The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the Mothers Day weekend was the Swan Reserve trip. They just never showed the Sunday. Iā€™m sure Tim bought her some overpriced Tiffany bauble to try to make her happy and she still bitched all day

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Neither are overweight?! What vloggers is she watching?! Jen is absolutely overweight and I would bet her BMI is teetering on the obese line (although I think bmi is a bunch of guff)
Yep!

Plus, you can have health issues and not be overweight. Seriously, what planet are their stans living on?

Not diabetes, but I had a co-worker who was thin as a rail, a long-distance runner, and had cholesterol off the charts.

I'm willing to bet that Jenn is, at the very least, pre-diabetic. (of course, we also believe she may have had GD with Oliver...)

Reactions: 18
Yep!

Plus, you can have health issues and not be overweight. Seriously, what planet are their stans living on?

Not diabetes, but I had a co-worker who was thin as a rail, a long-distance runner, and had cholesterol off the charts.

I'm willing to bet that Jenn is, at the very least, pre-diabetic. (of course, we also believe she may have had GD with Oliver...)
Exactly. My best friend has been ultra skinny for the 38 years weā€™ve been friends. She eats healthy, exercises even though she never needs to, and yet has crazy high cholesterol. I cannot believe that taking in 10,000 calories+ per day hasnā€™t had some repercussions on the hambeastā€™s health.

Reactions: 16
DId I hear Tim in the vlog correctly? He kept on calling this a cheese pizza. We all know it has cheese on it. But normal people call this a pepperoni Pizza or at least a pepperoni and cheese pizza.
This was driving me crazy, it was a pepperoni pizza NOT cheese

• Haha
Neither of them are overweight?!? Dim and Gin both look pregnant! And itā€™s very sad that $J is 3 and half and still wears diaper, uses a pacifier and canā€™t feed himself. Way to go Slackers. Parents of the year šŸ˜’

Reactions: 24
Exactly. My best friend has been ultra skinny for the 38 years weā€™ve been friends. She eats healthy, exercises even though she never needs to, and yet has crazy high cholesterol. I cannot believe that taking in 10,000 calories+ per day hasnā€™t had some repercussions on the hambeastā€™s health.
That rounded upper back is a sign of insulin resistance. Sheā€™s not dropping baby weight like she did the first time, ut sheā€™s clearly not trying either.

Reactions: 14
Amazingly, it's still there, but now with some added expert medical knowledge from Ruby.

View attachment 2208955
did that chick say neither of them are overweight? Putting aside that weight and diabetes are not a 1:1 correlation, they are both overweight, Jenn is definitely bmi obese. Which is another lame metric, but I digress

Reactions: 15
Amazingly, it's still there, but now with some added expert medical knowledge from Ruby.

View attachment 2208955
WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE THINK OVERWEIGHT LOOKS LIKE?? I am on the plumper side...not obese but chubby and Jenn is HUGE compared to myself. I don't usually comment about her weight because I feel bad but come on.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The only awards they'd receive is the Youtube equivalent of a Razzie.
719DDE21-D0C6-436A-B579-78D3F04D77AF.jpeg

THEYā€™ve already won LAZIEST VLOGGERS in 2022!
From Main Street Moments

If interested, it starts at 7:42

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ruby follows the Tracker mantra of only believe what they say and none of the videographic evidence to the contrary.

• Haha
Can't have bad health if you don't get yourself checked out and live in denial šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Letā€™s not sugar coat it- Jenn is morbidly obese. I donā€™t even care about her BMI (it is so outdated)- she overweight. I am 5ā€™7ā€/160, walk 3 miles a day and technically have a BMI of 27 (boarder line obese šŸ™„). She has thick thighs, but she also has weight in her middle- which is terrible for you.
Timmy boy is fat too. He just hides it better. How this Stan can say that is beyond me.

Reactions: 21
Not to sidetrack, but actually, that's a myth that just won't go away. If found in that situation, just run straight and fast as hell.
Gators are good at quick bursts of speed but aren't going to chase you long distances, zig zagging or not (which actually slows you down and puts less distance between the two of you)
Zig zagging only works if the gator has a gun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.