The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, they do not stick with school for Buddy. They might start him, but they will pull him out. They aren’t going to get up early, get him dressed properly, prep his lunch and snacks. Drop off on time. Pickup on time. Then deal with all of the little requests where they ask you to bring something in for a special day. Communicate with teachers.

They will become homeschoolers so they can keep their lazy lifestyle. Probably hire someone to sit with him while he does online school.

(All homeschoolers are not lazy just the Trackers)

Reactions: 24
there is no school or better yet a teacher who is going to spoon feed this child - I don't care how much money you flex to get in. the clock is ticking morons - if you want him to start school in August then it's time he starts to feed himself.
I’m with @And Now It's Time to Splu on this.
J$ isn’t going to school in August.
Especially if they are counting on him getting into the Montessori school, which is their “all eggs in one basket” option. ie. They didn’t look or apply to any other schools.

eta - besides Jackson doesn’t have the aptitude for school success at this time. Particularly in a Montessori setting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean, Ginn pretends she can't even be bothered to "remember" the clingy stans wouldn't worry if they went silent for 7 days, there's no way in hell she'll remember to pack Buddy a lunch, or know what day of the week it is or when she's supposed to pick him up. Well, accompany the nanny or Dimmy in the car to go pick him up. She's completely checked out of being functional.

Also, Tiffany doth protest too much. I don't know how she'll be able to get her head out of their asses, it's so far up there. What bleeping world does Tiffany live in? Is she okay?
Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 11.04.34 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Are you telling me that Tim couldn’t go off property and get the memory card from home? Ok, this is for your job! Please Jenn, don’t use the “Now I have 2 kids” excuse. You’ve always been stupid and forgetful. Don’t blame the kids, they are already going through enough with you asshats as parents!
Exactly!! Their house is what? 20 minutes from WDW tops? What a lazy, bs excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, Tiffany doth protest too much. I don't know how she'll be able to get her head out of their asses, it's so far up there. What bleeping world does Tiffany live in? Is she okay?
View attachment 2242687
The only truth in that entire comment is hitting 900k subscribers, and even then that's not accurate. Everything else is a lie or a fallacy.

Reactions: 12
I think because of J$'s age, the CMs cut him a bit of slack, but yeah the parental units should have corrected him
There were lots of other pins J$ could have traded. T&J know this and just didn’t give a fig.

btw - all THEIR pins, except the silhouette Pooh set, were meh to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You don't even need internet to make a social media update. Does she think she needs to then have to hook up her iPhone to an ethernet cable and dial in like it's AOL in 1999? She used the "spotty internet" excuse in Hawaii too. As if these two wouldn't witch to high hell to the front desk about having spotty internet if they actually had spotty internet.
The internet wasn't spotty enough for Tim to tweet nonsense.. If he can do that, he can give an update. They didn't want to because they don't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean, Ginn pretends she can't even be bothered to "remember" the clingy stans wouldn't worry if they went silent for 7 days, there's no way in hell she'll remember to pack Buddy a lunch, or know what day of the week it is or when she's supposed to pick him up. Well, accompany the nanny or Dimmy in the car to go pick him up. She's completely checked out of being functional.

View attachment 2242687
That woman (if it's not Jenn's burner) needs to touch some bleeping grass because holy tit she's a looney toon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Of course Tim hated his meal and wanted a burger or eggs benedict. I am soooo shooocckkkeeed.

They want Jackson to pin trade, but then get upset that he wants to get rid of ones they want to keep.

I can't see them hiring someone to be a private tutor for Jackson. Even if they did, they'd be forced to still have set hours for Jackson as they'd still have to get up and let the person in the house. Me personally I'd not want someone in my house while my (well non-existing) kid is having school and then go back to bed (which I am sure Jenn would do) or Tim goes out to film. I'd rather send my kid to boarding school if I was going to do that or shocker, just send the kid to regular school. Orlando public schools can't be that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This vlog has about as much energy as someone who has had mono and was forced to wake up and they sound like they're talking with cotton balls in their mouth. Riveting....... #corememories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The purchased comment bots are confused after 7+ days without an upload

1686852887742.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hilarious! Ginn turns up for pin trading with her fave pins and has to give them to OGB to trade 🤣🤣 - either don’t take out the pins you like or learn to say no to your spawn. That kid is never told no so what did she expect? No wonder she’s been on strike for a week “BUDDY TOOK MY PIIIIIIINS”

• Haha
A quick google search led to the conclusion that they have done multiple pintrading videos and pintrading even has it's own tag on their website :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course Tim hated his meal and wanted a burger or eggs benedict. I am soooo shooocckkkeeed.

They want Jackson to pin trade, but then get upset that he wants to get rid of ones they want to keep.

I can't see them hiring someone to be a private tutor for Jackson. Even if they did, they'd be forced to still have set hours for Jackson as they'd still have to get up and let the person in the house. Me personally I'd not want someone in my house while my (well non-existing) kid is having school and then go back to bed (which I am sure Jenn would do) or Tim goes out to film. I'd rather send my kid to boarding school if I was going to do that or shocker, just send the kid to regular school. Orlando public schools can't be that bad.
I can't see public school because that's a set schedule and would require likely that they'd at least have him ready for the bus at a certain time every day-they could drive him and drop him off, but let's not get crazy here. They'd also be responsible for his behavior, him doing homework, and possibly having to bring things for various parties or projects the kids have. Can you imagine Jen chaperoning a school trip, I can't. All I can imagine is Dim getting annoyed when one of the kids tells him what an idiot he is. Plus, the big no for public schools is it will limit their flexing time. Even if they could theoretically pull him out a certain amount of days per semester or what not, we all know they won't do it correctly and those kids will end up being so far behind.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They wanted to eat breakfast at Kona Cafe. But they didn’t have an extensive kids menu. So they ended up at Grand Floridian Cafe. Where they order Buddy a Mickey waffle. Which they have at Kona Cafe.

How can these two be getting even more stupid?

Also, this pin trading vid was so boring. All this time away and this is what we get? Did we really need to see Buddy grab pins from every single pin trading spot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Going back to the two kids as an excuse. Millions of men and women work daily who have two or more kids. Manage to get done what they need done. It's just an excuse, is it what is for her and his laziness. So I call bullshit. It's proven they spew more lies than they do truths. If you can't handle your kids you shouldn't have had them.

RANT OVER. Thanks for coming to my TED talk. HA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hmm. I wonder if Tim has Mike manning his Twitter account for him? Would that explain the random DisneyParks retweets? Not responding to a single Tweet by a regular person ever?

I am sure the answer is that he probably doesn't give a F about the stans, but it seems weird. If it was someone else, they couldn't reply because they are only supposed to retweet Disney tweets with dumb typical Tracker tit like 'Christmas is starting now' 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hmm. I wonder if Tim has Mike manning his Twitter account for him? Would that explain the random DisneyParks retweets? Not responding to a single Tweet by a regular person ever?

I am sure the answer is that he probably doesn't give a F about the stans, but it seems weird. If it was someone else, they couldn't reply because they are only supposed to retweet Disney tweets with dumb typical Tracker tit like 'Christmas is starting now' 🤢
Tim does not seem like an emoji using guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jenn looked like she’d been crying at the beginning of the video when she talks about the SD card. I didn’t notice the quality of the video being any more crappy than it normally is. They probably didn’t even need to mention it because it just makes them look like lazy assholes who can’t get in their car and drive to Target.

I didn’t understand why Jenn let him trade all the pins that she liked. Tell your kid, no!!!!!!

And that stroller looks ridiculous. Jackson does NOT fit. He shouldn’t have to put his knees sideways and his head his hitting the bottom of the stroller seat.

If this was filmed on June 4 there is zero reason this couldn’t be uploaded before they left for vacation.

• Haha
I could totally see Tim letting Mike tweet random crap out. He should also give Mike the keys to the YouTube account because his wife is going to run this into the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.