9.jpeg
(TTT - 10/18/21)
Certainly among all these professionally arranged EARS she could have found some red/white/blue themed ones. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.