The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to sidetrack, but actually, that's a myth that just won't go away. If found in that situation, just run straight and fast as hell.
Gators are good at quick bursts of speed but aren't going to chase you long distances, zig zagging or not (which actually slows you down and puts less distance between the two of you)
Good to know. I lived in Louisiana for a couple of years and was told constantly to run zig zag if I got stuck near one. I never did. I am about as anti going near the swamp as Jenn is about driving And now I probably won't since I live in the opposite sort of climate. Although, someone here had one as a pet a few years back.
That has to be one of Jenn’s burner accounts. But you never can tell these days. Their stans are pretty pathetic.
I have a hard time believing a lot of these stans are real or not being super sarcastic and yet....the comments are still there. And anyone who comments that Dim and Jenblob are fit and trim are delusional. Both of them have gained a ton of weight and look unhealthy in varying degrees. The only reason I don't think Dim's weight gain shows is his face looks weirdly gaunt at times, he's tall-ish, his weight gain is mostly confide to the stomach area, and usually doesn't do full body shots. I almost feel like they try to fight over who has the smother carrier to hide their spare tires. Works better on Dim then Jen since her weight gain is more distributed save for the physics defying toothpick ankles.

Also, stans, plant base does not automatically equal healthy.

Reactions: 14
The VPR Reunion Part 2 is about to start in Ginn's time zone, so the possibility of a vlog being uploaded today is about as low as the possibility of Ginn getting her oh-so-healthy ass behind the steering wheel of a car.

Also, stans, plant base does not automatically equal healthy.
Yes, technically fries would count as a plant-based diet. Also Ruby, your non-overweight idol literally has a pelican pouch for a neck.
Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 8.16.12 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The VPR Reunion Part 2 is about to start in Ginn's time zone, so the possibility of a vlog being uploaded today is about as low as the possibility of Ginn getting her oh-so-healthy ass behind the steering wheel of a car.

Yes, technically fries would count as a plant-based diet. Also Ruby, your non-overweight idol literally has a pelican pouch for a neck.
View attachment 2209505
I am about to watch 😂 Ginn probably ”thinks” it is on CaLiForNiA TimE since they live there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder how Tim and Jenn feel about this comment on Kyle Pallo’s vlog today. 🤢

1685582240125.png

I wouldn’t exactly consider that a compliment or the Trackers couple goals. Kyle and Casey may want to check out the Tracker wiki at the top of this thread.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
There is no way these stans are functioning adults with real lives. Everything they write screams “I live in my parent’s basement, have no friends outside of my computer and can’t keep a job or have any responsibility.” 🙄

Reactions: 20
At DS Ginn gleefully states that J$ is excited to trade pins. So of course everything they actually do there is what Timmifer & Ginn want to do. Anyone surprised they forgot to do pin trading for Jackson? Another example of their selfishness just like going to a Blueberry Festival, starting out saying J$ luvs blueberries & then forgetting to buy some for him! But they bought what THEY wanted!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I feel like they are trying overly hard to push oliver's development given how much they failed at Jackson's and even with intervention he is still behind, can't talk properly and struggles to take part in basic tasks. When they said recently about how Oliver sounded like Jackson they sounded almost panicked, seems as if they really do not want their second child to also be behind.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel like they are trying overly hard to push oliver's development given how much they failed at Jackson's and even with intervention he is still behind, can't talk properly and struggles to take part in basic tasks. When they said recently about how Oliver sounded like Jackson they sounded almost panicked, seems as if they really do not want their second child to also be behind.
Ugh, yeah I do think they feel like Big Baby is a do over complete with the stupid Harmony Barbershop first hair cut :rolleyes: Spoiler alert Snackers, the issues you have with OG Buddy are mostly your fault. The reason he can't communicate properly is because rather than engaging with him you talk to the camera. You can't even hold a conversation with him. Why do you possibly think Big Baby will be different? He certainly is not the she you hoped for, Jennifer.

Reactions: 16
I just find it annoying when parents (especially these two) brag about how chunky or long ("almost 2 feet 1 inch!" 🥴) their babies are because there's really not much else remarkable about their wrinkled potatoes (which is totally fine, 99.6% of the world's population is remarkably average and boring though the Bojos are in the bottom range of unremarkable and beige and boring). They're almost as annoying as people who still refer to their children who are several years old in months and won't shut up about dramatically saying how their babies are growing up soooooo fast. Yes martyr mom, that is the point. We get it. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If only AI could edit then imagine how much time Jenn would have to watch VPR!
Am actually surprised she hasn't tried it, I did see a YT channel do this, can't remember the name but they were talking about how easy it is now just to let AI edit the videos or edit Photoshop images etc

But then AI would probably edit out the eating thinking it trash to be deleted an that would be 80% of the vlog gone, it would also probably edit out mumbling as well an there's the 20% with the kids in it gone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Dana- your hate is showing. These two are lousy, but these bigot stans make my blood boil- especially during this current climate. STFU!
Yeah the Disney loving crowd has always leaned that way it feels like. Disboards was a right-wing cesspool 20 years ago—it has improved. However, the 🚮 that watch Dim are clearly TriGGereD by 🏳️‍🌈 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As someone who is over weight, aka me. The Trackers eat WAY more than I do during the day or even a meal.

Reactions: 23
As someone who is over weight, aka me. The Trackers eat WAY more than I do during the day or even a meal.
Yes and it shows on Jenn. On Tim he's put on some pounds but not nearly as much. I like the theories he is either diabetic (undiagnosed) or bulimic. If he is diabetic surely the multitude of symptoms he could have would make him seek out medical attention though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder how Tim and Jenn feel about this comment on Kyle Pallo’s vlog today. 🤢

View attachment 2209515

I wouldn’t exactly consider that a compliment or the Trackers couple goals. Kyle and Casey may want to check out the Tracker wiki at the top of this thread.
Wow the new Trackholes that has to hurt Douche Kyle. Is this a new girl or the blonde that was the VIP tour person he always used??
#homemovies

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.