The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wonder if the registration and/or insurance on their Chevy is even up-to-date.
It's probably as up to date as Jenn's DL. Though I wonder if FL even requires vehicle inspection anymore. My state did away with it this session and it does seem like something that Ron would want to get rid of as well.

Reactions: 10
They have a two car garage and two cars. I guess they have so much tit piled up in their garage that only one car can fit? So the car that they have a garage for, just has to sit out in the front and be an eyesore for everyone else. Jenn isn’t going to start driving. Sell the bleeping car or take it to the dump where it belongs.

Reactions: 16
OT, but wishing y’all (spoken in my best American accent LOL) in the US, a very happy 4th of July from here on a cold Winters day in Sydney Australia 🇦🇺. Yes Jenn, it’s winter in the southern hemisphere, but I guess that’s something you wouldn’t comprehend 🥴

Reactions: 22
It's probably as up to date as Jenn's DL. Though I wonder if FL even requires vehicle inspection anymore. My state did away with it this session and it does seem like something that Ron would want to get rid of as well.
Florida does not require inspection. Hasn't in the 24yrs I have lived here. Its amazing the cars people drive because of it ..like held together with zip ties and duct tape, and half the bumpers missing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, welcome to Tattle Linkdownbelow87. We are thrilled to have you here. I’m sure the Bojo’s will lose some sleep over not knowing which neighbor is among us!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Florida does not require inspection. Hasn't in the 24yrs I have lived here. Its amazing the cars people drive because of it ..like held together with zip ties and duct tape, and half the bumpers missing
Oh, the things to look forward to. I am honestly surprised it sort of passed here with the mechanic's lobby-you'd be surprised how much revenue they got from checking your signals and other seemingly irrelevant things each year.

They have a two car garage and two cars. I guess they have so much tit piled up in their garage that only one car can fit? So the car that they have a garage for, just has to sit out in the front and be an eyesore for everyone else. Jenn isn’t going to start driving. Sell the bleeping car or take it to the dump where it belongs.
Eh, I have seen some garages built where they can't handle larger cars. Like my town home garage is a two car garage, but because of where the closet is for the water heater it will really only fit one small car. Hence, why the streets and allys near my unit are crowded with cars and trucks. BUT Dim and Jenblob garage wasn't built in the 80's and is seemingly fully functioning from the shots we've seen of it. I also wonder where she plans on storing her golf cart if the garage is as full as crap as it seems like it.

And something that has always bothered me with their community is that there are no privacy fences in the back yard. That would drive me crazy on so many levels. I can just see a kid like OG Buddy not understanding that his neighbors yard isn't his property and running and touching everyone else's stuff. Ugh. At least there are those birdcage things for the pools which I approve of.

And as far as their house in general it's pretty beige, lumpy, and fits them well. The pictures on the realtor's page from when it was sold to the Snackers show it in a better state but it's fairly generic at best and it has gone down to seed since then.

I am also a cynic at heart and I still don't believe the 'neighbor who has all this tea and joined Tattle today' thing. 😅

Ever since the story from the other poster who was shopping for houses in the Trackers' neighborhood (which was way weird, IMO), I am suspicious of everything like this. I also don't see Jenn posting as herself on a FB group - under an alias, sure, as I have always assumed she lurked to Stan page on FB. I also find it hard to believe she found and joined a private FB page when she can't even download apps, use Google forms, use Pinterest, or handle email. 🥴 Where is the screen shot of her fb name listed?

Also, I can't completely recall but thought that Tim addressed the shelf thing and said he was doing or did something else in the garage? Or was it still just hanging there since it broke?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The parade of nannies is not surprising but still sad. Imagine not wanting to take care of your children so much that you pawn them off every chance you get.

• Sad
I'm skeptical too. They "think" they live down the street from them but are so close they are able to monitor people coming and going and see into their garage. You either did or didn't move near to them.
Also you "just moved there" but already have all this info including all of her postings on neighborhood apps and HOA complaints and neighbors not being happy with their house. Seems odd to me but 🤷‍♀️

Random moment of disgust from the pics she posted today was she can't even ride the carousel with her kid without the nanny. Gross.
Also apparently they weren't watching the fireworks with Nick if he's there too.. will be interesting if we still see him in the future.

Reactions: 17
I don't think it's a bungalow. With the view they have (and the rocks you can see through the balcony), I think they are in the Tuvalu building, 3rd floor 1st floor probably. None of the bungalow views look like that to me.

ETA: I changed my mind, 1st floor of the Tuvalu building. Just have a look through rooms 5 to 14 here: https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/14/building?utf8=✓&hotel=86&building=14&filters[rate_date]=07/03/2023&filters[view]=any&filters[lobby_distance]=any&filters[transportation_distance]=any&filters[accessibility]=any&filters[floors]=any&filters[rack_rate]=any&filters[ug]=&filters[sound]=&filters[balcony]=any&filters[connect]=any&no_draw=true&rooms=true&floor=1
To get my bearings I pulled up a Polynesian map
Note Tuvalu is distanced from the bungalows.

364B6E44-7ECF-4123-8B2E-FBEE9BF07991.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's 1000% being sarcastic... She's always on those threads with me bleeping with the stans. If she's not one of us already, she needs an invitation because she'd love it here lol
that be me!! I was wondering if you were on here too!!!!! They deleted your comment 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched their moving vlog somewhat recently and they leaned heavily into the next door neighbor drama as the reason why they moved. But we all know that was not the only thing that happened. So, here it is: their Stans were constantly showing up at their place. Jen also kind of alludes to this as she keeps on saying that there was "much more that happened that we haven't shared". They may of had some small neighbor drama, but it was the constant fear that one of their fans would break-in....not the neighbor. They didn't want to mention this, as they didn't want to tell their stans that they were the problem. Cause....$$$.

So, they went from their very small modest house to a very, very large house in a gated community. This house also had tons of unnecessary bedrooms at the time....hmmm that's weird....why would people that can't have children need so many bedrooms? Spoiler alert: Jen miraculously gets pregnant 5 months later. This bullshit story of course is still online and they are still monetizing off it (as well as their Q&A infertility vlog). SMDH...Shameless, distasteful, and gross.
That vlog 🙄. How they couldn’t figure out the large open space between the kitchen and family room and why there would be a pendant light over it. I guess someone told them about dining areas. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That vlog 🙄. How they couldn’t figure out the large open space between the kitchen and family room and why there would be a pendant light over it. I guess someone told them about dining areas. 🙄🙄🙄
Oh yeah, DH and I called bullshit on that one even when we were originally watching that vlog (and were still watching them regularly).

That "we're suddenly dumb" act was purely to boost the "comments down below"-type tit to get people to tell them iT's FoR a DinInG RoOm TaBLe, We LoOOvE YoU, TraCkeRs. YoU DeSerVe ThiS!" 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm skeptical too. They "think" they live down the street from them but are so close they are able to monitor people coming and going and see into their garage. You either did or didn't move near to them.
Also you "just moved there" but already have all this info including all of her postings on neighborhood apps and HOA complaints and neighbors not being happy with their house. Seems odd to me but 🤷‍♀️

Random moment of disgust from the pics she posted today was she can't even ride the carousel with her kid without the nanny. Gross.
Also apparently they weren't watching the fireworks with Nick if he's there too.. will be interesting if we still see him in the future.
I’m guessing they don’t want to give many exact details about their identity and where they live in relation to the Bojo’s because they might be able to figure out who he/she is.

I noticed that they didn’t seem to be with Nick either. If I had to guess, it was Nick’s idea to staycation there and the Bojo’s copied. It will be interesting to see if Nick makes any appearances in Tim’s video. If not, wonder if their friendship is done.
---
Eh, I have seen some garages built where they can't handle larger cars. Like my town home garage is a two car garage, but because of where the closet is for the water heater it will really only fit one small car. Hence, why the streets and allys near my unit are crowded with cars and trucks. BUT Dim and Jenblob garage wasn't built in the 80's and is seemingly fully functioning from the shots we've seen of it. I also wonder where she plans on storing her golf cart if the garage is as full as crap as it seems like it.
That’s a good point. They don’t seem to have a basement, so it’s possible there are utilities/appliances in the garage. But their cars aren’t that big either. With the size of the houses in their neighborhood, I’m surprised the houses don’t have 3-car garages, especially if water heaters etc are in the garages. I guess the lots aren’t large enough for the garages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding Jenn bringing the nanny on the carousel, I think the nanny is an addiction for Jenn. Think about it…Tim goes out occasionally with other people ( i wouldn’t go so far as to call them friends) like ATW, TPD, etc. but Jenn has zero connections. So they used to have couples friends and Jenn could get her rocks off being the star with the wife but then when the woman no longer idolized her and started treating her like an equal…they were banished as fame seeking users. So hiring someone became the better option. Not only do they take the annoying humans aka her miracle children, off her hands but she assumes the position of power. Lynn was perfect because she seemed willing to let Jenn boss into ANYTHING until she finally wised up, then A few bad ones but now….now Jenn has found her perfect match. A young mark. A girl who wants to be internet famous. Jenn is probably so giddy with flexing and this girl probably feeds her giant ego…Jenn needs this adoration. By the time the girl figures out Jenn is just a fat, greasy, empty headed, no style, no skill, lame personality loser…it’s time for her to go off to college and a new starry eyed kid will start. Jenn’s very own carousel of desperation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The parade of nannies is not surprising but still sad. Imagine not wanting to take care of your children so much that you pawn them off every chance you get.
Your miracle child you never thought you’d be able to have too

Reactions: 12
I can't believe they haven't gotten in trouble for having that car sitting out. Specifically because they are in a gated community.

I worked for an older lady who lived in a gated community in North Port called the Villas at Sabal Trace II. The amount of rules to live there was astounding, and these were little villas with two units per building. One good thing was that the HOA took care of all the landscaping, and also totally replaced the roof after a certain amount of years. But you couldn't put anything in your yard, aside from an enclosed patio pool that had to be approved by your neighbors and the HOA. No birdfeeders, nothing on your lawn in front or back, no container for a newspaper. The mailboxes were all in a central location by the neighborhood's clubhouse. You couldn't have a fenced in yard. You couldn't keep a dog outside (mainly because of alligators). She had a big binder with all the rules, including what paint colors she could use.

Reactions: 12
Hmm the car in the driveway isn't a Chevy Spark. Maybe just an auto correct issue or you're not big into cars but nothing else you've said couldn't be inferred from things said here and in their videos. I also count 6+ pools near them. A big stretch of houses with no pools as well.
The car in their drive is probably the old Chevy Volt. For some reason they didn't get rid of it when the Tesla came along.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.