The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn looked like she’d been crying at the beginning of the video when she talks about the SD card. I didn’t notice the quality of the video being any more crappy than it normally is. They probably didn’t even need to mention it because it just makes them look like lazy assholes who can’t get in their car and drive to Target.

I didn’t understand why Jenn let him trade all the pins that she liked. Tell your kid, no!!!!!!

And that stroller looks ridiculous. Jackson does NOT fit. He shouldn’t have to put his knees sideways and his head his hitting the bottom of the stroller seat.

If this was filmed on June 4 there is zero reason this couldn’t be uploaded before they left for vacation.
And that was over 10 days ago.

Reactions: 11
Baby head shape watch…
6225A5A0-6385-4CB4-9EEB-7DD3CD4432FB.jpeg

How is d’Oliver doing?
Since he is past 3 months hopefully the cranial sutures are realigning.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tim does not seem like an emoji using guy.
Yeah, and the Kermit GIF. Also, the retweet quotes are very methodical and always have sort of a bland, repetitive style. No "PRODUCE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR CHANNEL" vibe. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
They wanted to eat breakfast at Kona Cafe. But they didn’t have an extensive kids menu. So they ended up at Grand Floridian Cafe. Where they order Buddy a Mickey waffle. Which they have at Kona Cafe.

How can these two be getting even more stupid?

Also, this pin trading vid was so boring. All this time away and this is what we get? Did we really need to see Buddy grab pins from every single pin trading spot?
Kona cafe kids breakfast menu:
Screenshot_20230615_134130_Disney World.jpg

Grand Floridian kids breakfast menu
Screenshot_20230615_134105_Disney World.jpg

I'm not convinced this was about the kids menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Baby head shape watch…
View attachment 2242760

How is d’Oliver doing?
Since he is past 3 months hopefully the cranial sutures are realigning.
The kid still has a major cone head. I hope they are taking him to a real pediatrician and not just the cvs clinic.
---
If they are on a family vacation, we better not see any videos about it. They are on vacation and not working.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Kona cafe kids breakfast menu:View attachment 2242776
Grand Floridian kids breakfast menu
View attachment 2242778

I'm not convinced this was about the kids menu.
My bad, I misread pancakes for waffles. I guess I shouldn't be calling them out for being stupid after all. :oops:

Anyways, I am glad they went to GFC where they had to wait 30 mins for food and Tim ended up hating his food.

Which, again, Jen didn't know until after breakfast when she asked him about it?? Do they just sit in silence and not communicate when the camera is off? Actually, I could see that. They are probably both on their phones not paying any attention to each other the whole meal.

I am also glad to see Buddy traded away some of the pins she wanted to keep.

GFC, Buddy (again) and Jen (constantly) to the saboteur list.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't read all through all of the pages so not sure if anyone mentioned it, but in addition to overnighting from Amazon, they literally sell SD cards in all four WDW parks and in some of the hotel gift shops.

Reactions: 18
My bad, I misread pancakes for waffles. I guess I shouldn't be calling them out for being stupid after all. :oops:
I didn't post this to say you were wrong if you think that. I posted it to show that they both have plenty of kid options and they could have eaten at Kona just fine if that was what they wanted :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It irritates me to no end when YouTubers talk about this being a job but then they treat it like it’s not. They could have posted an update to their community tab on YouTube, twitter, instagram, Facebook, etc etc etc. Even if they had spotty wifi, they also had cell data? At Disney World, OR when they got back? 🤔 Sure, Jan.

As several people mentioned, any of us would be fired from our jobs if we just stopped working for a week and didn’t call our bosses, unless we were literally stranded in a ditch somewhere with no wifi/cell data.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Since it was posted a little late to the party last time I'm posting it again. Credit goes to whoever first used it as a thread title-sorry, do not have time to go back today.

Tim Tracker 135: PRODUCE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR CHANNEL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn't post this to say you were wrong if you think that. I posted it to show that they both have plenty of kid options and they could have eaten at Kona just fine if that was what they wanted :)
No, not at all, I knew what you meant. ☺ I just realized my mistake and felt dumb about it.
---
I haven't read all through all of the pages so not sure if anyone mentioned it, but in addition to overnighting from Amazon, they literally sell SD cards in all four WDW parks and in some of the hotel gift shops.
Are you contradicting TheTimTracker, master expert of all things Disney and the "fun fact" that SD cards cannot be bought anywhere at WDW???

• Haha
So Tim lied (again) to suit his narrative!

2183F791-38C6-4F24-840E-F64D61DA3C09.png

OT - 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😞
Poor, so sad looking waif, Jackson is stuffed into the stroller rumble seat!
(which he is too big to be in: max weight 35 lbs., max height 36”.
Absolutely so THEY can control him!)

600C381E-1468-42B9-B43B-8E9D9D19CDC0.jpeg

His head probably touching BBO’s seat and his knees crammed against the snack tray 😲

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Did she purposely forget to pack any sort of SD card when she saw how awful the rental camera made her look? Wait isn't TimBo in charge of equipment and she in charge of editing? They live like 45 minutes away but of course they all have to travel together anywhere they go so a huge production to go home just to get an item they forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Tim lied (again) to suit his narrative!

View attachment 2242845

OT - 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😞
Poor, so sad looking waif Jackson is stuffed into the stroller rumble seat (which he is too big to be in: max weight 35 lbs., max height 36”. Absolutely so THEY can control him)

View attachment 2242853

His head probably touching BBO’s seat and his knees crammed against the snack tray 😲
I've been with someone who purchased one from DHS within the past couple of years. Maybe they stopped selling them across property; who knows what to believe with them.

I haven't even watched more than 2 min.

-You guys definitely carry a backup SD card after decades of filming

-You have gone back home to get something you forgot on a staycation before, to avoid tourist pricing.

-You are surrounded by CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, BestBuy, etc.

-Amazon, InstaCart, DoorDash, etc could have had one delivered to you in a few hours or even less

Y'all were fighting 😂 Poor Oliver still isn't over it, lmao.
They really think lowly of their audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And so it begins……🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

0A5A0220-6317-4A39-A5D4-B70B4DEECDEA.jpeg

---
Tim looks like a bobblehead. 😂

I don't think either of them will ever learn how to properly use a camera.
And why are they carrying a 3.5 year old, not an infant or toddler, but preschooler, Jackson around so much?

First the babysitter at Eleve8 and now here at WDW.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.