The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they are still trying to redeem themselves from the gay contagion and the urban ghetto by really touting the Pride merch and The Little Mermaid.
Ginn made sure to tell us that they got J$ the "Minnie" themed little kids corkcicle cup. šŸŒˆ

1685509009657.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks so uncomfortable on that stroller. Why do they need so many tumblers? Why are they drinking so much.....I guess all that sodium they gorge on. I guess though since there is an entire store dedicated to tumblers...tervis...mugs whatever they are called they are not the only ones. I don't get it....at some point it is too much drinking and hard on the kidneys.

Reactions: 11
Tim tells J$ to take a "little bite"... ā˜¹

1685512477712.png

Also Tim, (who doesn't like caramel) proceeds to take a HUGE bite, they're both so selfish... šŸ¤¬

1685513248812.png

Oink! šŸ½

1685513660034.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He looks so uncomfortable on that stroller. Why do they need so many tumblers? Why are they drinking so much.....I guess all that sodium they gorge on. I guess though since there is an entire store dedicated to tumblers...tervis...mugs whatever they are called they are not the only ones. I don't get it....at some point it is too much drinking and hard on the kidneys.
If itā€™s not the sodium alone, they may be a Type 2 pre-diabetic. When you are a diabetic you have extreme thirst. Tim needs to get a physical and Jenn a woman exam to make sure they are good health wise. Somehow, I doubt they are healthy at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They don't allow J$ to eat sweets often because they think the sugar makes him hyper and out of control. In actuality, he is just being a kid who has never been parented.

Has anyone seen Spirited Away? The lead girl's parents are so gluttonous that they turn into pigs. Makes me think of the Trackers!
spirited-away.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Cause $7 is too expensive to spend on Jaxy!
And he canā€™t feed himself STILL at 3-1/2 years old.
(notice how he is trained to keep his arms pinned to his sides. ELSE no treat for him! šŸ˜”)

View attachment 2207504

šŸ˜” Another $7 treat that cost too much to spend on Jaxy!
I can 100% understand when someone says 7 $ is too much money for ice cream. But... Than I either do not buy any at all, one for everyone or only for my child. But feeding him and telling him only to take a little bite. That's cruel

• Sad
I can 100% understand when someone says 7 $ is too much money for ice cream. But... Than I either do not buy any at all, one for everyone or only for my child. But feeding him and telling him only to take a little bite. That's cruel
Canā€™t buy Jackprop an ice cream for himself, but will buy another set of tumblers from corksickle this time around. Make it make sense. Although the kid canā€™t feed himself so maybe thatā€™s why he didnā€™t get one for himself??
#homemovies

• Sad
Reactions: 16
A caring parent who's also cheap would purchase the $7.00 ice cream and divide it up in separate cups (even a water would do) so that everyone in the family gets to have their own. It's a win-win, saves money and at the same time limits sugar intake, it's not that hard.

This wouldn't work for Dim and Ginn though, since it's not about the money or sugar, it's about two SELFISH PIGS that only care about themselves. šŸ˜

Reactions: 29
Why is the line at Gideons at DS longer than the other location? How do you even ask that?
The pin trading explanation edit when she literally explains in it the outro.
J$ playing games at the tableā€¦what a concept! Itā€™s, like, what people did before electronics.
We see you looking at LM and pride merch. Youā€™ve done your duty now. They have no idea how disingenuous they come off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cause $7 is too expensive to spend on Jaxy!
And he canā€™t feed himself STILL at 3-1/2 years old.
(notice how he is trained to keep his arms pinned to his sides. ELSE no treat for him! šŸ˜”)

View attachment 2207504

šŸ˜” Another $7 treat that cost too much to spend on Jaxy!
Its honestly so sad to see this, kids should be allowed to have their own an feed themselves an get into a mess an enjoy it all, an they are giving him so little as well, makes me wonder what people passing by must be thinking when they see this

I could not imagine getting myself treats an letting my neice just take a little bite while she watches me have almost the whole thing, I'd feel like an absolute witch to her an I couldn't imagine how upset she would be either

J is really going to grow up with some serious eating habits like trying to hide food from them cause he knows if he doesn't they will take it from him, or he will end up gorging himself sick trying to eat it fast enough that they can't take it, they are honestly screwing this kid up for life

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Well the fan was being used to cool OG Buddy's pizza. šŸ« 
View attachment 2207343

DId I hear Tim in the vlog correctly? He kept on calling this a cheese pizza. We all know it has cheese on it. But normal people call this a pepperoni Pizza or at least a pepperoni and cheese pizza.

Jackson looked pissed off that his "parents" kept on wanting to talk to him when he was playing with his cars. It was like, "Fine, you'd rather talk to the camera vs. me. So I will play with my cars." Then, "Oh, now you want to talk to me if the camera is on."

This will be gone by the morning... šŸ˜¬

View attachment 2207745
Tim already had a sugary meal with the waffles. Then he wants to get a two scoop ice cream. Then the blimp got a chocolate coated caramel on a stick and Tim had more sugar with a couple bites of her chocolate. Don't get me wrong. I love ice cream (even though it does not like me unless I take something beforehand) and chocolate. But that is too much sugar for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had a similar stroller to that one. With a step stool on the back. Mine was not expensive and it was years ago, but it was terrible. My 3 yr old fell off the stool part when it hit a bump, hit her head and gave herself a big black lump. I condemned that stroller right away. Never used it again.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
J$ playing games at the tableā€¦what a concept! Itā€™s, like, what people did before electronics.
They act like they are the worlds best parents for coming up with that. But remember when Dim made fun of a family for playing a game at a table at Cosmic Rays? They are such assholes.

Iā€™m pretty certain they are using that glider board wrong on the stroller. It looked ā€œoffā€ and unsafe. You can see in one of the clips that she canā€™t walk right because her giant feet had nowhere to step/go. Hey Jenn, before your buddy has a neck injury and before you trip over the stroller, try adjusting the handlebar!

I was disgusted by that little fan blowing directly on that pizza from like an inch away. You know they never clean that fan.

Poor Baby Blob. Thatā€™s all I will say.
---
I had a similar stroller to that one. With a step stool on the back. Mine was not expensive and it was years ago, but it was terrible. My 3 yr old fell off the stool part when it hit a bump, hit her head and gave herself a big black lump. I condemned that stroller right away. Never used it again.
Same, we did too. We used it one time and concluded it was way too awkward and risky after using it only one time. That attachment was a one and done.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.