The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2219467

I just put the @Quasimodo screengrab of them looking haggard into a filter app and it turned it into this. šŸ˜‚ Style look familiar? It also thought Jenn had a bald spot because of the thin hair and shadow. Tim looks like he has three tiny teeth. And what the heck with Jenn's eye?? šŸ¤£
Please do the one of Tim and that stupid open mouth face thing he does - thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no... Nate was invited to some 100-Year celebration in Marceline by Citizen Watch and the Walt Disney Hometown Museum.

All these hosted gigs Nate has been receiving has GOT to be eating the Trackholes up inside.

View attachment 2219448
Karma for them fat shaming him on the Live show regarding him fitting on TRON. She of all people has no bleeping place calling anyone else fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jen better keep her mouth shut! Sheā€™s fatter and sloppier than almost everyone. She literally no longer has a neck. Sheā€™s disgusting šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 20
Donā€™t forget Nate has a sponsorship with RSVLTS!

He travels around, at RSVLTS expense, representing the company at trade shows/Comic-Cons/events. Including London England.
You talking about RSVLT, made me think of Theme Park Anorakā€™s video comparing Dimā€™s MCO Terminal video to PMM New Orleans video. Because PMM & the other guy taking about New Orleans in his studio, both were wearing RSVLT shirts. It made me think maybe Dim should start wearing RSVLT.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their new camera is way too zoomed in...Ginns head takes up the entire frame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ginn tells us to check out the local library. Thanks you illiterate bleep, some of us have been doing that since before we could read. You should try it too!

"There's stuff you can go and do with your kids!" says the witch who sends Nanny du Jour off with her kid instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
LMAO Dim is going back to MCO to be hosted at new restaurants at the terminal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
"We are a travel vlog who exclusively now only use a travel agent to do our work for us."

Dimmy is annoyed that the Disney site crashed for booking 2024 stays.
Ginn is sad their local Starbucks closed and doesn't like that the new place they're going to doesn't have a drive-thru. witch, what happened to your extensive collection of Black Brew Brows Coffee?! Neither of their coffees is actually decaf (Ginn said hers is "half caf"?? and Dim didn't protest that his peppermint mocha was totally decaf you guyzzzz).

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 3.43.50 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
"We are a travel vlog who exclusively now only use a travel agent to do our work for us."
Why do things for yourself when you can find someone else to do it for you? Like how our nanny-du-jour does our parenting for us!

Reactions: 19
Ginn's been busy accumulating even more grease in her hair and picking at her skin. Who has time to edit when you've got to do all that!!!
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 3.47.46 PM.png

Now the stupid chart is on the fridge. What happened on Tuesday? Was Buddy a mean pant-shitting loud kid who didn't finish his meals?
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 3.49.43 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Jenn, I agree that the camera is better quality. So good in fact, that I can see all of your skin cancer on your face! I hope youā€™re seeing a dermatologist. That camera is way too zoomed in. No one wants to see that.

Also, that chore chart is insane. I know Iā€™ve talked about it before as a behavior analyst, but thereā€™s no rhyme or reason as to why heā€™s getting a sticker, just that he ā€œplayed niceā€ or ā€œlistenedā€. The reward is also far too large. He should earn 1 small toy for a certain number of stickers obtained through the week. Daily toys is far too much. Something like a sticker I understand but heā€™s already so spoiled and entitled that getting multiple toys a week is only creating a larger problem. Lastly, get some speech therapy FFS.

Reactions: 35
Ginn tells OG Buddy to give Big Baby "a gentle kiss, okaaaaaay?". I mean, WTF has he been doing, head-butting the baby, that she feels the need to have to keep emphasizing gentle kisses? I'm sorry I just don't know any older siblings at that age (who didn't go on to be in juvenile detention or group homes) who had to constantly be reminded to treat another small human as anything other than a rag doll.

Ginn, as she admits she's digging cereal out from in-between her teeth:
"We're trying really REALLY hard to be good and not be like super unhealthy and eating *deep swallow* just like sweets at night *deep swallow again* and the thing that I think will save me is eating cereal"
Dim: I don't know that cereal is much healthier than candy.
Ginn: You think?? *shocked pikachu face*
Dim: Have you seen the amount of sugar that's in those things?
Ginn: Uh-hum *fake laugh* I'm eating raisin nut bran (didn't this witch exclaim about how much sugar is in raisins cause Buddy likes raisins?? MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU bleep)
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 4.00.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ginn tells Dim he eats too much of things.
Dim looks like he wants to slap a ho and says "NOT RECENTLY".
Ginn tells Dim he needs to add greens AND fruit to his breakfast smoothie. Dim asks why and says she needs to stop listening to society.
Ginn says there's too much sugar in fruit.

My brain has slightly melted from this conversation.

Ginn has not stopped digging for chewed cereal bits in her stupid bleeping mouth. She says the new camera causes a shadow on her face. Dim says that's not the camera, that's the lighting.

OMG, seriously my brain.

This witch can't even put down her 6th bowl of cereal while vlogging and blabbing.
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 4.10.42 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I haven' t watched their videos in forevers, but I made it through the first 13 minutes of this one and BOY, IS THIS BORING AS duck. Two of the most uninteresting people on the planet publicly proving their banality. I couldn't take it.

Then I skipped forward and hit the nanny news where they talk about how they've had to arrange their busy lives around their kids and Tim stays home so Jenn can 'work.' And the new nanny they hope will work for them (PLEASE DON'T NANNY!) will look after the baby while Jenn 'works.' OMG, stop, you lazy, irresponsible dullards.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.