The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I love how many people refer to these two as asshats!

The Tim Tracker #135 - It's official, we're A$$HATS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Netflix could make a killing doing a documentary on J$

"the making of a dirtbag" Kids are a product of their environment. You spoil a kid rotten and you are going to reap the rewards of that come age 16-18. Mark my words. This kid is going to turn out to be a complete douche. I would bet my life on it.

Nobody is saying he is a dirtbag now, I am saying this is how dirtbags are made. We are watching it before our very eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This Grand Floridian video was filmed June 4th and it took them 11 days to upload it.
Still working my way through the video.

7FD5269F-DCCD-48B0-A099-6D87C815CA69.jpeg

Wtfudge! Jackson is 3.5 years old and Tim is still hand feeding him!

I question whether J$ will eat much of his fruit, since the medley consists of foreign food items to him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Buddy had no idea what he was doing with the pin trading. He was just grabbing things. I mean, no harm or anything, but seemed like a big waste of time when you could go to a theme park and actually do something instead. Local vloggers seem to be allergic to parking in the MK parking lot.
You could really tell they failed at teaching him basic concept like trading and sharing with this video. While OG Buddy is the type of kid that would drive me up the wall, I do feel sympathy for the kid. He can't help the way he is, he isn't being given the time and attention he needs to be given since his parents are more concerned about their stomachs and filming themselves. And I HATTTE the way Dim treats him. He definetely resents him and views him as a burden since he's not a perfect mini me. I know we rag on hambeast all the time for being a useless egg donor but I don't think we give enough time to how crappy Dim is. Sure, he might do some more basics in child care than hambeast but the amount of psychological abuse he is putting on that kid is just gross.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Netflix could make a killing doing a documentary on J$

"the making of a dirtbag" Kids are a product of their environment. You spoil a kid rotten and you are going to reap the rewards of that come age 16-18. Mark my words. This kid is going to turn out to be a complete douche. I would bet my life on it.

Nobody is saying is a dirtbag now, I am saying this how dirtbags are made. We are watching it before our very eyes.
I'm nominating this for the next thread title.

Tim Tracker #135-The making of a dirtbag - courtesy of @DisneyVloggerFails

Reactions: 19
I can not believe the attention reddit got with the 3 day detective search. It's sad with how hard people feel they need to defend these goofs. They can't even take it as a joke. I was ready for the next 3 days.

1686849976370.jpeg
1686849997411.png

1686850210057.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
D7AFB3E8-2A15-4937-BED4-56472F6409C0.jpeg

First time pin trading at Disney World?

Except they already made a video titled “Our First Time Disney Pin Trading.”
5C96A223-B7A0-47EA-933B-E1130D2850C1.jpeg

How many firsts of the same thing do this assholes have?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Still working my way through the video.

View attachment 2242531

Wtfudge! Jackson is 3.5 years old and Tim is still hand feeding him!

I question whether J$ will eat much of his fruit, since the medley consists of foreign food items to him.
Why to they continually refuse to let J$ feed himself??? If he's going to school in the fall, the teachers WILL NOT feed him! He should have been feeding himself when he was starting finger foods when he was a baby! This ticks me off to no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why to they continually refuse to let J$ feed himself??? If he's going to school in the fall, the teachers WILL NOT feed him! He should have been feeding himself when he was starting finger foods when he was a baby! This ticks me off to no end.
I'm still in camp school will not happen when they realize it's going to mess with their flexing and that they will be expected to parent some.

Reactions: 25
there is no school or better yet a teacher who is going to spoon feed this child - I don't care how much money you flex to get in. the clock is ticking morons - if you want him to start school in August then it's time he starts to feed himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why did Tim have to keep mocking Jackson for the way he was playing golf? So sad. I have a 2 year old and would never talk about him like that, especially in front of him. It is clear to me that he enjoys making fun of his son, otherwise he would show him how to hold a golf club or play properly. So sad.
Because he's an asshole
---
Are you telling me that Tim couldn’t go off property and get the memory card from home? Ok, this is for your job! Please Jenn, don’t use the “Now I have 2 kids” excuse. You’ve always been stupid and forgetful. Don’t blame the kids, they are already going through enough with you asshats as parents!
Say what? And Gin stay for 1/2 hour with 2 kids alone??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
there is no school or better yet a teacher who is going to spoon feed this child - I don't care how much money you flex to get in. the clock is ticking morons - if you want him to start school in August then it's time he starts to feed himself.
They'll probably try to get a private tutor. Who in turn will be just barely qualified-probably some poor person that has circumstances similar to Lyn or that has been expelled from teaching from schools for a good reason. That kid will be lucky if he's not in diapers, knows how to read, and can feed himself chicken fingers by the time he's ten.

Reactions: 19
Buddy had no idea what he was doing with the pin trading. He was just grabbing things.
Right.

How is Jackson going to learn about pin trading when his parents don’t follow proper pin trading etiquette?!

Your trading pin can not be the same as one that is already on the trading board.

THEY did this repeatedly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay - I tried. I really did try and watch but once the B* mentioned that she 'forgot' the SD card and it's so hard to remember everything with 2 kids now. You moron - people have 2 / 3 / 4 and even more kids and don't use this as their lame ass excuse. Just give it up Jenn - you are useless - plain and simple. And Timmy you are not getting away without a mention here as well - if you do the filming then why did YOU not remember the SD card?
And lastly - poor J$ he looks so done with both these 2 useless humans. I feel for you J$ - I feel your pain.
Why don’t they have several SD cards in his purse?? I’m not a professional photographer, but when I’m taking my good camera somewhere I always have at least 3 as backups.

Reactions: 23
Um newsflash, you've NEVER been able to remember anything no matter how many damn times you've done it, kids or not. Your brain is atrophying Ginn. It knows it's stuck in a useless waddling blob and is dying from neglect and spite.
Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 10.59.28 AM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Trying to adjust my Disney reservation for November to take advantage of the AP Discounts that came out today, and Disney's software and logic makes absolutely no bleeping sense.

We booked 11/5-11/23 at All Star Movies.

I want to add the AP Discount to the room, it tells me that there are no rooms available under that promotion.

However I can book a new reservation for 11/5-10/23 using the AP Rate for a Preferred Room since a reservation from 11/5-11 cannot be found.

But here is the park that makes no sense...I can also book a new reservation for 11/8-11 at AS Movies, in a Preferred Room and there is availability using the AP Discount Rate.

So in theory there is a room in their system that would qualify for the entire length of stay, but I am unable to book it in one shot. I would have to book 11/5-8 and then a 11/8-11 to have the discount completely apply.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So after a weeklong hiatus they make their triumphant return with a.... Pin trading vlog?! 😂 😂 😂 That one's guaranteed to bring in 50k or so views lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You don't even need internet to make a social media update. Does she think she needs to then have to hook up her iPhone to an ethernet cable and dial in like it's AOL in 1999? She used the "spotty internet" excuse in Hawaii too. As if these two wouldn't witch to high hell to the front desk about having spotty internet if they actually had spotty internet.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.