The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what would happen to any of us, with REAL jobs, if we didnā€™t show up to work for 8 days

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now THIS makes me sad.

No 3.5 year old should have bags and wrinkles under their eyes!!
A73EBB82-5B79-4F0D-909C-C45A45912934.jpeg

Is it lack of sleep or nutrition?

šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø I say the latter.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
But she managed to delete any ā€œmeanā€ comments during this weekā€¦but couldnā€™t post any comments to update people. Sure, Jan. šŸ™„
Maybe Tim's lover assistant was in charge of deleting negative comments....you know...poor internet quality for the last week and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I loved it every time he traded one of Jen's pins. I bet she won't bring her pins next time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230615_145751_YouTube.jpg

WTF

Also, why can't Jackson have his own starter lanyard and pin set? That way Jen and Tim can keep their blood pressure down.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I loved it every time he traded one of Jen's pins. I bet she won't bring her pins next time.
I bet the hoarder side of her was having a panic attack with each pin. They should have let him pick out his own starter lanyard that comes with generic pins that are all his and let him go from there. While following the correct rules. That would have been a much more informative vlog for people coming to Disney and wanting to know how to do pin trading. They are so bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, why can't Jackson have his own starter lanyard and pin set? That way Jen and Tim can keep their blood pressure down.
Because that is common sense. Give Buddy his own lanyard and give him pins they donā€™t care about. But they seem to do everything the opposite of what should be done.

They also could explain to him that certain pins were more special than others. But that probably wouldnā€™t have ā€œcomputedā€ to Buddy.

I didnā€™t pay that much attention but Iā€™m sure there were no ā€œthank youā€s given or any other sort of courtesies given to the pin trading attendants.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because that is common sense. Give Buddy his own lanyard and give him pins they donā€™t care about. But they seem to do everything the opposite of what should be done.

They also could explain to him that certain pins were more special than others. But that probably wouldnā€™t have ā€œcomputedā€ to Buddy.

I didnā€™t pay that much attention but Iā€™m sure there were no ā€œthank youā€s given or any other sort of courtesies given to the pin trading attendants.
Ugh, you're right. And Dim eas such a dick for saying that about his son. Maybe it doesn't "compute" you asshat because your data input is garbage.
---
LOL, Jinx!
Haha, it's almost like it's a simple, logical solution many people would have thought of šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So am I the only one that thinks that they looked like they woke up hungover AF, got in a fight, then decided to pin trade?
Also during one pin trade there was a meltdown Iā€™m sure, the one with the books Jen was firing questions at J and he turned away you could tell he was getting frustrated or confused and looked on the verge of tears then hard edit cut

Tim reminds me of Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest when she looks at Kristina in the pool and says ā€œI will always win, because Iā€™m bigger than you and strongerā€

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I didnā€™t pay that much attention but Iā€™m sure there were no ā€œthank youā€s given or any other sort of courtesies given to the pin trading attendants
Oh, you mean manners

Wut dis?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok, I may have missed it in the last few pages and didn't watch...didn't even check YT to scan the "vid" at all.

But are they pintrading just as a day out to the GF? Or are / were they staying there?

Reactions: 11
Lllll you guyzzzz they just want stans to send them Disney gift cards so they can go buy replacements for the special pins J$ gave away! They all know the PO Box is really still open.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.