The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of their vlogs and meaningless, but these past few, I really don’t understand the point of.

A tour of the airport terminal. I’ve never researched airport terminals when taking a trip and I’ve never planned a trip based off what terminal the gate is in. Or what restaurants and kiosks are in the terminal. It’s not like anybody can just go visit the terminal for a day to shop and eat without having a ticket. And if it was to showcase the Dreamliner, he really missed the mark on this vlog. He treated it like spending a day out at Disney Springs.

I got nothing out of the Epcot after hours vlog. I can’t believe that as a passholder who lives there, he paid for him and his assistant to be there. He showed his true colors when he asked for more meat on his plate because his employee had more than him. What a greedy, narcissistic prick. My biggest “wow” moment was when he said he ate 3 ice cream bars.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I know a lot of their vlogs and meaningless, but these past few, I really don’t understand the point of.

A tour of the airport terminal. I’ve never researched airport terminals when taking a trip and I’ve never planned a trip based off what terminal the gate is in. Or what restaurants and kiosks are in the terminal. It’s not like anybody can just go visit the terminal for a day to shop and eat without having a ticket. And if it was to showcase the Dreamliner, he really missed the mark on this vlog. He treated it like spending a day out at Disney Springs.

I got nothing out of the Epcot after hours vlog. I can’t believe that as a passholder who lives there, he paid for him and his assistant to be there. He showed his true colors when he asked for more meat on his plate because his employee had more than him. What a greedy, narcissistic prick. My biggest “wow” moment was when he said he ate 3 ice cream bars.
It's just them pushing out any content they can to try to stay relevant and not lose (more) money. I think they took a huge hit when they were inactive so long after Olly was born. But as "pRoFeSsIoNaLs" shouldn't you have preloaded a ton of content ahead of time to release while you took your break? Their laziness knows no bounds.

Reactions: 24
What would they offer if they did Patreon? All the vloggers I follow who have Patreon offer something. Even if they release the vlog at Midnight to them vs. 3pm (if that is their usual upload time), post cards, bloopers, podcasts, etc. We know they won't send post cards out. Their whole vlogs are bloopers. Podcasts are viable option for them vs. doing lives.
Fun fact Patreon doesn't actually require you deliver anything you promise. It is in the fine print somewhere. Of course most people will just stop paying for a service if they don't get what is promised to them but there are those that will still cling to some hope for a long time just look at how many people still pay Best Life & Beyond monthly for almost nothing.

I think they would try YouTube channel memberships first because much lower effort and no way (that I've found) to see how many people are signed up for them.

Time will tell if they try new ways to bring in more income. I still think no nanny is a cost savings thing but with Jenn being useless it is really impacting how much content they put out.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What would they offer if they did Patreon? All the vloggers I follow who have Patreon offer something. Even if they release the vlog at Midnight to them vs. 3pm (if that is their usual upload time), post cards, bloopers, podcasts, etc. We know they won't send post cards out. Their whole vlogs are bloopers. Podcasts are viable option for them vs. doing lives.
An option to view videos early would certainly provide some interesting data - Patreon would let them/us see how much of their audience is willing to pay for that access, but the early views on those videos would also be very telling to see the percentage of that smaller group who are interested in watching early.

Even if it’s not millions of dollars, it would still be easy money and wouldn’t require any extra effort if they started with the early access - hasn’t Jenn posted unlisted videos in the past before they’ve been added to the channel? Of course, they’d have to improve their content - I feel like even a hardcore stan doesn’t really care enough about airport tours to watch early. I wonder if they are in such denial about their views, status in the community, quality of content, etc, that it’s at least part of why they haven’t gone the Patreon route.

Reactions: 11
An option to view videos early would certainly provide some interesting data - Patreon would let them/us see how much of their audience is willing to pay for that access, but the early views on those videos would also be very telling to see the percentage of that smaller group who are interested in watching early.

Even if it’s not millions of dollars, it would still be easy money and wouldn’t require any extra effort if they started with the early access - hasn’t Jenn posted unlisted videos in the past before they’ve been added to the channel? Of course, they’d have to improve their content - I feel like even a hardcore stan doesn’t really care enough about airport tours to watch early. I wonder if they are in such denial about their views, status in the community, quality of content, etc, that it’s at least part of why they haven’t gone the Patreon route.
Not really, they have skated by doing the bare minimum for years. There are plenty of grifters with Patreon subscribers that don’t put out anything extra or when they do are terrible at it.
#homemovies

Reactions: 13
It's just them pushing out any content they can to try to stay relevant and not lose (more) money. I think they took a huge hit when they were inactive so long after Olly was born. But as "pRoFeSsIoNaLs" shouldn't you have preloaded a ton of content ahead of time to release while you took your break? Their laziness knows no bounds.
Yep. They had plenty of time while she was pregnant to stockpile videos to release during their break. Resort tours would’ve been easy for him to record and the release of them isn’t time sensitive. Their laziness and lack of planning is catching up to them more and more.

Reactions: 19
Yep. They had plenty of time while she was pregnant to stockpile videos to release during their break. Resort tours would’ve been easy for him to record and the release of them isn’t time sensitive. Their laziness and lack of planning is catching up to them more and more.
Laziness and lack of lanning are definitely hurting them. Time management too. I think blocking comments and laundry somehow eats up too much of their time. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Frankly it feels like they almost have a memory problem. “We are here for pin trading. We didn’t get to pin trade.” 🤯

Reactions: 15
I've been kicking this around in my head for a bit now. I think they could have gotten back in Disney's/Universal's good after their scandal if they had worked hard(haha), put out higher quality product(haha), actually take their jobs seriously, like showing up on time for things(haha) and work according to a schedule(haha). Post every day as promised. Post at a set time so your viewers know when to expect a new video, I follow a vlogger who posts every day right around 9am and it's nice to know that. I mean, ffs you guys had a nanny to take care of your kid and it still didn't get more and better product out. This is a mess of their own making.

I do think it's likely they are depressed. They show some of the signs I have. Difference is that I recognized the signs and went to my doctor to try to get better. My daughter has a moderate to severe anxiety disorder(school is a major trigger so that's fun for all involved), we recognized something was wrong and took her to the doctor, who recommended therapy, she got formally diagnosed and is now on medication and doing better. It's hard but worth it. They need to see professionals for themselves and Jackson, things could be better that way instead of this stalemate mess they are stuck in now.

Reactions: 25
I tried to watch the latest home blog, I think it's the one with BB's stats. It was alot of sharp edits, I'll link that down below, and here's footage from when that happened. It was chaotic and a mess.

Reactions: 13
This was on the FB page😂😂 people are already commenting on Tim’s lazy eye. Also, the kid looks miserable, so yeah that’s a fantastic logo.
Comments are already turned off. Hahaha! One said is Tim toothless - it’s been deleted.

• Haha
This was on the FB page😂😂 people are already commenting on Tim’s lazy eye. Also, the kid looks miserable, so yeah that’s a fantastic logo.
So many things correct with this logo. Dim has no teeth and a lazy eye, J$ looks miserable, Big Baby is bigger then J$. The only thing they got wrong was Gin's head has not been fused to her shoulders with a massive, thick neck. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They won't push Patreon becasue she doesn't understand Patreon. This just like her Google Forms debacle where she wouldn't use it becasue she doesn't understand it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well, Tim's hair looks fairly accurate--not there. Jenn looks more masculine than Tim. Maybe that's an accurate representation too.

Please forgive me, but Big Baby looks, I don't even want to say it...not sleeping.

I just saw a Rivian SUV driving out near AMI. It was black though and I know there's no way the Trackers didn't get that orange color because that's what J$ wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
track.jpeg

Oh my gosh, this is astounding. Clearly this artist is a Jenn Stan exclusively. Or this artist is a mole from Tattle. So much to unpack here. It appears they didn't finish drawing Tim's head. They captured Jackson's sadness well. They did not get the baby's folded ear right though.

• Haha
They won't push Patreon becasue she doesn't understand Patreon. This just like her Google Forms debacle where she wouldn't use it becasue she doesn't understand it.
Or the Disney app, for her chosen profession as a Disney YouTuber and travel channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2219224

Oh my gosh, this is astounding. Clearly this artist is a Jenn Stan exclusively. Or this artist is a mole from Tattle. So much to unpack here. It appears they didn't finish drawing Tim's head. They captured Jackson's sadness well. They did not get the baby's folded ear right though.
I must be tired. When I first looked at this I was wondering were Oliver was as I thought the baby's head was Tim trying to be (I am going to give people nightmares now. You're welcome!) cool and had an open shirt and Oliver's ear was chest hair.

When I relooked at the picture, I agree, they have Jacksons sadness down and him and BB look more of an afterthought. Actually Tim looks more like an after thought too. Jenn is clearly the artists fave even though it is "Tim's channel."

The artist clearly knows that Tim is the caregiver as the kids are huddled around Tim vs. having one kid near Jenn and one near Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That logo is...just...WOW! Jenn and her stupid open mouth smile, Tim's wonky eye, Jackson looks so so sad, and BB just tossed in there.

The artist clearly has a boner for Jenn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I must be tired. When I first looked at this I was wondering were Oliver was as I thought the baby's head was Tim trying to be (I am going to give people nightmares now. You're welcome!) cool and had an open shirt and Oliver's ear was chest hair.

When I relooked at the picture, I agree, they have Jacksons sadness down and him and BB look more of an afterthought. Actually Tim looks more like an after thought too. Jenn is clearly the artists fave even though it is "Tim's channel."

The artist clearly knows that Tim is the caregiver as the kids are huddled around Tim vs. having one kid near Jenn and one near Tim.
This is exactly what I thought and was going to post. Dejennerate front and center, with Dim in the background ready to hand her the props for the vlog.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.