The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So their "summer nanny" (hired after Nanny X Æ A-12 got a job after hearing Buddy was going back to school weeks from now) isn't even sticking around for the actual... summer. Ginn is SO desperate to have this latest nanny be long-term. This latest Mary Poppins hasn't even confirmed she's for sure coming on board - Ginn said they have one more interview. But she teaches STEAM you guyzzzzzzzz (as they blabbed forever about what STEM and STEAM are). But does she have a pointless for-profit university Master's degree Ginn???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This camera shows how terrible both of their skin actually is. Yikes.

The chore chart--he gets a prize every day? Seriously? Make it through the day and you get a toy? The beginning of the week didn't look so great. Helpful hint Jenn--maybe switch to one prize per week. He's 3 1/2, he cannot get a prize every day for doing those activities you have on that chart. Maybe make it a counting goal--if you get 20 stickers you get a prize, 30 stickers you get to do something fun.

Reactions: 26
This whole nanny discussion reminds me of when they did the story time by the ditch of how they’re adding Stanny and then she quit 9 months later and refuses to acknowledge the job. I hope this one leaves immediately especially since she said the new nanny will also take care of Oliver and Jenn will plan to nurse until he’s 2. Good luck with that. She’ll be micromanaging the hell out of the nanny with every cry he makes.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Dim says Big Baby doesn't like being on his back. Ginn says probably because he has tummy troubles. They say Big Baby has "trouble" after meal-time and has reflux.

Maybe the bleeping bleep should check her GD atrocious spicy cabbagy coffee diet. JFC. Put two and two together you turds.

Also their backyard work is starting soon and Ginn actually thinks when that tit is done, she'll use the new "cozy comfortable area" to hang out in. Yeah okay. And apparently the house will be getting painted and they're getting a new garage door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Nutrition advice from the Snackers:
  • Sugary cereal is not sweets
  • Chia pudding is really healthy for you-even though it's sweetened too.
  • Hot dogs are good for you even if society says their not
  • If Starbucks isn't open get your overly sugary, overly priced coffee from somewhere else. It's okay for a baby with acid reflex issues cause it's half caf and uses almond milk....
Glad to know that Dr. Dim knows all about nutrition...seriously, I bet he's a treat at the doctor's office. Also, noticed that they are still sort of arguing about a third baby. Hold strong Dr. Dim many of us will take you to get snipped by an actual doctor. Hell, if I was in the Orlando area I'd even give you a ride and give you a sticker or something so you could say you're a VIP :rolleyes:

So we have an au pair for the summer, maybe? It sounds sketch whoever is watching the boys now. And her explanation for a nanny is ridiculous. That kid does not have to be held every second of the day and her job isn't near that complex, she could easily edit while he sleeps she just wants to munch on Cookie Crisps and watch VPR

• Sad
Why in this home vloooooooog 🤢 do they look like they used self tanner then forgot to wash their hands and touched their faces all splotchy like? Seriously good lord their skin looks so incredibly bad! Like worse than ever

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
These screen shots should really come with a warning label. These two are so sloppy and disgusting. The skin, the hair, the clothes, the glasses and why is she eating cereal on camera? When the two nit wits from Yankee in the South look better than you it’s time to pack it in

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also, I am completely against “reward charts.” Teach em correctly from day 1. When you’re older and act as you should (ie- played nice, finished food- what?) no one comes up to you and gives you a prize. You don’t play nice at work, your ass is grass. To me, reward charts for a child who is not special needs (I worked with special Ed kids and BEHAVIOR charts did work well- their prize? Extra free time or a sticker) is just setting them up for failure in life. Just my humble opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My wife and I have a theory that overly giddy kitchen vlogs are post duck session. They mentioned it was their anniversary and were in a great mood. You'll never be able to unlearn this knowledge.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Cereal is $9 a box! Umm no cereal is $9/box at PUBLIX. Get yo asses to Walmart and Aldi. I just can’t with these people.

• Haha
Plenty of time to smoke some crappy overpriced pot and sound dumber than a bunch of high middle-schoolers when you've got rotating nannies and nothing on your to-do list except for airport tores and eating a box of cereal a day (in addition to the rest of your 11 other daily meals).

My wife and I have a theory that overly giddy kitchen vlogs are post duck session. They mentioned it was their anniversary and were in a great mood. You'll never be able to unlearn this knowledge.
I mean do they evenlike each other enough?
---
Cereal is $9 a box! Umm no cereal is $9/box at PUBLIX. Get yo asses to Walmart and Aldi. I just can’t with these people.
What? Where are they shopping. The Publix I go to has cereal under $5!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim says Big Baby doesn't like being on his back. Ginn says probably because he has tummy troubles. They say Big Baby has "trouble" after meal-time and has reflux.

Maybe the bleeping bleep should check her GD atrocious spicy cabbagy coffee diet. JFC. Put two and two together you turds.

Also their backyard work is starting soon and Ginn actually thinks when that tit is done, she'll use the new "cozy comfortable area" to hang out in. Yeah okay. And apparently the house will be getting painted and they're getting a new garage door.
Umm excuse you, she's drinking half-caf coffee! You want her to make even more sacrifices?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now the stupid chart is on the fridge. What happened on Tuesday? Was Buddy a mean pant-shitting loud kid who didn't finish his meals?
View attachment 2220093
Beyond the fact that the internet now knows that Jackson "pooped in the potty!" :mad: I don't get why this child needs a "special prize" for playing nice or listening well. These should be inherently simple and commonsense things that his parents would be teaching him NATURALLY that do NOT require "rewards" in any capacity. :mad:

Don't even get me started on a sticker for bleeping eating lunch.

(and disclaimer: as discussed previously, these charts can be fine dependent upon the child or situation but Jackson with two WORK-FROM-HOME-PARENTS is NOT one of those)

They suck so bad.

• Haha
Even if Ginn could find Dim's micropenis, can he even find the right hole or would he just stick it in a random fold down there and think he's hit the jackpot? I guess that's its own form of birth control...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do not like Tim filming J$ playing with the cars on the floor in the upstairs room with his legs spread open. Those screenshots are going to be printed out and posted on every random pedos basement wall. Keep your kids off the internet, assholes!

• Sad
  • Sick
I fully expect Buddy to throw a fit about getting rewarded with hot wheels cars when he's a 35-year-old manchild and dating a chick with no self-esteem just because he lasted a whole day not being a psycho who shits his pants and punches babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

so finally addressing all the HOA violations

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tim about the numbers on how long they’ve been recording: “whys it so small?”

how many times ya think he’s said that phrase in his life? 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.