The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I may have missed it in the last few pages and didn't watch...didn't even check YT to scan the "vid" at all.

But are they pintrading just as a day out to the GF? Or are / were they staying there?
I have the same question because I thought it was just a day out?

Reactions: 13
But are they pintrading just as a day out to the GF? Or are / were they staying there?
Considering that this was the outro location
F17B487C-E45A-42D4-A3AD-8E7D9E3B949B.png

quick cutting to this shot in the parking lot
18073F6C-46C6-40AD-8138-8C16E48564BD.png
(J$ looks so pathetic)
I want to say it was a day trip.
🤷🏻‍♀️ but it’s just a guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought it looked like they had a fight or Buddy had a meltdown. That child is so not into theme parks and restaurants and all this tit they make him do.

Why is it Jenn’s job to bring the SD card I wonder?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That would make a little more sense as to why they didn't go home to get the SD card but who knows
Right.
The Slackers are irrefutable tricksters and shysters.
Always controlling the narrative.
Nothing EVER is what it appears to be!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2243045
View attachment 2243048 (J$ looks so pathetic)
Wow.

7-8 days without a vlog and this is what they put up?

They all look rough in that screengrab. Yet somehow, Jenn looks the LEAST rough of them all. :unsure:

Must be easy when you have everyone else doing the *hard* work for you. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It is odd seeing Dim not with a pound of hair gel in his hair....it's not like they were at a water park or went swimming in this vlog and it got washed out.

For someone who seems to anal retentive about his hair it seems odd he didn't style it for this.

• Haha
I thought it looked like they had a fight or Buddy had a meltdown. That child is so not into theme parks and restaurants and all this tit they make him do.

Why is it Jenn’s job to bring the SD card I wonder?
Thinking it through she likely is in charge of SD cards because she has to insure the footage is offloaded and perhaps checked somehow before erasing the card to give back to Tim. Sort of a checks and balances thing. They likely have a lot of SD cards they rotate through but who knows for sure with these 2 so called "professional" YouTubers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It is odd seeing Dim not with a pound of hair gel in his hair....it's not like they were at a water park or went swimming in this vlog and it got washed out.

For someone who seems to anal retentive about his hair it seems odd he didn't style it for this.
I actually prefer his hair without the gel. The gel ages him terribly

View attachment 2243045
View attachment 2243048 (J$ looks so pathetic)
They all look as if they haven't slept in days. Sometimes I wonder if they have a secret job or so, because there is noway you look so exhausted when you are 2 adulds who were not working for 7 days and probably have a nanny who took Jackson to his swimmclasses and the library.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

New theory: They actually forgot to order hair gel and it took Vain Tim a week to be ok with an ungelled video going up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven't watched the newest tit show yet, but here is a "pro-tip" for the "travel pros", if you don't want to trade pins you like, go to the outlet and stock up on a bunch of marked down pins and trade those. But that would take planning and we all know how they feel about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I watched the video and I was so confused on why they did not just get buddy a starter pack to trade with. I also get that if some of the pins are special to them they should of taken the pins off the lanyard before they even went to trade pins. Also I did not hear either a please or thank you from buddy or even his parents. Why did they have to mention that Oscar had a blow out in the video some things should not be mentioned on a video if you are going to share it to a lot of people that you do not know. Poor kids I honestly hope they aren't bullied when they go to school.

• Haha
From the look of Gins ponytail, I'm going to guess that the SD card isn't the only thing she forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Netflix could make a killing doing a documentary on J$

"the making of a dirtbag" Kids are a product of their environment. You spoil a kid rotten and you are going to reap the rewards of that come age 16-18. Mark my words. This kid is going to turn out to be a complete douche. I would bet my life on it.

Nobody is saying he is a dirtbag now, I am saying this is how dirtbags are made. We are watching it before our very eyes.
My cousin is a crappy parent like the Trackers. She has 2 boys (ages 12 and 15) she spoils them with expensive trips, dining out everyday and brand name clothing. They never help her clean and they manipulate her. She made food at home the other day and one of them said it was “poor people food.” I’ve been telling her for years to discipline them and now it’s biting her in the ass. Now she is trying to give them rules and they don’t listen. I laugh now because now your bitching about their behavior and it’s kinda late to correct them. You created this monster and I believe J$ will be the same as well. Too bad we can’t see it to stick it to them and say I TOLD YOU SO! 😜

They look disheveled as duck in that thumbnail. Imagine if that was the new camera and how it shows even more detail. 😳

Jenn looked odd to me in this vlog. Her makeup or skin looked different. She had some weird crease by her eyebrow in one shot.

I wonder if they got the hell out of the house super fast and early to avoid the renovation crew, hence their look, their hair, everyone looking exhausted, no SD card. Tim probably would have done all the work getting the "bud-dees' ready and had no time to slick back his hair.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.