The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The could have one delivered via shipt or another delivery service. So the lame excuse doesn't track, trackers.

Reactions: 12
So they had bad internet at Disney World? 20 minutes from their house? This is your business, your livelihood, what puts food in your kids’ mouths. She’s full of tit. If the internet was THAT horrible, they could have run home for an hour, started the upload and went back to the resort. Lazy motherfuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jenn had to come up with some excuse to say to the Stan’s because she couldn’t say that she was on a cocaine bender from eating too many of her shrimpies. Now we know why she can’t get enough seafood.
B85F49FF-DDD1-4E79-BAD9-AD11EBB37DD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why did Tim have to keep mocking Jackson for the way he was playing golf? So sad. I have a 2 year old and would never talk about him like that, especially in front of him. It is clear to me that he enjoys making fun of his son, otherwise he would show him how to hold a golf club or play properly. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
2D275809-1CD4-406A-8629-5192ECDD208F.jpeg
E6231133-8C6A-49C4-8265-C6E3A52D7187.jpeg

FB17D6A5-EE90-4AAD-A7A3-3E8424D02AE5.jpeg
Jackson is way too big for the rumble seat!
It’s all about THEM controlling him.
Look how uncomfortable he looks having to sit sideways.

I also noticed that they removed the standing board ($135), so that option is not available to J$.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I literaly just got done googling how far away the Targets and Walmart are(both within 20 min of GF). Plus they bleeping live near the damn hotel. Go the duck home if you care that much. I also checked Amazon, one day shipping available. Jesus duck, they are worthless.

eta, I've never had spotty internet on property. Disney wi-fi can be crap but I always turn that off and have no problems.
In park wifi can be atrocious at times, but the wifi at the resorts usually is top notch.

Remember though they used their excuse countless times before even when they were back at their old house in Sanford they said their internet was bad and it takes forever to upload....I don't see it you are in the outer suburbs of Orlando, not like you are trying to get internet connectivity from the top of the Smoky Mountains where your closest neighbor is like 10 miles away.

Reactions: 14
So I have not watched this new video but it sounds like they were staying on property? How long? With this week of no videos I thought NO WAY are they doing a "staycation" and not being spotted and stans posting pics. They love that tit!! But apparently the Slackers were there and nobody cared enough to get the pics and post them. Now that says something.

Im on property 3-4 times a week. Complete BS that the internet was spotty. WDW internet isn't amazing but it's very functional bc everything revolves around it.

Reactions: 18
Have to add this comment for all to enjoy... :rolleyes:
View attachment 2242292
At this point, I'm fully embracing the idea that they go offline for a few days with radio silence to drum up more attention to their videos when they post. They don't give a f about their stans enough to say a thing and their stans take it anyways.

Reactions: 27
Why did Tim have to keep mocking Jackson for the way he was playing golf? So sad. I have a 2 year old and would never talk about him like that, especially in front of him. It is clear to me that he enjoys making fun of his son, otherwise he would show him how to hold a golf club or play properly. So sad.
Exactly! Put the bleeping camera down and show him. Tim is such an insufferable prick.

This Grand Floridian video was filmed June 4th and it took them 11 days to upload it. I have a hard time believing they had spotty internet for almost 2 weeks. Something had to have went down.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
They should just always film on Tim’s phone. The video quality is just as bad as when they use a camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
the pix of J$ posted here breaks my heart - how are we they only ones who see this????? Selfish humans - so so selfish.

and Timmy - I'm praying for the day to come when J$ tells you off for all this - I may not be here to see it but I will sure be enjoying it.

Reactions: 22
Where in the world would they be that internet is that spotty that they can’t function? Such a lie. Internet access is vital to my husband’s job which doesn’t stop even on vacation. We have a MiFi device that works great everywhere. Grow up and get one or stop lying.
My first thought was that they were on a cruise. I remember a few years back when we cruised and the wifi was horrible. I could be wrong, but that would be my bet.

Reactions: 8
News Flash asshats: If you don't want to give the pin away then remove it from the lanyard before you go pin trading. Instead they look at each other and say 'OOOOHHHH' - not a brain cell between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My first thought was that they were on a cruise. I remember a few years back when we cruised and the wifi was horrible. I could be wrong, but that would be my bet.
Doubtful they were on a cruise just because Oliver isn’t old enough to cruise yet and i don’t think they would leave him with a babysitter while they go off and cruise.

No nanny with them on this vlog. So they need a nanny to go to a family fun center but can go nanny free while they meander around the Disney resorts? It makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 20
Are you telling me that Tim couldn’t go off property and get the memory card from home? Ok, this is for your job! Please Jenn, don’t use the “Now I have 2 kids” excuse. You’ve always been stupid and forgetful. Don’t blame the kids, they are already going through enough with you asshats as parents!

Reactions: 26
I’m on the Disney Fantasy right now . My husband has to access his emails for work so we have the middle package. Service has been fine. I can’t stream or upload video but I can post here and other social media just fine. My only issue is my teen keeps kicking us off so she can access her own social media. The Trackers are full of tit.

And Big Baby can’t sail until he’s 6 months. Actually, with the talk of Covid going around this ship right now, I would not bring a 6 month baby who had a NICU stay on a cruise at all. But there are cute booty butts to be seen!

Reactions: 23
Buddy had no idea what he was doing with the pin trading. He was just grabbing things. I mean, no harm or anything, but seemed like a big waste of time when you could go to a theme park and actually do something instead. Local vloggers seem to be allergic to parking in the MK parking lot.

Reactions: 24
Or have Mike go pick one up for them since he's Dim's gopher. Hell, there are probably some crazy stans that would get them an SD card for free as long as they got a stupid selfie.

She is full of BS and it's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure they were just fighting or something may be up with Big Buddy. He recently had his three month appointment or should've and I could see maybe the doctor reading them the riot act.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.