The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I can think of with working on their backyard is adding a patio or deck or something since there isn't one. If they add it, it gives a space for them to add furniture and they can enjoy sitting outside. Other than that, they have a perfectly good backyard for the kids to play in, yet they never let J$ play out there.
Didn’t they buy all of that ugly overpriced patio furniture last summer? I remember something be posted here.

Reactions: 7
I found the building permit--screen enclosure with composite roof. Looks like the date on it was yesterday.

Google search shows something like this:

View attachment 2221714
Wow! Nice set up.

I was curious about their current layout cause I remember the pool being just outside the family room (and video “couch set”) french doors.
So I went back to the footage when Jaxy was 7 months old.
4FCEC606-2795-40E2-9024-9F9870E79244.png
6710617D-3C18-4742-9FA2-5869FB0665A7.png

A lot of things ran through my mind.
But I will just state two.
Safety: once the doors are opened there is nothing to prevent J$, and later BBO when he is old enough, from going in the pool. Either on purpose or by accident.
I truly hope they have installed child locks at the top of those doors.

Pool: it is beautiful!
Why aren’t they using it?
(eta: I forgot about the pool heater issue, as posted up above)
It includes a hot tub and a little waterfall.
The chaise chair I would be taking advantage of daily.

Reactions: 18
So they’re just upgrading to a roof? Lol. That will accomplish absolutely zero. These two can’t stand to be outside for more than 45 minutes no matter what the weather.

Reactions: 17
Wow! Nice set up.

I was curious about their current layout cause I remember the pool being just outside the family room (and video “couch set”) french doors.
So I went back to the footage when Jaxy was 7 months old.
View attachment 2221776View attachment 2221779

A lot of things ran through my mind.
But I will just state two.
Safety: once the doors are opened there is nothing to prevent J$, and later BBO when he is old enough, from going in the pool. Either on purpose or by accident.
I truly hope they have installed child locks at the top of those doors.

Pool: it is beautiful!
Why aren’t they using it?
(eta: I forgot about the pool heater issue, as posted up above)
It includes a hot tub and a little waterfall.
The chaise chair I would be taking advantage of daily.
They have a fence between the door and the pool. I've seen it in videos, it is removable. There are little posts that go into holes in the ground that connects screen panels. We have the same one and don't keep it up. You can't build a pool or sell a house with a pool without having one or a pool alarm on the doors.

The hot tub is just a pool when you don't have a working heater. 😂 That, to me, would be the first thing to fix. Before Roy O Disney cruises, Hawaiian trips or roofs for a screened cage.

Reactions: 22
Ok, per @mjm9's screengrabs, looks like it's fenced on the other side now too (I referenced fencing on one side per the listing pics at the time).

Here's an overhead of just the pool area. The backyard goes back from there quite a bit (bottom of pic).

This looks like a nice set-up to me...with lots of potential already.

I really just think they don't know what the hell they want... they're just blowing money for the sake of blowing money.

1686077154503.png

Reactions: 21
So they’re just upgrading to a roof? Lol. That will accomplish absolutely zero. These two can’t stand to be outside for more than 45 minutes no matter what the weather.
That's what the permit says.

I imagine the cage will be replaced and needs new footers because the current, probably 15 year old cage probably wasn't designed to hold the weight of a composite roof.

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 2.46.51 PM.png

Reactions: 9
Whatever happened to those ugly oversized chairs with their own canopy they bought from Target?
Exactly they bought the overpriced Target wooden chairs with canopies. Not sure why they need something else. They only sat outside like twice since buying those chairs, so Jackprop could play outside one time.
#homemovies

Reactions: 16
They’re crazy spending money on that. They never use what they have. Maybe do something on the inside where they are constantly filming. If the kitchen is going to be the film studio, update that.

Reactions: 19
Ok, per @mjm9's screengrabs, looks like it's fenced on the other side now too (I referenced fencing on one side per the listing pics at the time).

Here's an overhead of just the pool area. The backyard goes back from there quite a bit (bottom of pic).

This looks like a nice set-up to me...with lots of potential already.

I really just think they don't know what the hell they want... they're just blowing money for the sake of blowing money.

View attachment 2221847
Boom!
I knew I could count on our Floridian compatriots to put everything into focus.
Thanks @2020planner & @xmasbdaygirl !

That’s the thing I like about TL.
Everyone has a piece to contribute to the puzzle that is The Bojanowskis. 😂
---
Exactly they bought the overpriced Target wooden chairs with canopies. Not sure why they need something else. They only sat outside like twice since buying those chairs, so Jackprop could play outside one time.
#homemovies
And wasn’t the price point $375+ each?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought they mentioned a couple months ago they couldn’t use the backyard due to construction. But they haven’t even started yet? May we I remember wrong. But they confuse me all the time.

And wasn’t one of their complaints was that the pool was too close to the back door and there isn’t much “patio” space? Is this new roof going to solve that?

Whatever it ends up being it will surely be crappy in the end knowing them.

Reactions: 12
They’re crazy spending money on that. They never use what they have. Maybe do something on the inside where they are constantly filming. If the kitchen is going to be the film studio, update that.
Or maybe put in "good lighting" elsewhere so they don't have to film sitting on the kitchen floor. But lights are SOOOOO expensive; they cost more than a cuntcierge cruise! 🥴 - Tim & Jenn probably

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought they mentioned a couple months ago they couldn’t use the backyard due to construction. But they haven’t even started yet? May we I remember wrong. But they confuse me all the time.

And wasn’t one of their complaints was that the pool was too close to the back door and there isn’t much “patio” space? Is this new roof going to solve that?

Whatever it ends up being it will surely be crappy in the end knowing them.
That's the funny thing... they witch about everything and lie so it's hard to keep things straight.

I mean, if that was the issue all along, why didn't they look for a house that had a set-up more like the one on Catalina? That pool didn't have a birdcage and you had to walk a bit of a distance to the pool from the house.

Most houses here with birdcages have the pool within steps of the back patio doors (obvs due to the birdcage set-up)...which is what the Trackers have. So it's funny to me if they're now complaining that the pool is too close to the house when that's actually a pretty standard set-up (and quite nice and convenient) and they'd know that going into purchasing the house.

They can't exactly move the pool further from the house.
So I just never can understand their logic in deciding now to do this roof thing and / or make changes to the pool area.

Reactions: 14
Boom!
I knew I could count on our Floridian compatriots to put everything into focus.
Thanks @2020planner & @xmasbdaygirl !

That’s the thing I like about TL.
Everyone has a piece to contribute to the puzzle that is The Bojanowskis. 😂
---

And wasn’t the price point $375+ each?
This is this season's version of the chairs they purchased at Target. If these chairs were kept outside 24/7 for the past year or two, whenever they got them, there is no way they are still usable. Outdoor stuff here doesn't last long if kept in the direct sun and direct rain year round. That bamboo tit will mold in about 2.5 seconds and cushions just get super gross if you don't keep them in a bin or inside when not in use and not under some sort of cover. There's no way they took care of them, they're probably rotting in the backyard.

These are currently on sale for $237 regular price $475. I believe they had blue?

PS--I've gotten very little work done today. I'm going to switch to Jenn's every other day work schedule.

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 3.16.42 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Instagram backyard Gin has pictured in her head:
1686079197286.png

Reality of their talents and imaginations:
1686079229904.png

These two really do share the same brain cell. SMDH

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd be in that pool every damn day. I have such pool envy and it grinds my gears when someone has one and it goes totally unused.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else wonder if they’re doing all this work to try to put some equity into it so they can sell it and get something bigger? I only wonder because I do remember Jen complaining that “there is no way that they possibly have enough room for them to have two children and her office” in this massive space that they have. What they do have is a very serious case of dissatisfaction with whatever they own. Something always has to be bigger and better and newer. She has complained about the lighting in the house. They’ve complained about the pool, complained about the yard and complain they didn’t have enough space, complained the house is older. They are just absolutely ungrateful beasts. It would be foolish for them to sell the house if it’s paid off, absolutely foolish, but we all know that they are not known for being very wise people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else wonder if they’re doing all this work to try to put some equity into it so they can sell it and get something bigger? I only wonder because I do remember Jen complaining that “there is no way that they possibly have enough room for them to have two children and her office” in this massive space that they have. What they do have is a very serious case of dissatisfaction with whatever they own. Something always has to be bigger and better and newer. She has complained about the lighting in the house. They’ve complained about the pool, complained about the yard and complain they didn’t have enough space, complained the house is older. They are just absolutely ungrateful beasts. It would be foolish for them to sell the house if it’s paid off, absolutely foolish, but we all know that they are not known for being very wise people.
I don't think so. The way the market is right now here, they could easily make a huge profit on their house without touching anything in it.

We built our house in 2020, moved in October. Right now, houses in our neighborhood are selling, actually selling in a few days, for twice what we paid for them.

If they are putting money in just to sell, they are idiots. Maybe spending some money like fixing the garage shelves or cleaning the tile grout...not adding new solar panels or pool cage.

I also think if they are looking for something bigger than what they have, they're looking at spending $1million + , with the market being what it is today, in a good area with good schools.

Reactions: 11
They can't exactly move the pool further from the house.
I mean they could....they seem to have all this extra money laying around for them to blow it on. Why not just rip it up and move it further into the backyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't find it creepy. My question is, is it necessary?
Also why make that decision when the baby is only 3 months old....2 years old is a long time from now. Saying you are definitive on that date tells me you are making this decision on zero logic....it just sounds good.
Yes, it is necessary. Kids need nutrition. Breastmilk is still a very important source of nutrition beyond 1 year. Breastmilk changes as the child's nutritional needs change. There's a biological response to the child's saliva. All but the most severely malnourished can still successfully breastfeed children due to the way the body produces breastmilk. There are lots of things I'd criticize them for, but wanting to breastfeed her kiddo is not one of them. Many people have time goals for their breastfeeding relationship. Again, fed is best. What ever way works best for the family.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.