The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an ugly house for sure. Reminds me of box containers of varying shades of brown/beige sloppily stacked.
Appropriate for the nickname "Fort Pampers"
That’s exactly what it looks like. A hodgepodge, just like their videos. Random window sizes, too many different colors, random siding textures, all haphazardly stacked. And the garage door looks like diarrhea.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that a bungalow? I thought they were on a balcony.
Looks like the railing is very close to the ground, so yeah a bungalow. They probably “nEeDed” it so they could have room for their precious nanny to stay with them since they don’t parent their own children.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Is that a bungalow? I thought they were on a balcony.
I don't think it's a bungalow. With the view they have (and the rocks you can see through the balcony), I think they are in the Tuvalu building, 3rd floor 1st floor probably. None of the bungalow views look like that to me.

ETA: I changed my mind, 1st floor of the Tuvalu building. Just have a look through rooms 5 to 14 here: https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps...[connect]=any&no_draw=true&rooms=true&floor=1

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don't think it's a bungalow. With the view they have (and the rocks you can see through the balcony), I think they are in the Tuvalu building, 3rd floor probably. None of the bungalow views look like that to me.
Oh ok. I bet you’re right actually I can see rocks and I think the bungalow balconies are over water right? I don’t know much about the Poly

Reactions: 7
Oh ok. I bet you’re right actually I can see rocks and I think the bungalow balconies are over water right? I don’t know much about the Poly
Yes the bungalows are over water, so there shouldn't be rocks in the views from them. Also, Tuvalu is not on the DVC side of the resort, so they weren't gifted points for this "staycation". It is, however, REALLY close to the new Poly DVC tower construction though. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes the bungalows are over water, so there shouldn't be rocks in the views from them. Also, Tuvalu is not on the DVC side of the resort, so they weren't gifted points for this "staycation". It is, however, REALLY close to the new Poly DVC tower construction though. :ROFLMAO:
So they are running away from construction at their house to construction at their resort 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Do go on...

Some questions if they can be answered:
1) Can anyone ever hear them screaming/fighting outside?
2)Do they actually mow their lawn?
3) Does Jenn try to hock crap on the neighborhood boards/complain
4) Is anyone besides nannies ever over there
I haven’t seen or heard any screaming
They have a lawn mowing service with a sign below the mailbox but most of us here do have lawn service it’s too dang hot
J4D used to be very active in the FB group but hasn’t really been on lately
I only see nannies that bring jackpot in and out of the nannies car. I also think I saw TPD over with his family a few weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They have a lawn mowing service with a sign below the mailbox but most of us here do have lawn service it’s too dang hot
I only see nannies that bring jackpot in and out of the nannies car. I also think I saw TPD over with his family a few weeks ago
My stance is since they don’t really work they could take the time to cut their own grass etc. Your point about the heat is valid for everyone else, then they could do it since they aren’t rushing out to work or tied to any schedule. Since they’re never home, it’s probably best they do have the service though.

It is interesting what they do spend money on versus don’t though:

housekeeper ❌
Lawn service ✅
Nanny ✅
Pool service ❌

Since they spend money like crazy, you’d think they could at least hire a good housekeeper. Instead it is fort pampers.

Reactions: 20
Was she rude in the FB group?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sort of surprised they don't do their own lawn. Mainly, because that is something I thought they would half ass themselves to save a buck. But oh wait, infinite budget for them. I am surprised they are up to date on their HOA fees if you really want to know it.

Other things I have wondered about:
  • Are they total recluses or do they get up in everyone's business-I could see Jenn being a total Karen.
  • Have nanny ads made their way to the neighborhood groups
  • Has Hambeast made an appearance in the hood before noon
  • Are they as gross looking in real life-I know very shallow question but between the photoshop of toe pick angles, the theories of that grey tank growing into Jen's skin, and Dim's gross food storage bin of a pube beard we need to know
Also find that interesting about Theme Park Dad being over there. If he is as big of a religious bigoted nut as some have speculated based on his affiliations I could easily see him befriending them thinking they might be easy marks converts. Only I think he met the wrong converts if that's the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly wouldn't blame them for trying to recover some of the thousands they put into strollers, toys, etc. Their income has to be 1/4 of what it was just a few years back when they bought the house.
Yeah but I think she’s too much of a hoarder to let stuff go. They opened a storage room just for crap.

• Wow
Hi all! Life got busy so I haven’t been on here forever but catching up and while I’m hesitant to say this I work in the HOA industry and have for more than 12 years. (I‘m on a corporate team after being in a community and it’s a great job and at least I’m not sharing my kid on YouTube). Anywhoodle, the comments about the pool, car, hoa stuff in general is pretty common in my business. Depending on the CC&Rs and local restrictions that will determine if the HOA can tow or give you a violation for a non operable vehicle. In some states/counties new regulations rolled out where hoas are not allowed to to send a violation regarding a vehicle unless it’s posing some kind of safety issue. (I.e. it’s blocking a driveway). Regarding the pool that could be a health hazard and usually the hoa, if they are notified, are required to contact code enforcement and or the local health department in addition to (again depending on the community’s violation policy) bringing the homeowner straight to hearing. All to say, they may be in violation per the HOA but my best guess is probably not much trouble.

Hasn't Ginn claimed before that she doesn't have a personal FB account?

Does she post in the FB group under her own name or Dimmy's?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also wonder if the registration and/or insurance on their Chevy is even up-to-date.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.