The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever we talk about how much they are hurting for $$ they make some big show about a new expensive purchase or staycation/vacation, so expect that coming up soon. Aren't they in AMI this week?
Jenn had said “for their anniversary”.

My daughter has not seen them and she’s working at two AMI touristy spots, she worked yesterday and today. She’s on the lookout. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I personally think the tit has hit the fan in Tracker household. They post when they’re happy and feeling themselves. This is bare minimum.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I personally think the tit has hit the fan in Tracker household. They post when they’re happy and feeling themselves. This is bare minimum.
I agree. They are struggling.

I think that their income has taken a hit with the drop in views. I also think they completely overspent in 2022 and are feeling the consequences from that. Tim did not want another child. His face during the grape session of 2022 made that clear. He was the sole caregiver of J$ and has to take care of his useless wife on top of that. Tim is done.

They both look like disasters, and I think people are going to really start catching on. This is not a normal lifestyle for YouTubers. They are overweight, inactive and clearly not grooming themselves. I get it, newborn baby, tired parents, but their career choice is to put themselves out there. Brush your damn hair. Take a shower. Wear something besides the same two t-shirts every single day. Jenn's last instagram post when $liver's birth, which I'm guessing is actually Tim's post. She is completely checked out of the business. This every other day uploading is going to crush them. How long will Tim allow it to go on? The stans will eventually start to move on to someone who uploads more and is more interesting.

Reactions: 27
We’ll know they’re in AMI when the “vids” get posted once a week. Ginn can’t edit when she’s busy speeding in a golf cart on city streets you guyzzzzz!

Thank goodness they don’t have a slide at the house this year - no more cringe slo-mo redundant slide shots of the whole damn fambam.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ll know they’re in AMI when the “vids” get posted once a week. Ginn can’t edit when she’s busy speeding in a golf cart on city streets you guyzzzzz!

Thank goodness they don’t have a slide at the house this year - no more cringe slo-mo redundant slide shots of the whole damn fambam.
But there is golf! We'll get 10 minutes of J$ hitting a golf ball to music.

I need to find which rentals have a putting green and I'll go for a ride tomorrow night.

Reactions: 18
Jen gets a lot of flak for not posting daily now but is Tim filming enough content for daily vids? I really don’t think she’s leaving a bunch of stuff unedited without him doing something about it. I think he’s as much to blame as she is.

I know he’s said he doesn’t watch the videos but is he also not paying attention to how many videos are being posted and the view count they are getting.

Well. Maybe. Above everything they are both super lazy so I can see him totally not paying any attention to any of the video analytics and just hopes he has enough money in the bank to cover the spending.

Reactions: 19
Jen gets a lot of flak for not posting daily now but is Tim filming enough content for daily vids? I really don’t think she’s leaving a bunch of stuff unedited without him doing something about it. I think he’s as much to blame as she is.

I know he’s said he doesn’t watch the videos but is he also not paying attention to how many videos are being posted and the view count they are getting.

Well. Maybe. Above everything they are both super lazy so I can see him totally not paying any attention to any of the video analytics and just hopes he has enough money in the bank to cover the spending.
My post might not have come across this way--but I think Tim is more to blame than Jenn--because he's allowing all this tit to happen. He enables her. She cannot handle two children, so he cannot go out and film. She doesn't drive, so he has to do all the errands and whatnot. If he's not with her, tit doesn't get done.

I personally think what we see, is what he's filming, so he has an idea of what's going up. Maybe not exactly frame by frame, but he knows the last vlog was Epcot after hours, which was filmed Thursday, I believe. He knows there were two Universal videos and the stupid airport hosted gig. The stans aren't posting "I found Tim" posts, because he's hasn't been out there, he has to stay home with his 3 children.

So, I hope my post didn't come across as Jenn is a lazy slob, she's not editing, it's her fault there are no videos. If Tim got up every morning and said, witch, I'm going to work, drive your own ass to Target, I think things would be different for them. People have kids. People have two kids. They still go to work and are functional adults. These two don't even have daily responsibilities and still can't seem to handle it.

Reactions: 30
Oh, I blame them equally. You know they blame each other for the poor content and editing but I view each of them enabling the other. Dim probably just thinks he films some tit it's going to be gold, she doesn't even put half an effort into editing the tit they get. What they put out is tit. They could probably get away with it more too last year when Disney was introducing lots of new things GSC and The Wish. But they over exploited both of those. They went on the Wish like three times in the span of three months and went on the GSC two times-and a mini preview. They haven't even jumped on any of the possible new content that other vloggers have for this year. I doubt she's going to let Dim go to Nintendo World at Universal anytime soon, despite the fact he said he'd get out there "soon" after the new baby. Even if they do go out to CA this fall-which I doubt with OG Prop going to school- I doubt they'll go there since the buddies will need to take a nap every other hour and someone can't even attempt to parent by themselves.

Reactions: 17
You know how the clingy, abusive people in a relationship don't want their SO to have friends/family time? Just focused on them and then they won't be around people outside of the relationship pointing out the ugly truths about their relationship. No one to confirm what is unhealthy or back them up. They are clingy, possessive, facetiming/texting non-stop to see where they are, etc. That sounds EXACTLY like Gin in this relationship. She can't stand Dim being around his family. She openly talks crap about his mom. She is the typical possessive emotional abuser, IMHO.

She is mentally a very sick person and I wouldn't be surprised if she has jealousy issues of his relationships with his sons as they get older and more relatable to Dim.
Can you imagine having her as you mother-in-law....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
At this point, while it is fun to complain about how redundant they are doing the same thing over and over again and thinking they are going to get more views by going to Universal to give Minion updates when the stans know more about the park then the so called expert. Then wonder why they are getting NOT getting invited to New Orleans (which I was hoping someone who watches PMM would explain why he is/was down there). They need to really need to rebrand their company (vlog). I know I've said all this before. The next thing you know, Tim will be "invited out" to the Greyhound station and PMM will be invited out to whatever the next cool thing Disney has to offer. Tim, do you really want to go to the Greyhound station?

But when we on this thread start talking about more serious topics like mental health or their children's growth development and apparently they read here. Then when it effecting your source and only source of income (that we are aware of). Tim, it is, at least at this point, people not being mean, it is people really concerned about your state of health in general, never mind your wife and your kids. When it is obvious you are not getting invited out to hang out with the cool kids (not saying PMM is a cool kid. But when PMM is the cool kid now, you are doing something wrong. I am trying not to be mean when I say that. I am glad is he is being invited out). Wake up and smell the coffee. The hardest part is to admit you have to change and change is not easy.

I know people will disagree and say he brought it on himself, etc. Which is fair. But when you start messing with two minor children who had/have no say. That is the issue I think most of us are concerned with. If Jackson and Oliver were never around. Go ahead and not change a bad situation and duck up your source of income and your relationship by not getting help. Never mind letting your wife not let your kids see his parents because you don't like them, Jenn. I don't like my Nephew and my Brother in law. But I would NEVER tell my husband I don't want to visit his sister (love his sister) because I can't stand her husband or oldest kid (my nephew is an adult). It is called being an adult JENN. Suck it up.

Jackson is a brat because you won't discipline him and is aggressive toward his brother. Oliver is already planning his escape and he is only three months old. This is your fault Tim and Jenn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The fact they still have two dead dogs as their logo an only one of the two has a halo tells you all you need to know about how much they literally do not give a tit about working for what they have

Their laziness is coming faster an faster to bite them in the ass, an one day when it's caught up to them it will be too late

Treating jobs like hobbies that others pay for will all eventually crash an burn an end in ruins

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Personally, I think they are both to blame. Timmy is a controlling, narcissistic asshole who thinks he knows everything. Jenn4Dinners 'thinks' because she has some form of anxiety (and I'm not making light of this - I live with a true anxiety-ridden adult so I see this everyday), that her only purpose is to feed BB. And even that is a joke bc she doesn't eat right (caffeine, spicy food etc.), so poor $liver probably suffers more than he is getting nutrition from this beast. They are a match made in heaven for each other. So I ask the questions - why is their home so dirty and unorganized? why do they seem to wear the same 5 shirts when all they do is buy new shirts every week it seems? why can't Jenn4Dinners upload daily when that is all she has to do? why don't they ever hug their children? why does Jenn4Dinners burn every meal?
These burning questions and more are what annoys and angers me about these 2 morons. :mad:
I may sound jealous but I assure you I am not. These 2 asshats don't realize what they have and that is what angers me the most. :mad::mad:
2 beautiful boys who just need a hug from the useless humans responsible for them until they are 18.

okay - there's my rant for today - now back to work. I can't wait for the home vlog today so all the stans can adore Jenn4Dinners - she talks more to the camera then she does to her own children. So sad. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Them: Do you have an official diagnosis and/or taking medication for this 'severe' anxiety?
Jenn: Well, doctor Google told me this this is what it is sooooo... *fake laughs*
"Well, uh, hahaha, this one time at Target, the lights were too bright, so I had a real life panic attack and had to leave, so I'm for reals anxious, like medically anxious, hahahahahaha."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally, I think they are both to blame. Timmy is a controlling, narcissistic asshole who thinks he knows everything. Jenn4Dinners 'thinks' because she has some form of anxiety (and I'm not making light of this - I live with a true anxiety-ridden adult so I see this everyday), that her only purpose is to feed BB. And even that is a joke bc she doesn't eat right (caffeine, spicy food etc.), so poor $liver probably suffers more than he is getting nutrition from this beast. They are a match made in heaven for each other. So I ask the questions - why is their home so dirty and unorganized? why do they seem to wear the same 5 shirts when all they do is buy new shirts every week it seems? why can't Jenn4Dinners upload daily when that is all she has to do? why don't they ever hug their children? why does Jenn4Dinners burn every meal?
These burning questions and more are what annoys and angers me about these 2 morons. :mad:
I may sound jealous but I assure you I am not. These 2 asshats don't realize what they have and that is what angers me the most. :mad::mad:
2 beautiful boys who just need a hug from the useless humans responsible for them until they are 18.

okay - there's my rant for today - now back to work. I can't wait for the home vlog today so all the stans can adore Jenn4Dinners - she talks more to the camera then she does to her own children. So sad. :(
You know what, I actually think both suffer from depression, an am not saying that to be nasty either, like I genuinely think both do, because it would answer those questions all at once plus the crappy fake laugh

They can't be bothered to put effort into a channel
They wear the same clothes because laundry is never done
They constantly eat out because nether can be bothered to cook
The are always buying an booking places to try an get that "happy feeling" an have turned home which should be a relaxing comfort into something to hate
The house is a tit hole because nether can be bothered to clean

These are all classic signs of having depression, I have it myself an have went through some of those stages when it's been bad like not wanting to cook, house being messy (not dirty though) buying things I really don't need etc so it wouldn't surprise me if they do suffer from it, but the sad thing is, if they do then they aren't doing a damn thing to help themselves, there's certainly no cure for depression but you can do a lot to help yourself from sinking, eating properly an exercising are two of the biggest helps you can give yourself, it can make such a massive difference eating good fresh home cooked meals that isn't processed tit, even getting up early morning an having a good breakfast then taking a walk can turn a almost bad day into a really good one, also keeping the house clean an tidy can improve your mood as well, but I'd imagine both are living in denial thinking their life is all sunshine an rainbows an how wonderful it is to be able to go play in parks all day an not have real jobs an eat out with every meal, when it's probably that in itself that's making it worse

They both need serious mental help, there's no excuse for not being able to shop in the morning for the best fresh food an have healthy meals as well as taking up some exercise when they have a pool right there, apart from they just don't want to better themselves especially mentally

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who knows what the deal is with the financial situation. My best guess is whatever their income is right now it a lot more than it was when they first decided to go full time with vlogging, but a lot less than it was at their height. I also suspect that it is less than they thought it could fall after they peeked. They also have a second kid, and now they are paying for a private school (for now at least) for their oldest. While I do not see them unable to pay the basic bills, they have to be deflated since they cannot (or at least should not) keep up a lifestyle they enjoyed for three years or so. It happens to people in sales, mom and pop businesses, and financial services frequently. The difference is those people have skills to move on, I am not seeing that to be the case with the trackers.

I think their spending spree for around 18 months on really lavish trips was in part a way to beat the boredom of their lives, and also at least rationalized as an investment in the channel to draw in viewers. It did not work as an investment. I suspect it is hitting them pending some big turnaround in viewers the days of multiple high end trips and buying lots of expensive flashy cars is behind them. It is completely unhealthy, and they dug this hole themselves. It is what it is.

I do think if they push Patreon or do some big membership announcement that is when you know they have a real cash flow problem. Also, if they announce some bigger trip or puchase and then quietly shelve it that things are not great.

Reactions: 18
You know what, I actually think both suffer from depression, an am not saying that to be nasty either, like I genuinely think both do, because it would answer those questions all at once plus the crappy fake laugh

They can't be bothered to put effort into a channel
They wear the same clothes because laundry is never done
They constantly eat out because nether can be bothered to cook
The are always buying an booking places to try an get that "happy feeling" an have turned home which should be a relaxing comfort into something to hate
The house is a tit hole because nether can be bothered to clean

These are all classic signs of having depression, I have it myself an have went through some of those stages when it's been bad like not wanting to cook, house being messy (not dirty though) buying things I really don't need etc so it wouldn't surprise me if they do suffer from it, but the sad thing is, if they do then they aren't doing a damn thing to help themselves, there's certainly no cure for depression but you can do a lot to help yourself from sinking, eating properly an exercising are two of the biggest helps you can give yourself, it can make such a massive difference eating good fresh home cooked meals that isn't processed tit, even getting up early morning an having a good breakfast then taking a walk can turn a almost bad day into a really good one, also keeping the house clean an tidy can improve your mood as well, but I'd imagine both are living in denial thinking their life is all sunshine an rainbows an how wonderful it is to be able to go play in parks all day an not have real jobs an eat out with every meal, when it's probably that in itself that's making it worse

They both need serious mental help, there's no excuse for not being able to shop in the morning for the best fresh food an have healthy meals as well as taking up some exercise when they have a pool right there, apart from they just don't want to better themselves especially mentally
100% both are to blame for the channel implosion, and yes I believe both are experiencing forms of depression. They have set themselves up as the epitome of Disney vloggers and never thought they would be at the bottom of their ”profession”. It has to be a swift kick to the groin to see the likes of PMM, Kyle, Jojo, and even Nicole get invites to things they no longer get invited to at the parks. They brought this on themselves and I am here for it. Their arrogance of not wanting to collaborate with others has caught up to them as well. No one wants to hang out with them unless it’s stans or people trying to get their grift started, looking at you TPD.
#homemovies

Reactions: 21
I do think if they push Patreon or do some big membership announcement that is when you know they have a real cash flow problem. Also, if they announce some bigger trip or puchase and then quietly shelve it that things are not great.
What would they offer if they did Patreon? All the vloggers I follow who have Patreon offer something. Even if they release the vlog at Midnight to them vs. 3pm (if that is their usual upload time), post cards, bloopers, podcasts, etc. We know they won't send post cards out. Their whole vlogs are bloopers. Podcasts are viable option for them vs. doing lives.

Reactions: 16
100% both are to blame for the channel implosion, and yes I believe both are experiencing forms of depression. They have set themselves up as the epitome of Disney vloggers and never thought they would be at the bottom of their ”profession”. It has to be a swift kick to the groin to see the likes of PMM, Kyle, Jojo, and even Nicole get invites to things they no longer get invited to at the parks. They brought this on themselves and I am here for it. Their arrogance of not wanting to collaborate with others has caught up to them as well. No one wants to hang out with them unless it’s stans or people trying to get their grift started, looking at you TPD.
#homemovies
Oh I definitely agree that both are to blame, they hit it lucky with being the first ones to go out an do the whole Disney scene then got themselves comfortable thinking they were at the top an nothing would ever remove them from it so it will be a blow to have fallen to bascially the bottom of the pile

They have also had opportunity after opportunity to be able to grow the channel an have wasted it, an their self entitlement also is a lot to blame, many lost jobs due to COVID an have never recovered an now are facing harder times with the cost of living an none want to hear them witch about how there was a extra cookie for their nanny on their numerous expensive cruise

Reactions: 15
I said it in another thread, I find Disney sending any of the vloggers we witch about on tattle anywhere to be distasteful. Such a bad look when you’re laying off staff (especially administrative staff that likely could’ve done the “work” PMM did and did it better).

It still is amusing it probably pisses of Dimmy and Ginny though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.